Are you a sardine?

It's a joke, like on Top Gear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kzn_uDxW-Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=IkI9h7EGYvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats old mate up to these days? anything i can watch on computer?

>I genuinely think Richard Hammond should have died in that car crash and then had his head mounted on a pike and for the rest of Top Gear they just had Richard Hammond's decapitated head in the background as one of the presenters and it would have had five times the intelligence and charisma of Richard Hammond when he was alive. I genuinely think that and want it to have happened
>And before you go writing your headline, daily mail, about how "Stewart Lee said some shocking things and wishes Richard Hammond had died", remember: it's just a joke. Like on Top Gear
>But coincidentally, as well as being a joke...
>IT'S ALSO HOW I GENUINELY FEEL

Is Lee the ultimate pleb-filter?

Roy Chubby Brown is
youtube.com/watch?v=Kzn_uDxW-Fc

Tories, innit?

White people, innit?

yes, in that plebs laugh at his jokes.
his act of mentioning Rod Liddle and then making silly noises for 25 minutes is not good

t.pleb

Fish AND the crabs

>No Stew, not like that. When we said "make jokes about muslims", we meant make fun of their hats or something. Not ones where you have to know anything

Radko Mladic's let himelf go

Stewart Lee needs to realise that after a certain point, anti-humour just means you're not funny.

I think he really really likes when he gets to that point.

I'm sure he's more than good enough at this stage of his career to make comedy in his style but still have it be actually enjoyable to watch.

Seems like he likes it more when everyone hates it and is miserable.

Now that Top Gear is a celebration of diversity, I'm very offended

Name ONE joke this social commentator ever said.

ratko mladic has let himself go

>british """humour"""

"Wittiest thing I’ve heard? Jim Tavares, when he was doing stand-up at the Comedy Store in 1988, and opened with “I’m a schizophrenic.” Some wag shouted out “why don’t you both fuck off?”

Lee isn't a comedian. He is a hipster. He is a nu-male soyboy narrator. Not a comedian. His literal stuff is spoken so people can go
>GAWD YOU JUST DON'T GET IT! IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE FUNNY!
Then you go 'What? A comedian is suppose to be funny!'
>UUUHHHH NO? HE'S POST-IRONIC FUNNY! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FUNNY!
Wait, what? He's a 'comedian', why isn't he funny?
>UHHHHH GAWD BECAUSE THAT'S THE POINT. HIS ENTIRE ACT IS HIM NOT BEING FUNNY. THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT! OMG U JUST DON'T GET IT.

Lee literally does this. He survives on you fucks going 'oh he's the pleb filter' and other crap. He isn't funny. He is awful. He resents people like Michael McIntyre packing out Wembley on three different tours. He mocks people who earn more money than him, more popular than him and better than him at every. Lee is a fucking faggot. If you like Stewart Lee, you're a soyboy nu-male hipster bugman. End yourself.

just cause you kept looking at your watch mate

nice buzzwords spergboi

Roy Chubby Brown, your spiritual king!

Quiet, fuckboi.

Grrrr the daily mail!

>like a pear cider, made from 100% pears.

I unironically think that Stew's version of Galway Girl is the best.

Sounds like you'll be getting a Lee Mack stand up DVD for Xmas mate. Enjoy being a working class oaf

I agree

What's your favorite Stewart Lee routine. I like The Rap Singers.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkI9h7EGYvI

>THE RAPPERS
>THE RAP SAUSAGES
>THE TOP OF THE POPS
>THE RAPPERS

So funny, truly the most enlightened comic of our time.The Rick and Morty of Standup.

>le long pause cynical british man
>every thing is... dumb
FUCKING 10/10

These days you get arrested and thrown in jail just for saying you're English, don't you

>Like a racist Michael McIntyre
>The John Bishop of cultural appropriation

stewart lee doesn't need to do anything you tell him to. i haven't heard a single criticism of his act that can't be refuted with "you just don't get it".