Daisy Ridley saved the franchise, Felicity Jones almost killed it

Daisy Ridley saved the franchise, Felicity Jones almost killed it.

whores, the both of em

Why does she look like a crazy woman?

Where is the insider who said that Daisy takes drunks? I need to know more. The same insider also said that Tom Holland cheated on his gf (Zendaya) with Daisy.

>woman

>every woman with a better jawline than me is a man

both absolute shitters that used "big eye expression with open mouth" for any sort of emotion that needed to be shown. Absolutely shit acting and I don't know how this shit is allowed or even liked.

Isn't that a girl's opinion?

i am male but ok

>Daisy brings the new era of Star Wars to life
>She can't bring a human being to life
It's like poetry.

Hol up! Boyega saved the franchise mate.

I wouldnt say Felicity almost killed it. I didn't like Rogue one, but I wouldnt say that. I think if anything is going to kill it, its gonna be this wombo combo of having a Star Wars movie EVERY YEAR and that Han Solo movie that nobody asked for.

>Star Wars
>ever coming close to dying
Newfag

>Kylo: Rey, I am your brother.

Who's ready for the big reveal?

This is correct

>nigger with awful taste.

kys

Fuck outta my way Daisy fucking shits

kys faggot

>retarded ovaries

jews killed the franchise

Why do you like ovaries so much?

All Daisyfags need to be lynched.

>saved the franchise
Star Wars didn't need saving.

Waifu thread!

YAS MUMMY

Foot user, this is for you.

If Felicity jones played Rey, Oscar played finn, and Boyega played Dameron, then there would be a lot fewer complaints OP.

The franchise didn't need to be saved, it needed to be left alone. George sold it so he could give money to charity.

>there's ZERO hype for
>out in the streets I don't see kids with SW backpacks, toys, or anything unlike the shit from the past two years.
>there's just a general disinterest out in the real world
>no flood of shameless propotional tie-in commercials all over TV unlike the last two.

She's not saving that which cannot be saved. It'll make shekels but it'll definitely fall below TFA and maybe even below the spin-off.

SW used to get people all over pumped up. This new one has ZERO of that.

Felicity Jones has the most kissable lips ever. I just want to grab her and kiss her for hours

Post the daisy webm

Couldn't find it. All I could find was a pic of her after she did a few lines of coke

THE FORCE IS FEMALE YAAASSS

BEHBELUNS AH BESED AHN OPE

If you believe TFA was anything but the worst movie in the franchise you should be shot.

Faggot loser jew hack Abrams ruined the franchise with a dull unoriginal movie with horrible ZANY casting.

Daisy is shit
tfa is shit
krager is shit

it was infinitely better than Episode 2 + 3. that's not even a debate.

Bait.
V > IV > VI > III > RO > I > II > VII
This is the objective power ranking.

the audience reaction to the prequels was there for a reason, reverse-baiters. actual star wars fans liked TFA because it restored everything that the prequels lacked.

Who would win?

>Restored everything that the prequels lacked
What did it restore. It butchered everything.