ITT: comedy kino Sup Forums never talks about

ITT: comedy kino Sup Forums never talks about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's wrong about 90% of things.

At least he's not John Oliver who is wrong about 95% of things.

Everyone who enjoys his content should be rounded up and gassed.

>dude stop having kids
>dude the suburbs are fucking racist live in the ghetto you racist piece of shit
>dude hawaii isnt america
>dude no matter what you do in the gym you can never lose weight (this one isnt an exaggeration)

his character is that of a self important, clueless prick, and I despise him

>He's wrong about 90% of things.
only when theirs a lefty ideological angle to be played, when a topic is politically neutral he's pretty gud

I still lol at "building a wall wont stop illegal immigration because 30% of illegal immigrants come in by plane" it was the most low effort attempt at spin i've ever seen

>>dude no matter what you do in the gym you can never lose weight (this one isnt an exaggeration)
what episode?

Here's a great response to the wall video

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ

Here's a good video destroying his suburbs video.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7E_Ss5OwWQ

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "Adam Ruins Weight Loss"

This video didn't even attempt to touch the main part of Adam's video, which was that many illegals leave via the border, a border wall would actually trap them in the U.S.

Actually it did. Did you even watch it?

I truly do not understand how know-it-all-ism became "comedy" to some people.

>lefty
You mean progressive.

I watched the entire video. Where does he mention illegals who cross from the U.S. back into Mexico over the border? You're talking shit.

>live in the ghetto you racist piece of shit
He never said this autist

Oh, what was his proposed solution? I must have missed it. I'd guess the solution is to gibsmedat houses in the suburbs?

>>dude the suburbs are fucking racist live in the ghetto you racist piece of shit
See
Why to Sup Forumskeks do this?

>cant form a cohesive response
>repeats self

Worked well for you in the 2016 election. Id double down and continue doing that.

they've never seen the show. they just make up whatever they think it is in thwir head and get mad about it.

most punchable cuck face I've ever seen baka

Who are you referring to?

Looks like a soyboy

>solution
the video was about the "disturbing history" of the suburbs, not its future. He proposed no solutions, only demonstrated how segregation is intertwined with the human geography of our past. Whether or not you think he's right about the present day, he's entirely right about the historical impact of segregation

No fuck off

that is a pretty cool t-shirt

>The historical impact of segregation
You mean like how some parts of the country are worth living in? I never hear this argument from people who have to live near niggers. Trust me, the one black guy you know, who grew up in a white neighborhood, is not representative of life around niggers.

Adam is not objective at all. All his "facts" skew to the liberal mindset. He is as bad as Colbert with that "reality has a liberal bias" nonsense.