What is Sup Forums opinion on Uncle Grandpa?

What is Sup Forums opinion on Uncle Grandpa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivl_Wj6zi9E
youtube.com/watch?v=aB9MtiDpppM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surrealistic, funny show. Great voice-acting. Like it a lot.

reddit tier

it's shit

First season was meh, season two onwards its pretty alright

Aesthetically revolting to view, and unfunny humor basically comprised of forced memes

Logical conclusion to older cartoons with random abstract humor like Chowder, Flapjack and AT.

Sup Forums doesn't really care about it. It has a small fanbase that likes the "classic cartoon-y" aspect of it.

I personally think it's fun and there's a few good episodes even though most of them are pretty bland storywise.

The pilots, Bad Morning, History of Wrestling, Prison Break, Duck Lips, Guest Directed Shorts, Uncle Grandpa at the Movies, Ballroom , and The Lepre-Con are the best episodes.

Absolute pleb tier shite

Hands down one of the best shows CN ever made.

Very underrated. Probably the best animated modern CN original.

I thought Uncle Grandpa for a Day was funny.

It's still my favorite episode, in no small part because of the short that went with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ivl_Wj6zi9E

Is this funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=aB9MtiDpppM

pretty good

It was a hell of a lot better than SU, Clarence, or the Bears. Maybe the show overall didn't reach greatness, but Uncle G and Pizza Steve will always be based.

A pretty decent cartoon; offered surreal, well animated visuals, and gave me more laughs than I expected out of something I thought would be 11 minutes of annoying voices and gross visuals. Not spectacular, but nice to tune in to if there's nothing else on; 6.5/10.

it's pretty great

This. season 4 has sunk into meh tier though.

It's okay, I feel like the only people that hate it never watched an episode.

Mostly randumb humor from what i've seen. Has a few good jokes though.

It's good with weed

Why is UG's biggest hatedom teens? Do they really think hating on this show makes them cooler?

It's genuine cancer, and it gave my nephew autism.

I'm 27 and I utterly loathe this abortion of a show
It's fucking Spongebob2.0 tier autistic faggotry

The only thing cooler than hating things or wasting time is doing both at once.

chill

DUDE

Pretty much this.

Weird show. Occasionally funny.

Definitely.

as is this I need to start watching this show, my friend said Andrew WK was in a couple episodes too.

>please pass the mustard
Anyone who doesn't think this was funny can suck my nuts.

WEED

This.

Not great but good enough.

LMAO

I personally like surrealistic humor a lot so it's OK for me, but still think that other series like Adventure Time approache it better, even when they don't rely in this humor as much as Uncle Granpa
It's nice enough I guess, characters are charming, but not that memorable, most jokes are meh

I think it's pretty good. Most people hate because of the art style though