"Alfred put on my playlist"

>"Alfred put on my playlist"
>sirens play

Bravo Whedon.

Come Together was supposed to play right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pqv_LUStxDw
youtube.com/watch?v=vDmxkTyHDW4
youtube.com/watch?v=HGo--yeN6c0
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Gepanzertes_Transportkraftfahrzeug_(GTK)_Boxer_-_Motor.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's an auto
fucking amerilards

>He thinks driving manual makes him superior
I bet you still use floppy discs and send all your mail via pigeon as well you fucking neanderthal.

Of course it makes you superior. Driving is something that is learned and earned and not just given out to random plebs who can point at something and press a pedal.

And it's half the fun.

no, it was playing the sound that the parademons were attracted to which Batman was trying to get right since the beginning of the movie with Alfred

>He thinks he is special for doing something that billions of people do on a daily basis
Fucking kek. Your life must be incredibly pathetic if driving a car is an achievement for you.

Isn't it practically a wheeled tank?

Automatic transmissions are normal on heavy armoured vehicles

Paddle shift would suit that steering yoke though

And yet amerilards are incapable.
By your own criteria it either makes him special or it makes you retarded.
Take your pick. :^)

>incapable
Wrong. Why would they learn something that has no use in their life?

You're just an idiot who can't accept that times have changed and technology has made our lives easier.

This is like shitting on someone for using a printer and not knowing how to use an old fashioned printing press.

>Wrong. We just don't know.
So, incapable.

>he doesn't know how to use a printing press which is basically just a handcranked, rotating stamp
Wew lad.

Yeah that makes sense when you have bad guys physically attacking you and your car is to split your mind between them and when to shift up and down.

>split your mind between them and when to shift up and down.
You literally do it by sound. It's a reflex, not a fucking thought experiment.

>JUSTice League trailer: some shitty Come Together song nobody likes except 70 year old hippies.

>The Avengers trailer: based Nine Inch Nails with We're In This Together rocking your faces off!

DC tried ripping off Marvel's trailer and they couldn't even get that right!! Those stupid unoriginal fucks!

It's more like drinking fine whisky rather than industrial ethanol mixed with tap water.

Thats not relevant the point is trying to do high speed action that requires every millisecond that counts and car aficionado ideas have no place in action environment.

>requires every millisecond that counts
>Using a slow as fuck "automatic"
Lmao. Fuck off.

Actually, it was supposed to play this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pqv_LUStxDw

The absolute fucking state of Americans...

Its a CGI assisted movie in a fantasy movie it can do fast!

>It's a CGI assisted movie in a fantasy movie
wut
Also if your argument is that it's fantasy then that same argument applies to using manual in a multitasking high stress action sequence.

So you just want Batman to show his giant cock manual flicking skills in a fantasy environment. There are other movies for that!

I would actually love that now that you mention it.
Showcasing some actual driving skills in the batmobile aside from just pushing a button to fire rockets and shit would be great.

Excellent we are in agreement

>doing more work for no reason is better
Why?

Embarrassing

>He thinks driving auto doesn't make him inferior

>no reason

Actually that would be cool. I can't think of a setting I wouldn't appreciate some impromptu illegal street racing with an emphasis on the actual operation of the vehicles.

Yes. For no reason.

>manual transmisson
>on a tank
user pls, this isn't the soviet union in 1942

>We're still pretending the batmobile is "le ebin tank"
No, it's a car.

As if you can ever drink whiskey without coughing and enjoying the taste. Put down the big boy, “I’m a man,” facade faggot you’re dad isn’t here, no one to try to prove yourself to.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDmxkTyHDW4
>You'll never ride in the Batcar listening to Susumu Hirasawa

It's all these losers have, user. Let them have this one "victory" in life.

They call it a tank

They also call him batman but he isn't really a bat.

Half the people in this thread own some shitty bottom-line Japanese car like a Toyota or Hyundai anyway with the other half owning 2003-2008 BMW’s; all with automatic transmission. There’s no real contention point and it’s really just all insecure emasculated fags who have to take some imaginary pride in whatever they see as masculine. It’s actually pretty pathetic.

They call him Batman, retard.

