ONE SODA
HOW MUCH?

What was his tax policy?

50 cents plus tip

>fire gun in an open restaurant because you couldn't get breakfast
>LOL I'M THE BAD GUY?!!!??!??????? xD

is Bill Foster Sup Forums hero?

D-fens interviewing Mike Stoklasa

A lifetime of being force cucked in your own country will do that to you.

Cus im proud to be an american

where at least I know im freeeee

>Abandons his car in the middle of the road
>Threatening a store owner with a weapon (bat)
>Vandalism of store
>Takes a bag of illegal weapons
>fire gun in an open restaurant because you couldn't get breakfast
>kills a man
>brandishes and fires a rocket launcher in public
>brandishes a shotgun on a golf course and causes a heartattack
>literally shoots a female police officier
>LOL I'M THE BAD GUY?!!!??!??????? xD

I really hope you two are women because there's no excuse for not understanding the character this hard if you're male

only a woman like you would have such little respect and understand for the law and morality

a bad day does not mean you can brandish several firearms in publi and scare a bunch of innocent people. God how can you possibly appreciate master and commander

What's to understand about libertarianism? It's all mental illness

Ignore the bugmen. They are as shallow as a puddle of their reddit and morty meme sauce.

t. toasted roasties

Didn't he do that by accident?
The whole film tries to depict the craziness of modern day society and one man's mental breakdown. Stop trying so hard to make us dislike this movie.

>my own country
you're not a real american if you think that

free to get shot my impudent manchildren amirite?

Remake when?

>I CAN'T EVEN GET A BAGEL SANDWIIIII-
Could this be why Sam committed all that mass murder?

Yes, it wasn't his gun and he was unfamiliar with it. He was trying to project power but not actually fire the weapon.

>amerifat goes on shooting spree when he isn't served his burger
>LMAO I'M LE BAD MAN ROFL?!?!?!?! xD

>if you aren't a bootlicker like the common europeon you are a criminal

>hasn't seen the movie

Does he also roll back his wage to 1965? Because otherwise it's pretty unfair. He also has to take inflation into account.

Wahh! I'm angry because I'm a white guy and things aren't going my wayyy!

Wahh I wanna feel like John Wayne this isn't my daddy's country anymore

Don't push me to the edge! I might snap! Feel sorry for me!

Where I live chink grocers are more honest about prices than the locals.

Hello pajeet
POO

ITT kino women dont understand

Well at least our voices were heard at the ballot box nerd.

LMAO @ ur life

I wonder how he would feel if his employers said the same thing about his wage.

Oh wait, he didn't have a job because he was a worthless autistic NEET.

Fuck off soyboiz

I don't see how that works.

Sir, what were you thinking?

Racist image plz remove

good luck with that, elfstar

>I call it...billy and the clone-asaurus

Hey guys I found the nerdy immigrant kid.

>the Hart-Cellar immigration act was passed in 1965
what did he mean by this?

great movie but the dipshits who think he's some kind of hero are just as annoying and wrong as those cucks who think fight club is pro-anarchy

sneed

it was a hair trigger bro

>DUDE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT INFLATION IS AND I BLAME HIGHER PRICES ON LOW INCOME CONVENIENCE STORE OWNERS LMAO

>libertarianism
he's a leftist, not libertarian

i remember my local grocery store used to have 25 cent sodas. they were store brand but they were good.

how the hell is he leftist he hate's immigrant's complain's about the tyrant government and he used to work to fight the "commies"

when it come's to bootlicking yanks win every time

dfens greatest crime in the film was not understanding how inflation works in our broken society. everything he did was excusable except for the stuff in the deli

well looking at the aftermath maybe you shouldn't have a voice

because he thinks higher prices are the fault of businesses and not the government inflating the money supply

