ITT: times shows were too mean-spirited

ITT: times shows were too mean-spirited

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkfgeCzHbPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back home, Mr. Enther, you are drunk

>times you were a sensitive bitch that couldnt take a joke

the entirety of Family Guy except what, the first two seasons?

t. Edgelord

Just post shitty episodes.

It's not edgy. Stories don't have to be karmic.

ITT: cartoon justice warriors

fucking neck yourself

>every time this character is mentioned normies think of him as a bad guy that deserve to be killed

Normies are the real monsters.

To be honest, Homer was just trying to be nice if a little too insensitive. It's not his fault, it's everyone around him.

The first time they spent together was straight up bullying tho. Also, he blamed Frank for saving his life. He wasn't trying to be nice.

Get out, Family Guy fan.

Homer was a dick, but Frank was entitled and full of himself. Sure it's sad his life sucked but he actively obsessed over Homer's shortcomings instead of making it better for himself.

'Stanley's Cup', no contest.

As someone who normally dislikes "mean-spirited" humor I think Homer's Enemy is a fucking brilliant episode

I actually agree. Not because I'm triggered, but because they took it so far that it undermined their original statement. The episode is supposed to be about how a normal human being couldn't fit in with the lolwackiness of Springfield, but who actually took that away from the episode? It's just an exaggeratedly sympathetic character being shit on by the main cast, who's been turned far, far crueler for some reason.

The idea of a normal person at odds with Springfield is funny, but this is just weak Kafka comedy.

My only real issue was at the end when Homer fell asleep at Frank's funeral and started talking in his sleep, disrupted the service and everyone just laughed.

That was mean spirited

Also Homer forgetting about Frank in that episode with his son

I don't know that episode, what happens in it?

user, no one cares about your feelings.

The joke is that he suffers and then dies? It's ironic, sure, but there is no reason to bitch about someone correctly calling it out as exceptionally mean spirited.

No way, that ending is one of my favorite South Park moments.

>it's my first time on the internet and I'm using terms I hear a lot in order to fit in

I don't know what you are talking about.

The episode is one of the best but some fans and some creators donn't know why.

Like Jesus's parable about the workers in the vineyard.

youtube.com/watch?v=NkfgeCzHbPU

This video makes a good point.

The mean spirited humor is best. Why drawn together is king

What point? It just said that some people might get it and some might not and that's ok too.

Oh my fucking god kill yourself you stupid frog poster. Frogs need to die

It's ironic that you call out an edgelord for being a edgelord but then tell him to commit suicide for disagreeing with you on the internet.

That was my first post in the thread. I just hate pepe

OP doesn't get it.

The episode where Peggy goes in a library dressed as a prostitute and people mistake her by a tranny.

top kekles