Wonder Trailer #4 Thread

Teaser

youtu.be/tlqqnEeiXYU

The trailer is coming out in a few minutes, what are your expectations?

I'm guessing ares will show up, and wonder woman will go goddess mode. Pulse a look at the greek gods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0XEzI-SFBk
youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U
twitter.com/MStrynner/status/840730852006981632
youtu.be/TylLqYfRJN0
twitter.com/TheDCUScene/status/840742239458353153
twitter.com/AfricanRabbit/status/840743095406739456
youtube.com/watch?v=1OSl5nufl1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trailer when!?

My expectations are so low I don't see how I can be anything other than pleasantly surprised.

Everything I am seeing makes me feel like it is Steve Trevor & Wonder Woman the movie. Chris Pine is just awesome and has a lot of character and emotion while Gal Gadot just kinda makes one of the same 3 faces.

Airing with KCA which is happening like now

There are no gods in the movie other than Ares and Zeus's shillouette.

actually the people who saw the screen test said that Chris Pine's Steve Trevor is more charismatic than Gal Gadot's WW

Would be funny that a male character is more capable of carrying the movie than the main female protagonist

How is she a stronger better fighter with an accidental bracelet activation ?

Even hardcore DC fans who loved the movie agree Gal Gadot is the weakest part of the ensemble.

Prepare yourselves

Fuck you, Sup Forums. I'm hyped

Honestly, I don't like it. I bet it will be a soapbox.

Soon

What do you want, a medal?

trailer where are you

Nobody cares.

We would rather wait for something good like Samurai Jack new season, rather than this shitty movie.

The Kids' Choice Awards don't start for 12 minutes yet and it probably won't drop until about halfway through..

It'll be one of these URLs. Probably the first one, second will be set footage I think.

Such an obvious shill. Scavenging for threads and waiting for the perfect opportunity to paste another cookie cutter post. Nice try, but no one's falling for it. The DCEU will be successful no matter how much you cry.

What you said is much more shill-like than someone saying that other thing from the same company is superior.

Also, Samurai Jack WILL BE better than whatever they do on Wonder Jew.

I'ts going to be shit

and highfather's voice at some point

DCs films are batting 0 for 3 at this point, i have no hope

NOW

you know you fucked up when Chris Pine is more emotional than your lead

If your parents saw the trailer to your life, they would have aborted you

Look, the shill is mad.

>you know you fucked up when Chris Pine is more emotional than your lead

Is Chris Pine a notorious unemotional actor or something? Because I don't think he is.

He doesn't have a lot of range. I've always found him a bit wooden. It doesn't help that he's the least attractive of the various Chrises in Hollywood.

that's how I felt about Suicide Squad and I was still disappointed

Pine wood

if they wanted the lead to carry the movie they shouldn't have hired Gadot.

Ehh

Pratt is the comedian
Hemsworth is the beefcake
Evans is the cinnamon roll

So Pine is the Kirk

I don't think he's too bad but he's definitely box office poison. Every movie he's been in tanks.

The Star Trek reboot did well.

all those kids loving Pratt's silly jokes...

GotG2 is gonna make more money then IM3

I'm excited too, bro.

Lol

I expect disappointment even though my expectations are already dirt fucking low. It's miscast, and a horrible setting for the origin, but that's just me

I've been refreshing on twitter to see when it's gonna drop and I keep seeing these spanish speakers making memes of this old lady as Wonder Woman, I don't get it.

twitter.com/MStrynner/status/840730852006981632

>and a horrible setting for the origin
I am the opposite, I love the setting.

ARES DARKSEID AND GREEN LANTERN CORPS

youtu.be/TylLqYfRJN0

>ARES DARKSEID AND GREEN LANTERN CORPS

There's nothing about that in the video you posted.

>shill calling a normal guy a shill
Typical shill tactic.

>I am the opposite
Of course you are

I checked the hashtag KCA2017 and it's pretty much all spanish speakers, is that who watches this stuff?

Trailer about to drop in 5 minutes.

It's one of these.

So it's premiering at the KCA's?

Yeah, there were promos saying as much. And there was a trailer tease yesterday.

I'm actually hyped for this shit

the first trailer was alright. the second one actually had me hyped and this one decides whether I go in the theater guns blazing, ergo expecting something good, or whether I expect pure shit

Expect nothing so they can't disappoint you.

look closer pleb

Of course you are hyped, you are paid to written this. Who else says that they would still watch a movie even if everything about it seems shit?

okay disney shill. you were paid to write this. otherwise who goes into a thread about a movie they hate to write that another poster is excited about the movie the threads about.

Says the one wanting to watch Iron Fist.

I actually did that with BvS. the pacing caught me fucking off-guard. the rest was fine though

MoS was goat-tier for me since it was the Superman movie I had always be waiting for (fuck the haters)

Suicide Squad was the only one where I didn't really know what to think of it. The first third had terrible pacing and was literally just used for PURE exposition only known from cartoons. The rest was alright but the first third just left a weird taste in my mouth. the scene where joker jumps into the chemical tub is still one of the best scenes from any comic related movie though

>can't even afford proper English-speaking shills
India?

