Why does Wolverine sometimes have claws that come out between his knuckles...

why does Wolverine sometimes have claws that come out between his knuckles, and sometimes come out of weird metallic holes on the top of his hands?

different artists retard

This isn't just a stylistic choice like a fucking haircut, this is his basic anatomy

>basic anatomy
Literally no ape has claws coming out of their forearms.

Also Alfred does it.

Same reason his claws are sometimes cones (like teeth) or flat (like knives):

Anatomy is a stylistic choice in capeshit, newfag

What's that picture supposed to prove?

The metallic things are only in the gloves, it's not part of his hands, the claws are still opening wounds on his hands under the gloves.

God, Ramos is shit.

It absolutely is. That's why Spidey can go from stringy to otter mode to generically buff. Capeshit is full of different artists making inconsistent choices

Nope, wolverine is often shown with metallic holes built into his hands for the blades to come out of.

I reckon it's just so they don't have to draw him bleeding every time he uses them

In all these years I've only seen him with the holes on his actual skin once.

That's only because in his earliest appearances the claws were part of the gloves, not part of his anatomy

Actual explanation: different artists depict him differently. Since the editors at Marvel don't really do anything anymore, there are no character guides for artists to follow. So they might misinterpret some older depictions, and think that the little metal caves on his hands are parts of his anatomy, not his gloves.

The movies probably used knuckle claws because it was easier on effects and the outfits. He could just grab onto a wooden handle that had 3 claws extending from it, and save some money on CGI.

my headcanon explanation is that it depends on how much he tilts his hands while the claws come out. If he tilts them a bit forward, the claws come out of the top of his hands. If he tilts his hand a little up, they come out between his knuckles. If he tilts his hands back, they come out of his palm. And yeah, that actually happened once (he was drunk on space booze).

artistic error.

Also, Wolverine was originally meant to have the claws be a part of his gloves, not skeleton.

That Spiderman clearly has suction cups on his fingers, that's how he can get stuck to walls... according to that artist.

>That Spiderman clearly has suction cups on his fingers, that's how he can get stuck to walls... according to that artist.

In case you're being serious, it's just his shitty way of drawing fingers as squares. They're not actually cups.

Fingers as squares is not anatomically correct
Either way, anatomy doesn't mean shit in capeshit because every artist takes every liberty they please, since you know, it's fucking art

Sometimes Wolverine has his claws literally coming out from between his fingers as if they were extra fingers, who gives a shit, artists do what they want

That's just because capeshit is a poor man's media to begin with. They only care about pumping as much shit out as they can, rotating writers and artists at whim.
Being absolutely consistent and having character sheets to show all the new artists is objectively better.

Why are you on this board
Leave now autistic queer

>And yeah, that actually happened once (he was drunk on space booze).
Good times

>Being absolutely consistent and having character sheets to show all the new artists is objectively better.

>Implying they didn't use to do this
They only stopped because, as said Marvel's editors are too "busy" to actually do their jobs. It's not even just a problem with superhero comics, as plenty of indie titles has inconsistent art from time to time. Stop trying to stir up shit for no reason.

Quesada era is loose on following canon. Axel era has even less editors.

The jim shooter era is the most thighest on canon and no errors.

You have to completely stupid to disagree that consistency is a good thing.

Jester jay... that stuff only exist in cartoons.

I don't think you understand art, autists usually don't understand things like that

So being drunk makes his bones change place?
Could his nose have moved to his forehead?

Only his claws

This isn't art, retard. This is corporate entertainment. These characters have been developed in a way, when you deviate from their creators others will also do it and it'll form a snowball of plotholes and retarded shit that no one can explain.
You can be as abstract as you want in one-shots, off canon, alternative tales, but the main line should have consistency because it'll be followed by people throughout the ages.
The artists in these comics took a job to follow the writer's script, they aren't primarily expressing themselves you fucking stupid ape.

His claws aren't stored in his wrists....they're stored in his forearms

He moves his wrists upwards, and so they came out of the bottom

Do you think his claws are like Goku's power pole and magically grow?

You're really a newfag aren't you
"main line" means absolutely nothing in comics other than an extremely loose narrative, EXTREMELY, story shit is added and removed all the time, stories are only loosely connected by being part of the same universe but it really means nothing and it's been this way forever

Lurk more, read more

Explain ditko giving pete a widows peak then later artists removing it.

It always been there on a smaller level.

My fucking God, you can't be this naturally stupid.
>"main line" means absolutely nothing in comics other than an extremely loose narrative, EXTREMELY, story shit is added and removed all the time, stories are only loosely connected by being part of the same universe but it really means nothing and it's been this way forever

NO SHIT, YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD MORON. What part of "capeshit is poor man's media" didn't you get? You're strengthening my argument.

All media does this. Look at soap operas or wrestling.

The bad parts of all media. Literature has lots of good, consistent lore. Tolkien would be strict with his details, I don't even like Tolkien and I can appreciate that.
People can go, pick the books, read from start to finish and be done and have that stored in their brains without gigantic conundrums and paradoxes.

You're just proving you have autism and don't belong on this board

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you transparent fucking retard

Comics aren't for newfags, go away.

Pathetic.
I've been reading comics when you were shitting your pants. You have no argument other than "I'm a retard."

That's because of one dude in charge and his one vision.

Look at watchman, it's by thevsame team and ends. Now what if it didn't end? Many different artist takes or paradoxes.

Even then a sound of thunder has many errors and pardoxes.

DC will introduce Watchmen to their main continuity and thus ruin it completely.
You can't have something that never ends and be good at the same time. It'll be riddled with shit and have a few rare pearls lost there.
Anyone that has tried to follow an on-going since it's start knows this feeling.

If you've been reading comics since over 30 years ago, then why would you ask an asinine question about why Wolverine's claws are drawn differently by different artists?

Kill yourself you raging moron

If they did that'd mean they were magic. And as pappa Deathbattle has taught me, magic fucks superman so Wolverine > Superman.

What, you fucking idiot. lol
I'm not the OP, I'm this guy Good golly, at least you gave me a laugh, you spastic cunt.

>Sometimes Wolverine has his claws literally coming out from between his fingers

ah yes, I remember that issue.

>The jim shooter era is the most thighest on canon and no errors.

Only when you have the same team working on the same comic for years, like with Claremont working for a decade on X-men.

Now when you have changes in the creative team, unresolved storylines can get pretty complicated. Just look up how many times they revealed the identity of Hobgoblin.