That's nice to know. Thank you, Jennifer! A little bit too much information, though

That's nice to know. Thank you, Jennifer! A little bit too much information, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jwtenNl77w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if I don't want to watch her naked?

She reaped what she sowed

lel imagine being at a bbq with her and she gets cunty about double dipping the salsa so you print out a picture of her asshole and replace one of the family pics with it

Don't use such a basic password next time

>censoring fucking
>not censoring cum
>not censoring slut

so it was like all her movie auditions

>There’s not one person in the world that is not capable of seeing these intimate photos of me.

Uh, except for the millions of people who don't have the internet, you fucking retard. What world does she live in??

only reason she was famous, Sony realized this and that's why they leaked those Jones nudes to promote Shitbusters

>ilovedicks1990
>a basic password

>millions of people who don't have the internet

try billions

>waaaah I'm fucking hot and everyone knows it! booo hooo!
It's weird that a proud outspoken degenerate is acting bothered by people seeing her pussy.

>imagine being free to shitpost with pen and paper

Lmao, is she trying to jump on the sexual assault bandwagon with this shit? What a cunt

>forgetting blind people

Woooow. Found the white male.

Someone should call Guinness World Records, she beat the biggest bukakke session record.

Does this mean I'm not a virgin?

These nude wouldn't exist if you hadn't taken them, or at the very least not store them on your fucking phone cloud account. I understand this is a foreign concept to women, but actions have consequences.

B-b-but her bf NEEDED these 13,396 nude pics!

>hey guys don't forget that I too was once a victim!

>It felt like getting spitroasted by Blacks. I don't like Blacks. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like Blacks.

Jesus Christ, Jennifer

It was a private account.

It's like saying "lol, your watch wouldn't have been stolen if you stored it in the safety deposit box"

Shouldn't blame people for someone elses fault.

I did jerk off to her pics though.

>You can be at a barbecue and somebody can just pull them up on their phone
What type of barbecues is she going to?

Its hard to admit you made a misstate, its easier to blame others.
+feminist

You guys know this is from an interview, right? They asked her a question about it, and she answered, and then they make a headline out of the answer. They brought it up. It's not like she announced a press conference just to talk about this again.

Literally the only reason she's mad is because it lowered her market value. Everyone's got all the milk already, they might as well just turn her ass into hamburger

>internet
>private
pick one

doesn't change the fact that uploading nudes to a cloud service is retarded as fuck, especially when celebrities get targeted more than average joes. use your head mate

Everyone's getting baited by fake news

This she probably wanted to do a nude sceen for some hard cash but now its over.

>expecting logic from Sup Forums

These are people that will say that she deserved to have info from her private account leaked while they keep their money in bank accounts, completely missing the irony.

WTF, I like JLaw again!

are her nudes still banned from Sup Forums?

Hot.

I'm not really an expert in english, but this fucking post made me lose it

The scuttlebutt is that they were all from Harvey's phone. He left it at a bar or something.

Rlevant
youtube.com/watch?v=3jwtenNl77w

I love this place

>I'm missing 13,366 pics

Proper cloud services are just as safe as a private server. Whatever your phone uses by default isn't though.

The kind of people that take that many nude photos of themselves are fucked in the head.

>the Mexicans had horse balls and just kept cumming and cumming. Just like they do across the southern border, which is why we need a wall.
Wow JLaw is totally into MAGA.

She has never been gang banged in a bukakke
she has never been raped

this is an insult to people that actually had been gang raped, fucking millionaire liberal retard

>I felt the japs tying me up and letting an octopus tentacle my asshole. Should have nuked them a third time. Get that on camera, nuke the japs.