Will there ever be a movie about the Executive Office fighting an illegal proxy war against a defenseless nation...

Will there ever be a movie about the Executive Office fighting an illegal proxy war against a defenseless nation, with an army of mercenary butchers that it directed to attack "soft targets" like schools and clinics and agricultural collectives, that it armed and supplied with the aid of known drug smugglers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwhCXqe6Vm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Reagan was le based

Clear and Present Danger

That sounds like a Metal Gear movie.

No it doesn't
Unfortunately its not a game

Suppose you are right op do you have good doc on that topic?

What I would like to see is how the supposedly evil and innocent local people reconcile with each other.
All these movies make it look like there are only evil Americans and innocent locals in those countries.

Killing Hope by William Blum
Lost History by Robert Parry
Washingtons War on Nicaragua by Holly Sklar
Politics of Heroin 2nd or 3rd edition by Alfred W. McCoy
Cocaine Politics by Peter Dale Scott & Jonathan Marshall
Out of Control by Leslie Cockburn

Three old documentaries you can find online:
Guns, Drugs, and the CIA by PBS Frontline
Cover Up: Behind the Iran Contra Affair
The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis by Bill Moyers

You mean Syria?

Thanks. I promise you I would watch the Iran one.

>the more things change

So Obama's Yemen adventure?

Lel ask if I care

I only care enough to tell you how little I care

Oliver North did nothing wrong

gun running
drug smuggling
authorising the assassination of archbishop oscar romero
violating the constitution
>>the more things change

Read Killing Hope as well, real eye opener even when you never trusted American foreign policy.
Especially when you look at the list of countries covered by the book and think about the ones that are missing (documents not yet declassified).

Map from the book

My boomer dad was telling me how Iran contra was ingenious and a good plan that got around those bothersome laws

I heard about a recent film (shown in festivals I believe) from Nepal which is basically about that IIRC (no Americans though). It's called White Sun.

American Made kinda gets into it but it stays out of going to the parts of the affair where the real meat was
it's more about the events that set it in motion

>sleeps with a male monkey instead of his wife
>based

seems to me like an empire is using its position the way an empire does; stopping others from becoming powerful to form an opposing bloc. dam terrible all that has happened, seen and unseen, but i cant think how anyone can ever stop this sort of thing from happening, the (real) halls of power have been long closed to the common man

No it doesn't.

American Made goes for the rotten apple argument. Just some fringe people working on their own.

It presents Seal as a totally independent operator who did drugs on the side without any approval

Protip: Originally the Contras were being organised and run by Argentinas intelligence agency, they had a lot of experience thanks to their Dirty War, and they had experience in running such operations with drug money. Then they had to pull out in 82 over some sheep island lel
Then Cuban exiles got involved through the CIA with training and operations. They had a lot of experience with drug smuggling to fund their terrorist campaigns against Cuba.
Finally Ollie and The Enterprise take charge after the Boland Amendment is passed and they put together veterans of Air America to start flying in. The CIA air company that ran smack in Vietnam
again and again and again the whole show is being run and directed by people with drug connections

And it presents without challenge the administrations claims about Sandinista drug smuggling
Potip: The pictures were too blurry to see who was in them, and the man they claimed was in it lived in a home owned by the American embassy.

>stopping others from becoming powerful
>if you use your resources to raise yourself out of poverty and build schools and clinics and reduce your child mortality rate you will be a powerful threat to us

Reagan did literally nothing wrong

I just want the canonization of Ronald Reagan to end. He was nowhere near as good of a president as people think he is.

lol like the president tells the deep state what to do

reminder that Donald Reagan was an actor

Will there ever be a movie about the jews sponsoring terrorists to bomb Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers?

youtube.com/watch?v=AwhCXqe6Vm0

If the Jews are controlling so many aspects of our politics and daily lives, then why does this Wikipedia article exist?

i bet they tried to delete it, just look at that [vague] shit they added after the first sentence.

It's almost like the American public is being played for fools by two near identical parties that loudly bicker about a few generally irrelevant things while continuing the same general policy uninterrupted.

It's better to have less damaging answers at hand than to deny the existence of the question.

>Yeah except when it comes to the shoah goy, then you better tow our line or it's gloves off

Except for all the people killed in half a dozen or more countries and arms supplied to Iran and drugs smuggled into the country

>Donald Reagan

If not for the streisand effect I bet there would a lot less holocaust denial. The kikes have nobody but themselves to blame.

America is run by the Business Party
It has two factions, the More Extreme (Republians) and the Less Extreme (Democrats)
They vary only in how far they go in attending to the needs of the rich and powerful
You can't have a campaign where candidate A says "I don't support national healthcare" and candidate B says "I don't support national healthcare either, and I also don't support Medicare or Medicaid or the ACA!"
It wouldn't look good to campaign honestly like that
So instead you have campaigns based on image and personality and whether the persons a regular joe you could have a beer with or a snob looking down on you all
Huge chest beating debates can be had about fringe issues the business community doesn't care about: prayer in school, abortion, gay rights