>""""""""""""""""""""""tank""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>has to post an image of a Christmas tree decoration because his argument is so shit
Sad!

>An amerilard lashes out in impotent anger
>watch him invoke the freedom and wealth of his people next, here we go

>all those buttons
>has to contact alfred to remotely play the radio

lol

>half
I think it's just one or two latching on to a totally imagined sense of superiority. If they ate their own shit then they would probably latch on to that as well and bitch about how other foods are that much closer to dirt than what they eat so all non-shit foods are bad.

>Imagine being this triggered at banter
Americans really can't take a joke.

I haven't seen the movie. Might the music be streaming through his earpieces linked to the Batcave? The Batmobile may not have any audio.

I've watching too much facial abuse, I was waiting for the slap

>gets triggered enough to post a reply to an insult directed at him
>berates others for replying to his posts with insults
What did user mean by this?

>All these mental gymnastics
I think tumblr would be a better fit for you, sport. :^)

Everything is "mental gymnastics" to a mouth breather.

Thanks for proving my point.

Oh wow, you just proved my point again.
Am I down on your level yet, senpai?

>rationalizing this hard

what i have paddles on my steering wheel like a racing driver? am i still inferior? bitch

That post wasn't rationalization at all. Are you alright? It seems like you are just throwing out words you have heard more than once in the last 24 hours.

>He's still buttmad
Not even that guy but this is embarrassing.

>changing the topic
>inb4 he posts AGAIN out of desperation
Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of your particuarly low tier of shiptposting.
:^)

I live in a city with bad traffic. Please defend having a manual transmission in this local.

Yeah but it's too late now. You've already given me my daily dose of (you)'s.
Good day.

Ffs manual is the best. I have a sedan with it and driving it is the best. Reminds me of jerking my friends dick :)

I'm British.
My own car has a manual gearbox of course. But it doesn't weigh several tons or require me to change gears in the tiniest fractions of seconds.
I recognise where there are certain types of vehicle that benefit from having automatic transmission. Armoured fighting vehicles and F1 cars being prime examples, that share common design traits with said Batmobile.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGo--yeN6c0

So why buy a manual when you can buy an automatic?

>F1 cars
>automatic

Why specifically does an "armored fighting vehicle" benefit from an automatic transmission?

do you live near a somewhat large town? do you commute in your car?

you're doing yourself a disservice not trying an automatic. i'd be with you 20 years ago but now there are more cars on the road than soft mick - there's no joy in driving in england

Because automatics are objectively superior? It doesn't require thought or hundreds of pointlessly spent hours of developing "muscle memory". You might as well be asking why the Batmobiles benefits from not being a wind-up.

>hundreds of pointlessly spent hours
You mean driving? Fucking lel.

>Commute in a large town
>get an automatic so you can coast for hours in an endless jam
Yeah, maybe you should try public transport or a fucking bike instead?

That Avengers trailer did give me chills. Somebody should start a Kino trailer thread.

>rocking your faces off!

No, I mean driving with a stick. It's pointless. I don't see how you could misinterpret my post. Obviously I'm not referring to the relative ease and fuel economy of a modern automatic transmission and I'm frankly surprised you would think that.

the fuck is your argument?
mine is that most driving for most people is being in stop-start traffic which is less effort in an automatic

why would i pay money to be crammed onto a train with a bunch of smelly chavs or ride on a bike twice as long in the cold and the rain getting accosted by cars?

Was in reference to why they should have a paddle shift

Partly to do with ergonomics. AFV drivers stations tend to be very cramped and often with the driver in a supine position to facilitate more armour or heavier sloping on the armour.
Manual gearbox linkage requires some more space to freely move your arms to manipulate the gearstick, rather than pushing a lever up and down.
But also because it's easier to do under combat conditions. You have to shift gears a lot when driving tanks off-road for example. Doing it for several hours with minimal sleep while focussing on your commander's instructions, with a big heavy duty gearbox (these things are built like tanks), is fatiguing.
Also the transmissions themselves tend to be more compact and efficient - which is logistically beneficial when your vehicle drinks fuel by the bucket-load and might need field replacement of the power pack.