he's anti-libertarian

D fens wasn't the good guy he's pretty much the villain that doesn't mean you're wrong for sympathizing with him tho infact the movie constantly tries to make you root for things to turn out good for him. If you really couldn't find yourself sympathizing with him at all you're probably a person possessed by your own ideological perspective that you basically chose to arrogantly point your finger at him like you've never been caught up in your own anger or have never made a mistake in your life. Instead of actually enjoying the movie you were patting yourself on the back for how good of a person you were and scoffing at the shit he does saying to yourself that you would never do shit like that. It's honestly sad to see someone with a view point like that. D fens didn't see himself as the bad guy so that means he isn't completely corrupt. Its obvious to us he is the bad guy, but that also doesn't mean he can't be martyrd. D fens can be a hero he's a reminder to not give in to your anger, Don't give up your life over something as stupid as a traffic jam on a shitty day.

Someone should've explained inflation to him

When a pop is refrigerated the store charges you extra for the extra amount of power they have to use to refrigerate the pop it's not inflation back in the 60s the pop probably would've been warm or probably just put in a little bucket with ice non refrigerated pop is way cheaper than refrigerated you can usually buy warm pop at dollars stores and shit and you'll notice the difference

>it's not inflation

Pop is dirt cheap dumb dumb I can get giant two liters of warm pop for a fucking dollar same price the Chinese guy was trying to charge him for one can and inflations gone up since then

Shut up

>le evil store owners
>inflation doesn't real
>it's bad that convenience stores charge slightly higher prices because they are convenient

Actually most stores don't refrigerate two liters that why most are about a 1.70 or so while refrigerated little bottles cost exactly the same you probably don't buy things with your own money so maybe you don't pay attention to how you spend it but you probably should

>I'm an idiot

It isn't
Its charging more for the convenience of carrying a small bottle, it has nothing to do with refrigeration.

Are you literally saying inflation doesn't exist and that pop would be at the same price today as in 1965 if only "muh ebul capitalists" wouldn't be so greedy?

holy shit kill yourself

Would it be justified if he did this same thing but in a movie theater?

>5 dollars for a soda!
>I'm rolling back these prices

The store owner was definently ripping him off soda is cheap as shit really dude a dollar for a fucking can?? I can buy 12 of them for like 5$ That doesn't mean you start beating the shit out of his store tho he could've just walked out of there

The irony now is places like McDonalds do all day breakfast menu and now everything sucks because the settings for their grills and fryers are at a consistent rate instead of being altered for the two menus.

It's not that he's right, it's that we can relate to the way he feels.

WOW you really did not understand this movie. it's not fucking rocket science either. just shave all your body hair and start wearing dresses.

how do you think theaters make money?

By offering reasonable concession rates for good quality snacks

Popcorn mines

>Don't give up your life
What sort of life did he have? What sort of life could he have?
>over something as stupid as a traffic jam on a shitty day
That was merely a trigger

It's a 'convenience' store you idiot, that's why it's overpriced

Inflation 'really' doesn't exist it's an arbitrary number based on the amount of transactions going on day to day inside of the country. The dollar is fiat money is has worth because the government says it does. D fens had nothing to offer to anyone so of course he's worthless that what unregulated uncultured capitalism teaches us. Do you have anything to offer to anyone user or are you just as worthless as D fens?

>is has worth because the government says it does
It has worth because people still use it for payment.

He was only like 35 or 40 or something he still had a lot more time on the earth atleast another 20 years nibba could've turned his whole life around

>Inflation 'really' doesn't exist
yeah okay kid

>You pay.
>You pay tax!
>Crazy pok gai - no buy, phone!
>Hurry up and buy.
>DATS IT DUMB GUY NO PHONE FO YU.
>YOU GET OUT STORE NAO
>I feel solly fo yo mothar!

Kirk Zeta-Jones did nothing wrong.

If we take it from Douglas' age when they made the movie, he's pushing 50. He has been fired from his job, his skillset is probably way too specific, his age is definitely not a plus when seeking employment, his wife divorced him & court ordered him and he has temper tantrums. That one black guy describes it well. He's not economically viable.

I'M ROLLING IMMIGRATION POLICY BACK TO 1955