This is better than half of the MCU and you know it

This is better than half of the MCU and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than Thor 2 and Iron Man 3. On par with the hulk movie. Worse than literally every other MCU movie.

>This is better than half of the MCU

Try all of the MCU

no

i think you're right.
iron man 3 is actually good though

It's worse than every Marvel movie except Thor 2 and Age of Ultron

I know that you're a goddamn DC pajeet

Justice League is better than
>Hulk
>Iron Man 2
>Thor
>Iron Man 3
>Thor 2
>Avengers AoU
>Doctor Strange
>Spiderman Homecoming

Worse than
>Iron Man
>Captain America
>Avengers
>The Winter Soldier
>GotG
>Ant-Man
>Civil War
>GotG 2

Didn't watch Thor Ragnarok yet

>>Doctor Strange
you're wrong and gay

>Thor 1 & 2 considered good
>Hulk considered good
>First Captain America considered good
>Dr Strange
>Civil War is apparently amazing
>Spiderman is brilliant apparenttly

How much money does it cost to get these ratings?

Who the fuck cares? All capeshit is cringe, you fuckers are so pathetic

>Mister Doctor "Dormamu, I've come to bargain" Strange good

Its better than Suicide Squad and MAYBE thor 2.

Otherwise its god awful schlock. Its really fucked from reshoots. You would have to be an idiot to argue that a shitty movie with schitzophrenic direction is better than other shitty movies with consistent directing.

Justleague simply looks cheap and bad while being a cynical cash grab with hollow characters and the worst villain yet in a capeshit movie.

MUH MOTHER BOX

>he doesnt understand aggregators

The finer details are irrelevant. The point you should be focusing on is that it is a similar quality to other superhero films, yet is rated much worse.

Critics are utterly biased towards marvel.

It's not better than a single one of them. There are some vaguely entertaining action sequences, but it's a poorly-told, hollow story. It's clearly a 3 hour movie edited down to a 2 hour movie, no scenes get a chance to breathe, it's like the movie is trying to download itself into your brain at breakneck speed and get you out of the cinema as quickly as it can. It plays like a DVD movie or TV two-parter. A complete mess from an editing point of view, akin to Suicide Squad. There isn't a single MCU movie that deserves worse reviews, as at the very least they're all competently made.

>Critics are utterly biased towards marvel.
What about Wonder Woman? What about The Dark Knight?
Maybe critics are biased towards good movies? Or at least decently produced, not completely messed pieces of crap like the ones DCEU make.

It's in a different league to Justice League.

>The point you should be focusing on is that it is a similar quality to other superhero films
It simply isn't though. It's a hurried (both in-story and out of it) mess that often doesn't even make sense.

>Iron Man 2
>Iron Man 3
>Thor 2
>The Incredible Hulk
>Age of Ultron

It's better than those at least

thor 1/2/3, iron man 2/3, hulk, ant man, cap america 1 *maybe*, strange, guardians 1 *maybe*, 2 definitely
JL was batter than all those

avengers 1/2, civil war, iron man 1, cap 2 were the objectively good movies

No, the quips were far worse than anything in the ICU.

>fuck brunch lmao right guys?

I actually liked that there was no big epic battle with Dormamu.

At least it doesn't look like a fucking video game

Wow. How does Thor 2 have better CG than Justice League. WOW. When this video game looks better than Justice League, thats fucking disgustingly sad.

TDK was a Nolan movie more than it was a DC movie. And WW was the first big female superhero movie, no reviewer was going to risk the backlash. It had the same issues as other DC films.

Marvel gets a pass because nobody cared about the avengers before the movies, not really.

Superman and Batman are the greatest superheroes ever and they're given subpar action flicks that not even comic book nerds enjoy and that are plagued with studio meddling.

That is unacceptable.

This, a lot.

Doctor Strange was gorgeous, the CG in that movie makes Justice League look like a Freshman's Art Project.

Fuck off. I'm ashamed to admit I love Batman and Gotham universe because of the cringe attached to remaining DC heroes. Everything from old fashioned master of all traits Superman who is a personification of American patos to gay ass Aquaman is just terrible.

DOOR MAMOO

>what color palette do we use for our cinematic universe
>make everything grey

Irony coming from a DCuck.

>Comparing capeshit to capeshit

haven't seen JL yet, but that marvel powergap seems about right. the captain america movies are the most consistent ones so far

Fairly close to my list, give or take a couple on both the better and worse lists.

It was mediocre. Not horrible, not great, just mediocre.

It's over 100.000!!!

change.org/p/warner-bros-zack-snyder-s-director-s-and-tom-holkenborg-s-score-for-home-release-e90fef07-11c6-4a9a-9ae8-375c7717dafa

It wasn't as solid storytelling-wise, but it was most absolutely more fun than half of the MCU.

I won't write off the possibility that the storytelling was sort of messed up due to all the changing of hands, and WB meddling to shorten the movie length.

Eh, it's not worse than Dr Strange. Strange isn't a bad movie, it's just not nearly as fun as JL.

Loki's plan in the Avengers made no fucking sense it's one of the most overrated marvel movies At least justice league has some memorable scenes in it

You're just wrong there

Hi im marvel cuck. I agree. It got me interested in dceu again. I still hate BvS SS and WW.

Shill better next time WB slave.

What's wrong with WW? It's not amazing, but it certainly isn't bad and was entertaining. Patty minimizing the acting needs of Gal Gadot helped the movie a lot.

t. Moron. That scene was kino.

>YFU can't save the world alone

I can't get over how stupid Flash looks when he runs and the terrible Cyborg CGI

Strange looks great compared to the trash in JL. It's too quippy yeah, but at least it looks good.

It's just bland and nothing memorable
Not him btw

that doesnt actualy mean much since MCU movies are fucking shit

There are like 3/4 good movies there,

Gorgeous!

There are precisely 0 good movies in the MCU and 0 goos movies in the DCEU, even winter soldier which gets its dick sucked every day here is completely bland and shot like an episode of law ajd order
There are three or four decent x-men movies, namely 2, origins, maybe dofp and logan, and even then people who call logan a masterpiece are fucking retarded, though I will agree it's probably the best example of modern capeshit by far

I don't know what was going on with the typos there, I am hung over

Xmen origins wolverine was the only good one

But Iron Man 3 is pure kinĂ³. Surely you meant to type Iron Man 2?

lmao that's not how you spell BASED deadpool
dude chimichangas lmao xd

Why is Batman blue?

because his parents were killed

i like origins wolverine exacly because the shuted that fucking meme master mouth

70's costume

Very much this. Marvel has always been the Bold and the Beautiful of comics. DC on the other hand managed to get to main stream sooner, so people actually expect better things from them.

Think about it, the first time Batman appeared on screen was in a serial that was made in 1943, only 4 years after he was created.

This unironically

>bland fist fights with glowing hands