Gets a dream job writing for a famous cartoon

>Gets a dream job writing for a famous cartoon
>Have no qualifications whatsoever
>Quit and raise a PR nightmare, perpetuate all stereotypes about women being difficult to work with

I am not even mad they are going after disney, in fact we need them to turn on each other, but the entitlement on a personal level is fucked up with women supposedly having it difficult lets be the biggest cunt possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/11/rashida-jones-claims-toy-story-4-john-lasseter-1202213672/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She doesn’t realise how statistics works does she

shhhhh. those stats are because of patriarchy and 19th century thinking. in the current year there should be equality in all things. ALL things should have equal parts male/female representation. Including fire fighters, police, janitors, lumberjacks, front line soldiers etc. Men and women are literally the same in every way possible

Why don't these people ever put their own money on the line and produce something of their own if they care so much about it?

BECAUSE THEY LITERALLY DONT THINK ABOUT IT. THEY %100 DONT CONSIDER THATS WHAT THEY CAN DO. THEY ARE BORN AND RAISED NANNY STATE COCK SUCKERS SO THE THOUGHT OF NOT SUCKING ON A TEET IS HARD TO FATHOM.

She's hot.

P E O P L E

O F

C O L O R

You hear that pixat!? The left demand more beaner and nigger females. Better oblige

there doesn't need to be a fucking toy story 4 anyways.

You don't actually need to do any work when you look like that.

Rich famous women are fucking retards, what else is new

she has a dozen producer credits

it's not true, OP... you are spreading... fake news
deadline.com/2017/11/rashida-jones-claims-toy-story-4-john-lasseter-1202213672/

>Be female darkie writing a movie script
>Complain about lack of women and people of color in the creative process
>Resign

Not brightest, is she?

I wonder what shekelstein is gonna do when feminists and blm activists demand that he quits his job so that a black woman can get it

She's a cunt because she clearly sees they value her opinion less than a man's? You ever hold down a job? I worked at a job where it was clearly only women getting promoted because the head guy was a perv. I left for a new job and surprise surprise I was promoted in two months.

That's an opposite example but you get what I mean. Why is it out of the realm of possibility that they favored the ideas of men? Don't you fags always say women are stupider? Worse writers? So why would she stay in an environment where they believe that too? Your objections make no sense.

>sexists and racists hire on basis of gender and race instead of talent and skill
>movies gets worse
>audience stop watching them
>audience get called sexist and racist

>women and POC don't have a voice
>given opportunity to have one
>quits

really jogs the ole musclethink

>people of color
>got a nose a job because her black one was fucking hideous

because what these SJWs dont realize is thats all of us, this shit is hard, we are all undermined and passed over while the kiss asses rise up. its not due to whatever victim status they dream up. this cultural marxist crap is really just 'we don't want to play the game like everyone else, we want power handed to us for free' (meanwhile she is actually one of the most privileged people in the entire world, a good looking woman, rich, with family connections. we all know hot women are handed everything and given jobs just because men want to be around them.)

Or maybe she just had bad ideas, stupid feminist faggot

this. what a dumb bitch.

i keep waiting for this to happen but it never does

Ghostbusters.

Compare that with Star Wars, Wonder Woman, Game of Thrones etc.
These things are getting more and more popular all the time despite a constant drop in quality.

>it never does
>prove him it does

Yeah but that's still just one example, it's hardly a pattern

Good, now I can wach it.

Did you put a red border around the image so I would think I posted in this thread?

>woman and person of color given job
>quits because women and people of color are not given jobs

so how can there be women and people of color in those positions if they keep quitting when they're given positions?

I thought this was gaslighting because Lasseter hugged her too many times? Which, frankly, is just as bad, if not worse, to accuse the company of being prejudice because you're embarrassed over admitting what really happened.

>expecting logic from women
lmao

Wonder woman has a lot of flaws, but its still legit the best DC movie

because they realize that this job is actually very difficult and that must mean, its only difficult because the oppressive structure makes it so.

If they were white men, writing a blockbuster movie is just typing 500 words, get high-five'd by your boss and your dick sucked by the state-sponsored white privilege whore that was assigned to you.

Just proves hiring niggers is a bad idea.

>ywn never marry and eventually redpill a sexy, never aging, bi-racial jewess

jdimsa

I must admit, she has hit the wall quite gracefully for a somewhat, obnoxious, smug cunt

So oppressed!

The fucking racist cocksuckers on this board should be shot in the head.

>no nudes
D R O P P E D

If it's any consolation, user, it's hardly as though you were ever going to "redpill" anybody.

>clearly don't know how difficult and expensive an animated film is to make.

Guess all that might be reason why pixar is successful.

This much, user.

>there aren't many minorities working here
>so we cant change this by working here and producing something that represents women and people of colour

Let's be real, she works in ajewish dominated hollywood entertainment culture where this shit puts her ahead in her career, but, most importantly, I'd kill to wax that pussy.

They might as well start hiring on diversity as Pixar's downward slope has already started. If it wasn't, they wouldn't be pumping out sequels.

>toy story 4
>woman angry and quits

I suspect she's using gender and race card because she can't give bosses the kind of script they want. Bosses probably wants a feel-good funny movie like Toy Story 1 and 2 but she can only produce an angsty depressing script.

>constantly cite 'statistics'
>always fail to mention the overrepresentation of Jewish actors in movies

>we are enormous fans of their films
>but because of our ideology they must CHANGE!

