Best western husbando

Is Jack the best husbando in western history?

>strong
>skilled
>talented
>smart
>sexy
>buff
>cute
>humble
>pure
>ambitious
>infamous

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9664967/chapters/21833204
strawpoll.me/12512765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that Jack would die to save any of you degenerates

B A L L S D EEP

>When he sees your boobs

Well, he's definitely better than any in eastern history. Western, there's competition.

Jack is a cute. CUTE

I am a little concerned Jack isn't as yellow as he was back in the day. I feel like it's a way of appeasing SJWs who felt like making Jack look yellow was too racist or something.

Why do you prefer yellow Jack?

OG design.

>Tfw there's barely any (good) fanfiction
archiveofourown.org/works/9664967/chapters/21833204

nigga looks like he has jaundice

But he's Japanese.

a western guy in an anime is a eastern husbando
an eastern guy in a cartoon is a westerm husbando

capiche?

Pottery

>Defaulting to your native tongue

you forgot
>tiny dick
so no

>jack
>tiny dick
lol nice meme, you know he's hung

Lemme tell you about girth

That's not Mr. Pibbles.

really seen a concerted effort to shill jack everywhere lately

are you implying that Genndy is shillposting about Jack being best husbando?

Why is the name Jack so attractive and mischievous?

Jack is the name of a firefighter or a lumberjack. It's a tough sounding name.

Are you implying Jack is not the best husbando?

>pure
>>>>>>>>>implying

explain yourself, dumbass

Pretty much this. Jack is one of those very masculine sounding names.

Is Jack a Gary Sue?

can gary sues be likeable?

Jack isn't even his name

I've actually gotten flustered watching him.
It doesn't help that its the only thing i've been watching for the last 2 weeks.
Jack has consumed me.

so thirsty

Bitch me too the fuck

As an asian, who cares? If anything his tone is coming off as more realistic than toony yellow.

OTT but does anyone have that panel where Jack touches the painted lady's face and says "Oh no"

No, this guy is.

He's a bland Gary Stu, though.

And all western comics and toons? Read Freak's Squeele from France. It's a treasure trove of quality husbandos and waifus, all of them well designed and with good characterization.

Isn't he a bit too dead to be the superior husbando?

He's yellow in a flashback. I think he's supposed to be pale from stress maybe?

>He's a bland Gary Stu, though.
I know you're just baiting but Jack is actually a good counterexample to the meme that not having pronounced flaws necessarily makes a character bland and unlikable. Although it's a moot point now because the new episode has him grappling with severe guilt and PTSD.

All the best husbandos end up dead in the end.

He now turns away from a cloud of smoke, which indicates that people are in danger, when he would have headed straight there before.

I would say that Jack has gained flaws.

The best husbandos don't die instantly after being introduced. He's a weak, charming faggot.

>boobs
R u a gril

>fails constantly, over and over again
>is shown to be naive and gets tricked by unsavory figures in the future
>loses his chance to get back to the past multiple times because he can't let an innocent be harmed, no matter what
>now is lost and tired, isn't as heroic as he used to be
>Gary Stu

Just because he is good at fighting doesn't mean he's a Gary Stu.

Jack is not for lewd

Yep. Jack has in turn showed rage, naivete, and even immaturity in some of his stuff with Scotsman. Definitely not a Gary Stu and definitely isn't now.

Moralfag and Gary Stu are not the same thing you fucking imbecile

>still asian

Who's the better lay, Sup Forumsmrades: Jack or Aku?

Discuss, or vote here:

strawpoll.me/12512765
strawpoll.me/12512765
strawpoll.me/12512765

>chink/gook/jap
Nah.

>fails to save anyone
>loses to evil
>is a loner
>is a Gary Stu

More like the worst husbando in history

>reader insert

>>loses his chance to get back to the past multiple times because he can't let an innocent be harmed, no matter what
This is really stupid because if he did change the past, that entire situation would never exist in the first place. There is zero good reason to prioritize saving people in the future over getting back, back to the past, Samurai Jack.

Not really. It shows that he values good over the idea of good.

>fails to save anyone
>is a Gary Stu

Jack is pretty naive and easily manipulated, especially in the earlier seasons

>strawpoll.me/12512765
>Aku winning
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He's definitely high-tier.

Only because the poor guy was indoctrinated since childhood to be this self-sacrificial warrior. Geez, Jack may be skilled, but his life even before his first showdown with Aku? Pure hell with no freedom. You do not want to be him, especially after the confirmation he's spent 5 decades losing his mind.

We need more protagonists like Jack these days. Come on, anyone else tired of the Stupid Protagonists we keep on getting? Also emasculated because they're always annoying beta fags like Gumball or Steven Universe. No getting pussy doesn't mean they're not obnoxious little beta fags.

But let me guess, a protagonist like Jack? That's politically incorrect and Toxic Masculinity.

In all seriousness the "cheerful, naive, ambiguously gay cinnamon roll" protagonist trend that SpongeBob started has really got to fucking go.

Where are the tricksters? The misanthropes? The depressives? The old, weathered grandmas who've seen it all? Why can't we have shows about them

Jack doesn't have "toxic masculinity" at all.

Jack is kind, humble, dedicated, and a host of other positive adjectives. Jack only uses violence in appropriate situations, like saving himself or others.

Toxic masculinity is more like when traditionally masculine traits end up backfiring, like a depressed man not seeking support or professional treatment because it's "weak" and blowing his brains out.

If anything he exhibits "toxic [Japanese traditionalism]", like his selflessness being too self-sacrificial.

Name (1) cartoon MC as stoic as Jack.

Batman.

I kept picturing Brave and Bold Joker

>Lists faults
>Is a gary stu

you what

He was yellow in the flashback and his parents were yellow in the river scene.
He probably just grew paler as he lost himself.

>Jack
>especially season 5 Jack
>a Gary Stu

Nope.

this is exactly why joseph joestar is my favorite protagonist

he's a breath of fresh air. He's an obnoxious trickster asshole who manages to be likeable by being genuine at times. He also pretends to be cool but has fire under his skin. Pretty unique if you ask me.

Faggot. Stop obsessing over dumblr, retard. You're just as stupid as them if you pay attention to their crap.

But he's also a zipperhead.

He's filled with failure.

How can the top two and the last one be true at the same time?

if only he was gay....

Jack looks so much better with his hair down.

I'm happy they kept the hair down for season 5 but I'm not sure about the beard.

Either way it's amusing how his worst look is the "default" look with his hair tied up in a bun.

>The misanthropes
That reminds me, I'd watch House MD the cartoon.

Antlers is best

He's probably the closest 2D thing the West has to Guts at this point, so yeah.

Hey man , there's plenty of big dick Asians I've sucked