This is it. The only example of transcendent cinema, a minute of pure bliss...

This is it. The only example of transcendent cinema, a minute of pure bliss. Where the combination of sight and sound breaks the barrier of experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOAX59sk9nY
youtube.com/watch?v=vvMHh1UrB5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im walkin on sunshine whoaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=sOAX59sk9nY

Didn't know he had his own Youtube channel, damn

Stop posting this subhuman

>On one of the days in July, when I was roaming around Girsh Park, a group of popular college kids
arrived to play kickball in the fields. They all looked like typical fraternity jocks, tall and muscular. The
kind of guys I’ve hated and envied all my life. With them came a flock of beautiful blonde girls, and they
looked like they were having so much fun playing together. One of the girls did a handstand in the grass,
and her sexy bare stomach showed as her shirt hung down. All of the girls were scantily clad.

>Rage
boiled inside me as I watched those people who thought they were better than me enjoying their
pleasurable little lives together. The rage was so intense that I couldn’t take it. I was insulted too much. I
couldn’t leave them without getting some form of revenge, so I drove to the nearby K-mart, bought a
super-soaker, filled it up with orange juice that I bought at the same store, and drove back to the park.

>They were still there, having the time of their lives, and I wanted to ruin it for them. I wanted to ruin
their fun just like they ruined mine, as they would never accept me among them. I screamed at them
with rage as I sprayed them with my super soaker. When the boys started to yell and chase after me, I
quickly got into my car and drove away. I was giddy with ecstatic, hate-fueled excitement. I wished I
could spray boiling oil at the foul beasts. They deserved to die horrible, painful deaths just for the crime of enjoying a better life than me

Look at how much fun he's having he's in pure heaven in sync with the music. The way the light hits face on a warm summers day, open road ahead of him, wind blowing through his hair.

The camera movement is pure kinetic magic.

God I love his robotic voice, I would've fucked him for sure. But why is his channel still up after all this time?

The inconsistent greentexting triggers my fucking autism! Fuck you!

We need to break down the Gender binaries of Male-Female. With Male meaning Dominance and Female Submission. Life is more complex than that simplicity.
Is a Eurasian boy, born of a White Dad and Asian Mom, a 'Man'? No.
Is 'he' a female? Not quite.
In physical form, a Eurasian boy has less testosterone, bodyhair, muscle mass, and a more feminine bone structure than the average white woman. Eurasian boys do not represent the least sexual threat to a woman. It can't be said that Eurasian boys dominate females.
The insanity of Elliot Rodger was due to his lack of position in the sexual binary as a Eurasian boy. Coming from a Middle Eastern society, his Moroccan stepmom, recognized him as a Eunuch, even with his pathetic Hapa penis attached. She sent him to serve slaves in a harem, where he belongs.
Worst was if he was particularly unruly they would make him up like a girl. Kohl on the eyes. Lips painted. His body covered only in flimsy silk with a string of pearls draped on his effeminate hips.
He would answer to elle and had to learn the arts of woman. Dancing, reciting poetry, singing, and other things. If permitted to walk he had to put a spring in his step like a dancing girl. He had no privacy. When he pissed he sat like a girl. He was made up like a girl and had to practice talking like one. He felt burning shame but also silently wanted more.
he had to do naked jumping jacks after every piss, in front of the harem girls, to make sure that every drop came out, and he didn't stain his silk harem panties with his dirty urine. His tiny little dick would flop up and down all over the place.

are you a guy or girl

youtube.com/watch?v=vvMHh1UrB5I
based

To inspire others into similar action.

this is gross and proof that LHP masculinity cults devolve into fucking boys, eurasian steppe peoples fuck boys like no one’s business

Wtf is this he has an online girlfriend and got cucked previously by a white guy?

I see in his later vids he actually has his gf irl thought so it seems like it worked out

im on day 3 nofap should i jerk it im feelin horny

>First japanese "girlfriend" was for 2 years and he never met her
Christ what a bugman

fap on my face. I want your cum

hot

stop listening to /fit/ you retard

and why would I want do that

Only the owner can access or delete the channel. His videos aren't against the rules of Youtube.

I imagine that's what the average /r/hapa /r/asianmasculinity poster is like

even if nofap has no benefits you will still feel good from sticking to a goal and not giving in to desires

> I used to think maybe you loved me now baby I'm sure
> And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door
its right there in black-and-white
she told him to DO IT

It's kind of a wake up call reading stuff like this. I think like this a lot and spend a lot of time being pent up and angry after social situations, but then it usually turns into sadness and paranoia later in the day. What's wrong with me Sup Forumsros?

RESSENTMENT! BECOME CHRISTIAN! THEN DECONVERT!

because it's fucking /fit/ you retard