Can we talk about how problematic, and racist Superman is?

Can we talk about how problematic, and racist Superman is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W94XUKVL1ew
youtube.com/watch?v=qYnE4mB4DME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shouldn't he be green then?

Superman is also an alien so science suggest he shouldn't look human in the first place.

>get's his power from the sun
>so he should have dark skin even though dark skin is meant to reduce the amount of energy taken in from the sun (protection against UV)
If anything the dude should be pale to the point of being transparent since his body should be optimizing how much energy he's taking in from the sun. He should literally be a ginger or even an albino.

he's literally an alien. nice ''''science'''', forbes.

we

It's pretty racist that the "savior" of mankind is a white man

*SMACKS LIPS*

That's racist, sexist and demeaning to my abilities all in one sentence.

>science
>man who can fly and shoot heat beams or whatever from his eyes
They'll make an article about anything

>Since plants get their energy from sunlight, science suggests they should have dark leaves

See: or Those are two logical retorts, not memes.

but since he cant get sunburnt whats the point, light skin will let him absorb more sunlight

>logical
>man who can fly and shoot beams or whatever from his eyes
not a meme. it's retarded to apply "science" to that shit

>dark skin is meant to reduce the amount of energy taken in from the sun
eh.. sure user.

wow you quoted every good job

FACT: only melanated skin and organs can obtain cosmic energy from light wh*Te "people" are subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=W94XUKVL1ew

>"evolving" dark skin within one lifetime instead of selectively over many generations

What? I thought the left were the ones boasting about understanding science and evolution

With dark skin then the skin takes up the energy, but literally just heats up the skin. With light or transparent skin then the sun is able to penetrate the skin. (which is why white people often get skin cancer from the sun)

just like a nigger to do a fly-by

SO YOU FINNA
BE SAYIN
THAT
UHH

>logic
>superman
pick on cmicbook tard

It is though, that's the whole point, too much and you get sun burns. Darker skin is an adaptation to losing fur, living in near the equator, and having to deal with higher levels of UV radiation.

it's funny how black ''people'' take every stupid shit from the internet that makes their kind look good, and act as if it's a fact of life and make it into racism/ white people are opressing us, WE WUZ KANGS bullshit even though it has absolutely no connection to real life, history, current events, etc.

i wonder if there is a black person to explain to us why is it like that.

>light colors reflect light
>dark colors absorb light

Nigger do you even photon?

Melanin isn't just black and white pigment you mongoloid. We're talking about melanin here. White people aren't pale because they felt like it.

>supernigger

>mfw this guy
>mfw his videos
>mfw he's a cult leader with following

>I thought the left were the ones boasting about understanding science and evolution
Nah. They abandoned it when science started getting in the way of the political narrative they are pushing, like how genders work.
A bit like the Christians we used to make fun of back in the day.

Islam replaced Atheism as the main leftist ideology.

Dark skin/melanin blocks penetration of UV light etc. He'd be less powerful.
Blacks get Vitamin D deficiency when exposed to Western European levels of sun.
Forbes Science clearly got it's qualifications from the same college as Bill Nye.

You're a fucking idiot.

JFC. You're an actual nigger aren't you.

I wouldn't be able to take a colored Superman seriously.

user is correct though you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=qYnE4mB4DME

he's right, though

Can we talk how about problematic opening threads with a twatter picture is?

SUPERKANG

It wouldn't be new.

That's what DCEU fans said.

classic forbes

cuck

>Black absorbs light
>White reflects it

It's basic science user.

This is great.

>I'm gonna break danc-, uh, I'm gonna break it down for you
> it's attracted to itself because everything IS IT
> how do we know food is organic? because it has a seed in it!

If by Atheist you mean anti-Christian, most of them seem to be hostile towards Christianity because the media said it wasn't hip any more and complete cucks when it comes to Islam and Judaism.

Melanin just absorbs UV but a lack of it allows it to penetrate further through into the dermis and reach more cells and more cell nuclei. So ultimately more of it can be used rather than lost at the surface. So superman would be as white as humanly possible to guarantee being awash with UV.

Why would his species have evolved to be black if his home planets sun gave the species no powers?

He’s absorbing light, so he’d still appear black. His color just wouldn’t be due to melanin

Depends by what mechanism he is absorbing it, i cannot think of what it would be - light skin does reflect some but the effect of the colour is far outweighed by the fact that it lets so much light in. Just as black skin absorbing it is negated by how much is not passed in.

Then once you start asserting it's some unknown process as he is a superhero then you might as well accept he is white because it has just as much justification there.

>science suggests
ah, yes. Good old invisible third party Science. Not "scientist suggests." Not "the author's high school level physics." Just "science"...

>science suggests