Should Hulk's strength be limitless if it's tied to his anger?

Think about it. "The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets" is the justification for Hulk's strength being potentially limitless... but is there such a thing as limitless anger? Surely, even the basest, most mindless of rage can't be surpassed at one point. What even could endlessly increase his anger, instead of just keeping it around the same level?

I never read any hulk comics so I don't know how powerful he usually is but I don't think it should be limitless

it should be limited to the absolute peak that his muscles could take, even if it doesn't fully abide to the laws of physics. still, that "he gets angrier, he can get infinitely powerful" is just a deus ex machina that is used as an excuse for poor writing. the same applies to superman

I mean he can be immortal but cut all the "LIMITLESS POWEEEEEER" bullshit, even for comicbook standards, it's ridiculous

>What even could endlessly increase his anger, instead of just keeping it around the same level?
Something that he isn't strong enough to smash.

has he ever destroyed adamantium in the comics?

An adamantium needle in the Ultimate Universe but that doesn't count.

>I never read any hulk comics
Then don't provide your opinion.

The phrase "the angry he gets the stronger he gets" is a misnomer. What actually happens is his body gets more efficient at channeling Gamma energy in response to stress. So with that in mind, the more someone hurts him or he fights, the stronger he gets.

In the Heart of the Monster arc, it was shown that he could eventually become a pure Gamma being and turn into a cosmic force.

>What even could endlessly increase his anger, instead of just keeping it around the same level?

Diversity casting in comic book films?

you have never written a comic. why the fuck are you providing yours?

INTERNET FIGHTS MAKE HULK ENDLESSLY ANGRY!

I heard somewhere that anger (like a emotions) is chemical and so his healing factor keeps replenishing this hormone so he stays mad, so he stays strong. However his healing factor slows down after taking enough punishment and so his anger hormone stop being produced. No hormone- no anger- no strength.
TL;DR- Beat him till he calms down.

That would work for the Ultimates Nerd hulk, who's a Trouble reading comic book nerd. Not in 616 though.

By admitting you haven't read Hulk comics you admit you have no understanding of his character so why give an opinion? Read some comics or ask for a rec.

I recommend Planet Hulk. It's Gladiator meets the Hulk in space and explores the depths of his anger.

He keeps steppin on Lagos making him grow with more fury constantkyb

Nice, tidy answer. Thanks user

I stopped reading Hulk comics after World War Hulk and personally I think that is as strong as hulk should ever get

Marvel has always seemed to stick toward a lower level of power for its heroes, sure you have the big cosmic nasties floating around out there but most of the heroes aren't throwing punches that could crack a planet or pushing the moon out of orbit

Marvel put out a strength chart back in the day and all the strongest guys were sitting at around 100tons give or take as their limit with only a small handful of the most powerful going over that

In World War Hulk, he gets so angry that he almost blows up the planet just be fucking standing on it. At that point, I don't think it matters if his strength has limits or not.

Limitless anger (and a really fucked up psyche in general) is his superpower, plenty of people get hit with gamma radiation and get superstrong, but only Bruce Banner had the hellatious beatings, childhood abuse,.underlying psychological issues and coping mechanism and supressed personality to make THE Hulk.

Shouldn't getting too angry too often eventually lead to just apathy?

>Marvel has always seemed to stick toward a lower level of power for its heroes

This is only true with regards to the street level heroes. Cosmic level heroes seem more powerful in the Marvel Universe than DC.

Maybe the cosmic guys are planet busters but barring Planet Hulk and the occasional Avengers storyline the not so jolly green giant rarely leaves Earth orbit

pak is a dumb retard

Goku vs. Superman arguments.

Reading Marvel events.