Will Disney make Darth Revan cannon? And if he got a movie who should play him?

Will Disney make Darth Revan cannon? And if he got a movie who should play him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xc6eDFobJXg?t=69
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keanu Reeves

This, also wasn't he referenced in Rebels?

Darth Revan has been ruined by KOTOR2 that turned him into some sort of messianic figure, and ruined further by SWTOR that did literally Dragon Ball Z shit to him, with being split into two people.

Revan must stay where he is. Maybe in the future, another character inspired by him (like Kylo Ren was inspired by Jacen Solo) will appear.

It's already canon in the form of Kylo Ren.

That's all you get and why they made the EU not canon, so they could rebrand it and abort it into an unoriginal shit

How the fuck is Revan Kylo Ren? They have no similiarities whatsoever, beside the mask - and their masks don't even look that similiar.

bastila sex scene when?

>Will Disney make Darth Revan cannon?
They allowed a toy of him to be released so looks like he is

>him

what makes you think Revan was male user? pic related would be just perfect for that role

>Choking hazard
Never has been more appropriate. Chris Avellone nearly choked after sucking his dick too hard.

They look similar and Kylo has an old Malachor era lightsaber.

That's all you get.

This

Old Republic is such a shit setting.
>Dude, it's the exact same as the Republic but with Sith instead of droids xD!
You could have done anything you wanted, and that's what you went with? Shameful. No wonder Sup Forumseddit likes it, though.

ok you got your garbage opinion out there now off ya go faggot

Dispute it.

Not exclusive to the Old Republic era. Nearly every fucking piece of Star Wars media has the Republic and the Empire. It might be the Infinite Empire, or the Sith Empire, or Valkorion's Sith Empire, or Fel's Empire, or the Imperial Remnant. And now the First Order.

The only halfway original one was in the Legacy, where it's unique at having no ties with the sith whatsoever, and not being comically evil. But the Legacy was dogshit, so there's that.

Canonically Revan was a dude, and Exile was a lady.
Not that it matters much nowadays, but Revan was pretty much always a guy in promotional material and you know, in TOR.

>The Exile is easily killed and barely even an entity in SWTOR
You can tell how much Bioware hates KOTOR2. Almost as much as Bethesda hates New Vegas.

an opinion? You can't. But the amount of fans it has is enough to make you fuck off.

Sure. And a Darth Bane, and Darth Sidius, and Darth Maul, and Darth Vader, and all the Darths you want! Expanded universes, novelizations and comic books for all the Darths!

>Appeal to majority
So, in other words, "yes it's a shit setting".

It's an excellent setting. There. A different opinion so fuck off.

What makes it an "excellent setting".

Darth Revan was never canon.
Darth Revan will never be canon.
There will never be a Revan/Old Republic movie.

Deal with it fags.

I'm not playing into your game you fedora tipping pseudo intellectual faggot. People love it and so do I and that's good enough. Go larp as an "in depth critic" in another thread about something popular.

They went with what will sell the most based on visual appeal.

>cannon

sure is samefag in here

How is it anything like the Clone Wars? Because there is a republic and they are fighting an enemy in a galactic war?

Old republic is a much better setting

>dude I hate something massively popular with the fans look how much smarter I am XD!

More important: which frigid bitch would you hate fuck? Bastila or Atris?

Bastilla

>ruined further by SWTOR that did literally Dragon Ball Z shit to him, with being split into two people
This is what happens to Luke in the new trilogy

Atris I would anally rape. Bastila would be a vaginal fucking followed by strangulation.

>Sup Forumseddit army showed up to defend The Old Republic
Wew

What I hate about that game is that everyones a fucking cunt

Yes, perfect.

>Could have gone for some really weird cosmic fantasy like Asgard in Marvel to portray the ancient age of Jedi and Sith
>Instead just go for literally just a shittier version of the movie setting

Agreed user. KOTOR was an awful setting.

Bastilla. Cunt of the highest caliber.

The old republic is garbage, but kotor 1&2 aren't, that's what people are defending

aww don't be a sour puss. Maybe there's a Disney thread you could shit in and you and all the supreme gentleman can circle jerk at your superior taste in media that's not popular

KOTOR 2 made Revan into an interesting character instead of a generic bad guy.
What ruined Revan was TOR and that awful Revan novel by KOTOR 1's writer that screamed "I'm really butthurt that Avellone made a better job than I did so I'm going to shit on KOTOR 2 as much as I can".

I used to cheat in the slave outfit for Bastilla and have her in my party with no weapons and the bikini, and then based HK-47 at my other side.

youtu.be/xc6eDFobJXg?t=69
>Canonical moment arrives where the protag's identity is revealed
>Revan removes the mask
>"It was all of us all along"
>Screen displays the scene inside the theatre as the lights come back up
>... and all the audience are also now wearing Revan masks too
>a moment's stunned silence
>after which the audience begins screaming as they try to pull the masks off