What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too up its own ass

Nothing? The series had a fairly good run and the ending answered questions in a cryptic way that fit the series very well.

everything

Nothing. 9/10 youtube series.

they should of stopped with episode 1

Too many mind screws and very few satisfying answers.

Nothing.
And as a bonus, this happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4

The ending wasn't long enough.

The one good thing to come out of last year's musical

They made a sequel.

there was a fourth musical? sheit I gotta download this

I watched the first and thought it was good, didn't feel the need to watch any of the others. Did I miss much?

was both epic and terrifying beyond all expectations and shall be remembered by generations to come, just like duckroll and cats with lasers

lol

If you want answers either think for yourself or watch people discuss theories on the ending. There is a pretty obvious "answer" in the final episode, even if you missed it.

I thought it went fine overall. Some episodes were hit-and-miss but even the worst ones still had plenty of good moments. I don't like Episode 3 but The Story of Michael is one of the best parts of the series. The ending was satisfactory enough for something that was always supposed to be cryptic and weird, I wasn't expecting them to answer everything.

There is none. People are desperate for meaning and answers, but not everything can be quantifiable.

It was mostly garbage other than that one.

kek, missed this one.

There was a Sup Forums version that was great too, where they went "Well we already have a shitposter" and it shows Boco

Maybe the concept just wasn't that good or the creators weren't talented enough for it to live up to its potential-- I don't know, it just wasn't very good but I don't feel anything really "went wrong". It just... Wasn't very good.

this. too much for normans who think of it as "omg so weird XD!"

Link to this?

It was a thread.

That is the most amazing edit I have ever seen. God bless you Sup Forums.

Absolutely nothing, one of the finest Sup Forums related projects to date.

They were seemingly trying to tell a story, but never actually told it.

I think that's what makes the series so wonderful.

I wouldn't have minded it if the makers didn't claim that the last episode will "reveal everything" and then not reveal a damn thing.

Ya'll niggas don't know mindfuck. This series was slightly "le randumb", but not mindfuck. Malice in Wonderland is mindfuck.

It did reveal everything though. Red guy is an actor playing a character in a "kids show", and yellow guy's dad is the show producer or something like that. Red guy helped make the show and it's base songs, but then started to hate how silly and random it became so he quit.

None of that is ever confirmed.

That's just a theory.

And doesn't explain half the shit that goes on.

>None of that is ever confirmed.
>That's just a theory.
Then stop bitching. Why do you expect a cryptic silly series to spell out answers in black and white? The answer is there, and it's pretty damn obvious from the last episode. We straight up see Red doing comedy acts, and Yellow's dad is in the crowd and scouts him. We see Red singing songs in his "normal life" before the show, and in several earlier episode Yellow's Dad can be seen outside of "the set", which is clearly an in-world set.

The ending was clear, Red quit the show and then found out they just re-made the show with carbon-copies of the characters, so him quitting doesn't even make a difference.

All of it is open for interpretation. That how the series always operated. You are a fool if you actually believed this series was going to answer anything.

Then they shouldn't say "it will reveal all" when they don't actually do it.

It got too stupidly dark and complicated for its own good and pandered to all the 9 year olds who wanted something "edgy" and "intellig-wait, this isn't FNAF.

It's still better than anything your dusty ass could've made

It's the best horror stuff made in the last ten years which is fucking depressing when you think about it.
God, modern horror is fucking garbage.

Why are people nowadays so entitled to get everything answered neatly?
No getting that is enough to rate down something, as "pretentious".
What happened to Lovecraftian principle of fear of the unknown? Who making us feel little by never giving answers? What happened to David Lynch?

Only the first one was scary, but it was unexpected. You were anticipating the horror the rest of the time so it was just edgy.

>still pushing le edgy meem
Fuck off.
>X is scary because it's unexpected
You're an idiot who understands nothing about horror.
First was absolute dogshit, by the way.

I'll teach you how to buy a canooooooe

>anything I disagree with is le bait
You're probably the same dense motherfucker I keep running into all the time, so how about you kill yourself?

only the first one had a natural spookiness to it, it was when they weren't forcing it and trying to make something of it
the third one was the worst in that regard

>they weren't forcing it
It's cute that you believe that.

>Same dense motherfucker

And how the fuck would I know what you're even talking about or who? Talk about being dense.

Why should I give a fuck about what you know or don't know?
You're either the same moron or someone every bit as idiotic with somehow matching retarded typing patterns and outdated buzzwords. Either way as far as I'm concerned you're a braindead subhuman who already embarrassed yourself with your first post in this thread.

Not that guy but wow you're one edgy little shit.

>Not that guy
Not fooling anyone.

Oh, and I'm so sorry I'm treating idiots who spew retarded shit exactly like they deserve.

The pretentious 2deep4me shit with no answers.

>more shitposting as expected
Have a last (You)

Also

>Being embarrassed on an anonymous forum

kek

>90626773
>WAHH HE'S MEAN TO ME
>B-B-BAIT ;_;

>He doesn't realize the bait pictures are just to further trigger his autism.

>90626950
>he finally admits to being a shitposter
Good. Now, hopefully mods can ban you and you won't make absolutely retarded posts for some time.

>A-A shitposter? O-On Sup Forums???

How new are you?

You're both fucking retards.

>90627056
Ah, you're back to your old tactics. I.e. saying something no one said.
You can't even shitpost well.
Not my fault the idiot here decided to derail the thread when he was (rightfully) told he's an idiot.

the last video took to long so the hype died

The only truly scary video was 2.
Everything else was dull and forgettable.

None of them were scary, but they were great fucking art and should be appreciated for it.
There's so many things in the production most people completely missed.

That's because most people are retarded, that doesn't make it art.
Most people miss so much about fucking Demolition Man.

This. It's fine for what it is, nothing particularly wrong with it. It ended before it could wear too thin. Nothing went wrong; you either like it or you don't.

But Sup Forums is full of contrary little faggots though, so its biggest problem is that it became popular. The snowflake is honor bound to hate it because they don't have enough mind of their own to simply like or dislike something. They're more concerned with what everyone else is saying. Like this asshole

>None of them were scary
I'm just curious. What do you define as "scary"?

Did you think it was scary?