The worst thing is that Pixar are probably going to bend over and beg for forgiveness, instead of just going "fuck off then" and then continue to do whatever they have done in the past that have been so successful.

why should niggers be equal partners in something they had no hand in creating?

>B....but its haaaaard

Fuck off soyboy

Her mother was hotter.
Shame she produced this mongrel.

shes hot, for a half black she turned out real good and thats cause her skull is white and not apelike. she got lucky.

>against healthy food

Fuck off lardboy

They're also pretty ableist too. There are literally NO disabled directors.

>clearly don't know how difficult and expensive an animated film is to make.
koreans do it in like one week for a pack of noodles. kill yourself faggot.

I'm so glad Hollywood is imploding.

They cultivate bland studio directors so now any fuckwit off the street thinks it's their turn to direct trillion dollar capeshit, and they could probably do it.

why are there no black disabled transgendered directors? Hollywood is so fucking humanist

>hiring niggers EVER

So make a pilot for a tv show.
It's well within her means.
Especially since the quality of animation in the US is the lowest it's ever been.

>tfw I will never marry her

soyboy confirmed

Rashida Jones only has a foot in the door because her dad's worth hundreds of millions

she is also a jew

lardboy confirmed

Yeah, that's what it'll come to (not that they don't deserve it).

And because everyone wants to finger her ass.

Every movie! Netflix! gtfo.

So they aren't complaining about any actual events where someone was racist or sexist, they are just complaining that the demographic ratios aren't up to their standard?

The female and POC writers left pixar because there weren't enough female and POC writers?

>If you don't eat soy you're automatically fat

See that's not how it works

You see a soyeater will always become a soyboy
But someone who does not eat soy does not always become a fat person
You understand?

3 ended perfectly. Let's fuck that up.

>women and people of culture do not have an equal creative voice

>they didn't say yes to all of my ideas

Pixar have always seemed like the kinda company that generates and rejects a LOT of ideas to arrive at their final product, probably as the result of taking so long to animate everything. Lots of creative people take that very personally.

>Coco coming out, Mexican representation
>Frozen about female empowerment
>Moana, Pacific Islander representation
>Big Hero 6, Psuedo Japan\American San Fran, cast being Asian, Black, White Stoner comic relief and old white guy villain
>PIXAR ISNT TRYING ENOUGH

Jones is a spoiled entitled twat who's ridden off her father's success.

She is. As a half-black/half-jew it's a miracle she turned out the way she did. Like spraying some ketchup and mustard at a wall and randomly making a Michelangelo painting by accident.
I wouldn't wanna have a child with her though - not only would it be jewish, i doubt she can replicate this perfectly delicate genetic house of cards and whatever offspring she has will look like a potato.

>this stupid octaroon was involved with writing for Toy Story 4

She probably wanted to insert interracial relationship in every pixar ever and people told her to stop that stupid shit
Seriously have you seen her black mirror episode ?
It just sucks

Not sure if troll or retarded.

>lardboy quivering

lmao
quiver harder, lardboy

they want female or non-white DIRECTORS according to OP's text.

Give it to them. Once they burn it into the ground beyond all repair, the white man can once again take the rains

It happened with ghostbusters

he's right you know

She was told to leave or be fired. She chose to leave and be a destructive cunt on the way out (after ensuring she had gotten paid first).

What is more important, making a good movie or making sure that the staff is arbitrarily diverse enough?

Fuck these people, all they are is anti-white.

They probably just want to make a kids movie and she wants to shove Hillary Clinton propaganda into it. She probably tried to write a black make toy fucking a white female toy.

This fucking retard is only looking at directors when half of Pixar movies have been directed by Lasseter, the guy who literally put it on the map. Pixar exists today because of Lasseter and those guys.

It would be like saying that all Spielberg movies were directed by a white guy. IT REALLY IS THAT STUPID

It seriously is infuriating.

Only one of those movies is Pixar though.

The left can’t mem-

Why are mystery meat people so uppity?

We backed the wrong side in WW2, I tell you what.

can they stop playing the race card already? people should be hired for their capabilities and not the color of their skin. fucking liberals are just as racist as the "literally nazis" they hate so much.

She needs to check her jewish privilege

octaroon means 1/8 black bro. her dad is quincy jones he's a full fledged nigger.

Sounds like she realised she'd couldn't write for shit, dropped out, then blamed Pixar

2 ended perfectly but they just had to make more anyway.

Anyone who didn't know they would make a 4th after they made a 3rd is an idiot.

I feel bad for her. Her brain is probably a constant war between Ashkenazi genius and nignog stupidity, with the former rarely winning such encounters, not enough go impress the Pixar Jews anyway. Picture an ape mugging an angel in the confines of her skull, and you get the idea.

The overrepresentation Jews in the media is completely explained by their higher average IQ, in particular verbal IQ. Similarly, the overrepresentation of Asians in Silicon Valley is completely explained by their higher spatial IQ.

Normalize by IQ, and most group differences completely disappear.

>redpilling a jew
Um, lad that's not how it works. Jews can't be redpilled because they're what redpilling is ultimately about. Feminism, multiculturalism, race-mixing etc. is all pushed by jews. Jews can never be redpilled.

> Invent problem.
> Complain about problem.
> Collect gibs.

NIGGERS.exe

SMUG
M
U
G