>It's pointless
It's pointless driving with an automatic. Why even have a shift there at all? You could just press start and go. Or better yet, no steering wheel. A self driving car. Those exist now so why don't you go out and get one of those?
Have you ever noticed how there's an ability to select manual gears even on an automatic? That's because there is in fact a point.

So it's irrelevant. We're talking about the batmobile here. It ISN'T a tank.
When they say it in the movies it isn't to be taken literally. It means it is built to withstand a lot of damage.

CALL IT OFF EVERYONE

NONE OF THE AUTOS HAVE DRIVEN A MANUAL CAR AND VICE VERSA THIS IS STUPID

>ITT: murriclaps get immensely butthurt

>Autotragic

Autos are actually harder to get here, there's not a great deal of demand for them. Automatic transmissions are considered like training wheels or a crutch if you aren't very good at driving. It's a cultural thing I guess.

Secondly, driving manual is actually more fun. There's no way around that.

>F1 cars are automatic
How can you be that retarded?

i'm english and this is bullshit

plenty of automatics and they're considered for people richer than this user because they cost more money and are typically fitted to more expensive cars

>Autos are actually harder to get here
wrong.

>there's not a great deal of demand for them
Also wrong

>Automatic transmissions are considered like training wheels or a crutch if you aren't very good at driving
Also wrong.

Poor people and young people have manual cars because they can't afford something modern.

If you want to have fun driving, and manual makes it fun for you, that's cool. But it in no way makes you superior or a better driver, because the implication there is that driving manual is special and requires special skills that most people can't learn.

How many S Class buyers do you think are driving manuals?

This is like saying using a linux command line to operate a computer in no way makes you more computer savvy that someone who uses a mac.
It is objectively false.
Sure, everyone CAN learn it. But most americans just don't. Which by default makes them poorer drivers as driving a manual affords you significantly greater control over the entire vehicle.
>muh richfags
I have both and this is not true. Sure, automatics are more commonly fitted to higher priced cars but that's because it's only recently gained popularity here, specifically with older people who are no longer driving cars for fun but just to easily get somewhere.
You're not gonna pass your driving test here without learning manual for example.

>We're talking about the batmobile here. It ISN'T a tank.

Even so. Rather than having a drivetrain similar to a typical car, it's most likely to be designed around the same drivetrain and engine management technologies as modern armoured vehicles. Which are all based around an automatic transmission and often directly coupling the engine and transmission in a single replaceable unit

Yeah, man, driving a comfortable baby stroller is fucking rad.

>assumptions
They're also usually driving on treads.

>CLI analogy
there would be about a minute of 'learning' for someone to operate a fucking gear lever
>poorer drivers
americucks' 8 speed will drive smoother than your masterful gear-shifting skills allow
>i have several cars
bullshit
>only recently gained popularity
also bullshit. always been popular on posher cars

the best one:
>you're not gonna pass your driving test without learning manual for example
i don't think you're even english. there are two separate tests for manual and automatic cars and you cannot drive a manual on an automatic license.

>being this triggered
Okay, sport. Go have some freedom fries and cool off.
>english
No I'm not english. How is that relevant?

you're replying to people replying to this post

>there would be about a minute of 'learning' for someone to operate a fucking gear lever
And an automatic involves literally no learning. You put it in drive and go. That by default means there's more skill involved in manual.
>americucks' 8 speed will drive smoother than your masterful gear-shifting skills allow
Bullshit. Just because you're a shitty driver doesn't mean everyone else is, mate.

stop baiting me you weird roleplayer

don't call me mate

It's still entirely irrelevant to the topic.

Nice deflection, bruv.

Wheeled armoured vehicles like Strykers, LAVs etc. use the same transmissions normally
Pic is the driver's station of a KMW Boxer wheeled APC.
Can see the automatic transmission lever on the right

Link is a pic of the power pack being swapped
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Gepanzertes_Transportkraftfahrzeug_(GTK)_Boxer_-_Motor.jpg

How are you supposed to sit in that thing?

not a deflection

you're being obtuse and i've foiled you
you don't actually think there's any skill in gearing, you don't actually think you can gear better than a computer and you don't actually think 2 extra gears makes no difference to the drive

you're just trying to irk me