How is he not ashamed of his hair loss especially since his looks were important to his career?

How is he not ashamed of his hair loss especially since his looks were important to his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPjW75fIbUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

being confident in yourself is pretty important when you're in the entertainment biz, plus he's fucking beautiful so he can pull off balding fine

Hair loss is ok but that hair is ass.To answer your question: Jude Law has natural charisma and confidence.

because he's a man and not some american soyboy

He's had all the hair loss treatment in the world over the years.
Hes just come to accept its a losing battle

I think the gallons of semen he pumped into 10s, and his millions of dollars comfort him.

JUST LAW

>British
>not a soyboy
o i am laffin

Will he wear a wig in the Captain Marvel movie?

Face>everything

>Jude Law has natural charisma and confidence.

wew

The fuck is there to be ashamed of? This guy will still steal yo girl

OP is a genital groping faggot that worries about how men look. He's a hair queen. He probably wants all men to shave their body hair too so he can dip them in oil and slide his balls all over them and squeal in gayish delight

Why are some guys so obsessed with balding?
If you’re handsome it doesn’t matter.

>be millionaire
>feel shame

pick one, poorfag

Because he's not an insecure faggot.

i liked this episode of television and/or film

>If you’re handsome it doesn’t matter.
You think anyone posting in TV goes beyond a 4/10?

He's a confident man, who knows he can still get any woman (or a man as I don't really know which way he swing) he wants.

Only spineless faggots keep crying after their hair.

He makes it work, a receding hairline can look good on some 30+ year old men. Like creases around the eyes or grey streaks, it can look mature and manly or it can just look like you're ageing. You gotta have the looks to fit it.

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura, it's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here, next to me!

>fat
>virgin
>balding
>soyboy
The ultimate combination.

I'm a legit 10/10

When people say JLaw I always think of Jude Law and not the blond bitch

Have you seen Gattaca or Side effects?

kek

If I lost weight I'd be a 7/10.

he gets to fuck redmayne's boipussy every afternoon, why would he not be happy?

I hate this dude, any movie he's in automatically gets deducted 5 points.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally

>intelligent but lazy

I'm actually incredibly attractive and bang most of my coworkers wherever I work

He doesn't have a huge forehead so bald suits him really well.

it looks bad desu, even his perfect facial will not change it.

Balding is a shit, but he will looks good with 1mm balding head

I really don't get it. Can celebs not afford hair transplants or do they not look good? Its like only 4-10k. Something even a middle class person can afford.

A lot of celebs just go bald or use wigs. I don't get it.

no one cans how many beaners you can get working at Taco Bell.

Hair transplants look like shit. No sense in being a martyr for hairlet science.

he had that hairline for over a decade, he is just handsome and a good actor

just like theroux, who had the hairline for over 2 decades or maybe more, i think he was born like that

Uh, I only do white girls and I have a better job than you'll ever have, fat ugly fuck

why be ashamed of something you can't control?

On YouTube whenever I see a jude law vid there's always some guy in the comments saying how he should shave his head or about his balding and the women's responses are that they don't care and that he's still beautiful.

Plus he's charming and has a very nice voice. That and he's a multimillionaire and an incredibly famous actor.

Yeah OP, I'm sure he's extremely ashamed.

I have the same type of head as Theroux. I'm also starting to bald and i'm probably in almost the same fase as him aswell. A bit scared of losing it all.

This is considered a bad hairline? It's the most masculine hairline.

>some fatty laughs
And the world keeps spinning

What did Joel McHale and Daniel Tosh do? They're comedians making TV movie and their hair looks pretty good now.
I would think a dude making movie money would have better options.

>uh
defensive teen is defensive

i think im getting gayer as the years go by. i remember as a kid laughing at jude law being considered attractive. now im starting to understand, he gets better and better to me.

this is the gayest post ive ever written.

But user I never said I'm intelligent.

>le meme is le meme

You have to be 18+ to post on this website

Bc he’s a more of a character actor now than leading man.

He probably haven't had a hair transplant because he don't want people to think he's obsessed with his appearance. That or his wife thinks it's hot.

Anyone else think that number II balding looks actually pretty good on older men?

I'm an 11/10

Because he's a man, not a little girl. His receding hairline is only an issue to insecure faggots like you.

Even bald he'd still get work and pussy.

>Hating Jude Law
Shit taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPjW75fIbUo

Nah, looks good.

tfw type VI

Typical plebian reaction.

bless your heart user
get buff and shave it

Shave it all.

Go take a look at ronald reagan and see how a perfect, non-receded hairline looks the best regardless of your age.

number II at 21, kill me fast

because he's not an insecure cuck like op and the rest of the fatties in this thread who think they know anything about confidence

I'm type IV. I know I'll never get my hair back but is there a way to become a type VII? Is it something that 'll happen naturally as I get older or will I always be type IV? I just want less hair to shave.

>dumbledore
>marvel capeshit
>recent vatikino

His career is doing just fine.

first post best post

jude law is the most handsome actor alive imo

theroux really(really) pulls it off. in fact, he'd probably look shitter with a full head of hair.

28 and Type I. My dad has been VII since he was in his thirties though. Hair genetics are carried through maternal lineage right? pls be right

>tfw not even a type I

Getting type III vertex. I'm 31 and just started rogaine 4 weeks ago.
Prey for me bros.

>How is he not ashamed of his hair loss especially since his looks were important to his career?
High test alpha.

This

it can come from either side

Literally everyone on my dad's side has a full head of hair.

On my mom's side all my cousins are bald. And the back of my head is starting to thin...

As long as you don't have a bald spot it's all good

which one is Cavill? III?

>tfw VII and i'm only 24yo

At least the terror of seeing less and less hair on your head each month is over for you

Shave it, start lifting and grow a beard, not some santa hipster shit tho.

>II
>18
kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

its thin enough to see scalp.

35 and type I

at least i've made it this far lads. maybe it'll just recede a little bit and i won't end up like that poor fucker in type VII

My dad had curly mega hair, looked like prime 80's Chad back in the day. Now he's all bald. I got my mom's hair though and doing ok so far

Ah, missed hat you said vertex.

oh well rope is cheap

He whored himself out in his prime years when he was at his most fuckable. And he was super careful managing his money, meaning that now that his looks have faded, he doesn't have to prostitute himself and can pick the roles he wants to play, instead of doing all sorts of crappy films for a quick paycheck.

>having a widow's peak means that his looks have faded

he can put on a wig for a role. you will always be ugly.

Mine was like that with a shaved head at 22 and it's almost exactly the same at 29. My brother is the same at 35. Good chance it will stick around, rather than fade quickly. Still shit for 21 years old but not that bad near 30.

>the
>hung
>pope
I'd watch that shit unironically.

>he
>ung
>ope
11/10 purekino lads