>MoS was goat-tier for me since it was the Superman movie I had always be waiting for (fuck the haters)
Fuck yes my brother.

They show some short version of the trailer or something, but nothing's online yet.

this "lol you're a shill" thing is getting more and more retarded by the day and I really wonder if actual adults are typing this out or children

as to your second statement, I like to form my own opinions regarding movies and even if I prefer the DC movies at the moment, I still even watch the MCU movies just so I can make up my own mind and not just use the arguments that some stupid critics, which apparently you seem to prefer

>who goes into a thread about a movie they hate to write that another poster is excited about the movie the threads about.

Snyderfags.

I looked for a second when they were showing the trailer at the KCA's

Did they show Ares?

>tfw proper MoS threads are never possible unless I make them myself
>tfw this board is filled with crybabies who try to hate on everything regarding the DC universe

company wars are getting out of hand on Sup Forums

no

It wasn't the full trailer, they didn't show Ares

The only relevant new thing was loli Diana, and the actress is probably better than Gadot

You are the only crybaby here brother.

People love DC commis and the last Batman movie. Maybe...you just have shot taste? You are the equivalent of someone defending Champions or Korra on this board.

twitter.com/TheDCUScene/status/840742239458353153

bit they showed.

>shillbot goes rogue

She's going to kill Ludendorf because she thinks he's Ares. It's not like she has a lasso that makes people tell the truth to see if she's right.

>I like to form my own opinions regarding movies

Me too, but I wait word of mouth, reviews, and later cam rips, before deciding to spend my money on some turd, like I did with BvS. Otherwise, the cucks of this board and the execs would thi k that i aprove the product. I did it for SS, and wasn't disappointed for never watching it on theater.

She will know he's Ares by that point but way to nitpick.

>Otherwise, the cucks of this board and the execs would thi k that i aprove the product

Dude you're some user, no one is waiting on your opinion.

He's not Ares, dickhead

He's not Ares. She kills the wrong man.

>everything wrong with a movie is nitpick

kek

Pretty sure that people behind the movie care about box office of this blockbuster.

>you like what I don't like so you have shit taste!!!!

you are the epitome of shitposting on this board.

I have watched enough movies in my life to know that these movies aren't 10/10 movies even though in my eyes, there are quite a few artistic decisions which I really like. how can you possibly watch a "capeshit" movie and think you could have a decent movie taste if you like or don't like the movie you just watched?

you're coming off as a prick who just likes to hate on other people's opinions, sorry

twitter.com/AfricanRabbit/status/840743095406739456

>but I wait word of mouth, reviews, and later cam rips, before deciding to spend my money on some turd

well that is totally acceptable but calling someone a shill just because they want to see a movie you don't like is stupid. I found the movies before to be ok to good so I'll spend the few bucks I have to see another movie in the same universe

now that I don't really appreciate the MCU anymore as I did before, it's nice to have a change

>you are the epitome of shitposting on this board.

You are the one crying because this place isn't a hug box for you.

>how can you possibly watch a "capeshit" movie and think you could have a decent movie taste if you like or don't like the movie you just watched?

Just change "DCEU" for something like "DBZ Evolution" or "The Last airbender" and you can see how people can complain about it being shit.

>you're coming off as a prick who just likes to hate on other people's opinions, sorry

And you are coming off as someone that likes to be whiny because most think that you have a bad taste for entertainment. Just embrace and live with it, instead of cry.

IT'S OUT BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=1OSl5nufl1A

HOL UP

and it's TERRIBLE

Just give up WB

Looks alright

I actually thought it was nice

especially the themyscira scenes look great

Shills on SUPER PANIC MODE
RED ALERT

Meh. Too much dark scenes. Is this a Snyder movie?

>it's shit

BIG SURPRISE!

Nothing looked terrible. I'm sure the fil n will be but the trailer was fine

Chris Pine really steals the spotlight in a way that feminists will probably find disturbing and blame on him and the director. Speaking of, the lack of direction for the special effects was hilarious.

We also got to see that the shockwave was made just by bringing her bracers together rather than actually blocking the sword strike since her aunt was several feet back and still raising her blade...

Do you have a proof that you are not a shill?

it's the aesthetic they are using for the WW1 scenes so I don't think that's bad. the beginning of the trailer has quite a lot of colour when taking the prior movies into consideration. I like it a lot

>1:11
I'm sorry; is that Golden Age Sandman?

I just had a quick look at the comments and they're mostly positive until

>Dr Pavel, Im CIA "Shes so bad at acting. Hopefully Pine carries the movie"

Good going Sup Forums

>still that annoying blue filter

Eh..

No, that's supposed to be poison gas.

It's a fucking gas mask

Pretty meh.

So an accurate representation of the movie.

And Gadot is so wooden.

They're testing out the gas on a mask, to see its effectiveness on getting through defenses.