Remeber when Loki was actually a scary psycho, and not just another quip-bot 9000?

Remeber when Loki was actually a scary psycho, and not just another quip-bot 9000?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w80ch46DOB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Remeber when Loki was actually a scary psycho
no? he never EVER came off as threatening tbf. thats why i think he is a bad villain/antihero.

way too goofy

he was always master-ruse meme man
none of his plots had any weight, even when they are at their height because you know nothing significant will actually happen
and you know, even when he's defeated in the end he has some other devilish plot concocted for the next million films

Oh hi Mark

>he never EVER came off as threatening
He was:
youtube.com/watch?v=w80ch46DOB4
2:53

He's fun to watch tho

The whole plot point for Widow that she's trying to "wipe the red from her ledger" is so fucking retarded. The fuck does that even mean? She wants her past crimes to disappear? Sorry, bitch, but that's not the way crime works once caught.

Was Loki under the influence of the Mind Gem in Avengers 1? Look at his eyes when he comes to earth.

no just coke

it's also illegal to wipe things off ledgers. you're supposed to keep documentation

He was literally just one of the guys in avengers

>72PFNm6.jpg
woooo scary

>'I am russian'
>Broadest new york accent possible.

How do people watch this garbage?

>governments have never ignored past crimes for defectors

idiot

and I think she's seeking moral absolution rather than any kind of legal ones

No. Tommy Wiseau in The Room is more threatening.

It is implied that she wants whatever crimes she has committed to be forgotten. She was already forgiven merely by being part of Shield, the Avengers, and whoever it was she was working for at the beginning of the movie (which I forgot). Clearly no one gives a fuck what she has done, or else she would have been charged and jailed a long time before that.

>I have two personalities...

>The fuck does that even mean?
It means you may do a lot of bad things, but you can still do good things to help make up for it. The green in the ledger.

>Black Widow Tricks Loki

lolwut? Loki tricked Black Widow. When he talked to fury he mentioned Hulk, it was obvious he was interested in him. He didn't hide it and him mentioning it again isn't some reveal either. Then, black widow goes and confronts Banner in the worst way and unleashes him.

Well, in norse mythology he is a untrustworthy jokester and a crossdressing faggot (There is a story in the Edda poems where Loki and Thor crossdress to seduce some Jotun (trolls that lived inside the Jotunheimen mountains) to get Thor's hammer back)

>when Loki was actually a scary psycho

are you some kind of girly gay faggot?

Best Loki costume.