Good Scarecrow reads?

Looking for Batman comics where its about Scarecrow, also why does no one talk about him?

I think hes cool, easily one of my fave bat villains next to penguin.

anyone?

bumping because I also like Scarecrow (although I'm not really sure why)

the one where scarecrow trys to make a point that he can be scary without fear gas, I can't remember much but I know it was a good read.

I think less people talk about Clayface, to be honest.

isn't that the one where he talks another arkham inmate into committing suicide

That would be the one.

Also involves corpse-stuffed scarecrows being found all over Gotham City.

That is good. I think I have it, let me see.

Here we go.

Jokers Asylum: Scarecrow

That is also good, although I think it's one of the weakest of the Joker's Asylum stories. Granted, that's still a high bar. The art was really weird though. I guess it worked in the context of the story, but it was still odd to look at. Like screenshots of a flash cartoon.

>Scarecrow is my favorite villains
>Hey anyone know any comics about scarecrow?

Why is he your favorite if you don't know any good stories with him? He's shit. King of jobbers. Scarecrows a loser.

Thanks user, this comic really outlines problems with scarecrow that I could never really pin down. He uses fear gas so often that you almost always see it coming.

>technically its real, an actual scarecrow stuffed with straw

autism

that ass though

Yeah. But the problem I have reading this again is that there's no explanation for how he's doing any of this period. I could always accept the gas as a means to an end. How the fuck does he murder so many people and string up their corpses without anyone noticing? No explanation. It's a good idea, trying to play him as Hannibal Lector, but we at least saw Lector actually doing some of the crazy shit.

It was mentioned, so I'll also post the Joker's Asylum story.

>Absolute Terror
Something something AT Field

Something that rustles me with these types of master manipulator characters is when the writer just shows you the effects of their manipulations, you never actually see what they say since the writers aren't knowledgeable of psychology enough to pull it off themselves.

The most retarded example of this would be the last episode of Sherlock where Urus basically has mind control powers but it all takes place off screen due to hack writers wanting the shock value without the work.

Yeah, that was my problem.

>the one where scarecrow trys to make a point that he can be scary without fear gas
he didn't use it originally, he used to just break into people's homes in a scarecrow suit and scare them shitless

yeah, not like Joker, now Joker is cool, eh creates haos and doesn't afraid of anything, rite?

Joker has sucked for years now because of the same thing. Who around here argues otherwise?

so who do you prefer?

The mental image of some guy busting into houses just to scare people and leave is great.

Looks like we got a badass here.

Good storytime. Thanks, user.

No problem.

And of course they won't reveal what he said.

Thanks for the storytimes

Who are the inmates on this page?

That's not necessarily the case. Since you're not shown it explicitly, your mind fills in the details. As soon as you're told our shown what happened, it loses all mystery and usually turns out disappointing compared to what the audience imagined. Lovecraft's entire career is based around only giving vague details of the horrors and getting the readers to play them up in their minds by establishing that they're so freakishly unnatural that they drive men insane. Cthulhu was never described by him as a hulking green monster with tentacles for a mouth.

Poison Ivy at the top, Great White at the bottom. I'm not certain who the redhead in the middle is.

Yeah, but there's a big difference between leaving it vague while giving details, and just going from start to finish without any information in between. Here's an example of how to give enough information that states who you went from A to B, while leaving the details to the imagination.

They didn't have to tell us exactly what Crane said or did, but they had to give us something that would allow us to fill in the gaps.

>autism
Can't spell it without "Tim"