Old Jewish man is rude and complains about everything

>Old Jewish man is rude and complains about everything

How do people even watch this crap

It was good for awhile but has gotten so formulaic now. The old seasons had a higher hit-to-miss ratio on the bits.

because much of what he complains about is as ridiculous as he is
it's about the capriciousness of social niceties
if you don't appreciate it, you don't have to watch it

because the old jewish man is right 9 out of ten times

CYE is what happens when people don't realize that the ''show about nothing'' line was a joke. Sienfeld was great because it was plot based.

It's definitely not as relatable as Seinfeld was

I tried watching this new season, but it's not very good at all. I was in the kitchen and my girl had it on and from what I heard they did a reunion episode like they did in Seinfeld. Just overhearing crazy eyez and them talking I shook my head. The first four seasons are where it's at with this show.

It was plot based

dont mind me, just standing here being the best side character since wandering bear

Dude looks like aziz anzari in 15 years.

they acted like the whole 'show about nothing' thing was so revolutionary, when really a lot of sitcoms were basically about nothing before hand. what the fuck was all in the family about? just character interactions, and character juxtaposition, which is exactly what seinfield was about.

fun fact: larry was in the wrong here.

>So he doesn't follow the tenants of Jewish orthodoxy?
kek

Great character, the Jewish orthodoxy line got me bad

The country club episode from this season basically told me to never date or consider having children. All women cheat. There's no point in getting married unless you're into open marriages.

good goy

the first episode I watched was the book of mondo freaks and it was hilarious
went back to S1E1 and quit by the end of the season becuase the rest of it was jewish dogshit

>I get my understanding of the world from TV

read it in his voice

Very good goy, keep watching and learning.

I hate that phrase, Jerry said it was a joke and it's the opposite of that. A show about nothing would be a fucking blank screen for 20 minutes. Seinfeld is about social situations and a gang of friends in new york and their crazy/not so crazy adentures.

I personally love it

>tfw Larry David will die in your lifetime.

>Tfw Leonard Cohen has died
>Tfw Philip Roth will die soon

>Tfw all the cool old jewish men will die in your lifetime

>Old Jewish man is rude and complains about everything
Young Jewish man on Sup Forums is rude and complains about an old Jewish man who is rude and complains about everything.
How do people even visit this board.

>cool old jewish men
That's called a zyklonmoron where I'm from.
The only cool Jews are dead Jews, because they're dead so they're body temperature becomes cold as ice.

great content, man, keep it up

t. "witty" Jew
A freebie
Q: What do you call a Jewish vampire?
A: Lenny the Kike

It gets funny sometimes.
Also it can get boring, when every episode is Larry dies/says something stupid, and it snowballs into eaven bigger mess.

>xD

>Larry offends someone in beginning of episode

>Said person shows up again later in a position of power over Larry

BWAMP BWAMP BWAMP

Is that you Larry?

This Ep was pure curb kino. OP and a bunch of edgy people itt are faggots.

Stop giving fake jews your money. He is a full jew pretending to be an atheist. He has 400 million dollars. This show was fucking pointless.

It's all about some socially awkward shitstain pestering his neighbors and letting a black thug fuck white women in his mansion.

Do yourself a favor, don't watch this jew propaganda.

Woah thanks to this post I'm so redpilled now. Thanks based pede.

nigger

kys

>mfw lampin

h*llo psyops cia nigger

>funniest show on tv currently

I KNOW, I'LL MAKE A THREAD SAYING IT'S CRAP XD