Did any scene beat this one in the history of capeshit?

Did any scene beat this one in the history of capeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiXOectaT9U
youtube.com/watch?v=UcaPMGGla4o
youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg
youtube.com/watch?v=GkzEXTMK5Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4lhLN1_tM
youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs
streamable.com/2qkut
youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Nv1f8QHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Certainly it was much better Mother Revenge than BvS's

My vote goes for the Batman Begins training montage

When you first see heath ledger wearing the Joker outfit, and he kills the guy with a pencil. I don't think that can ever be topped.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiXOectaT9U

I wish people would stop overlooking Batman Returns

youtube.com/watch?v=UcaPMGGla4o

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

post video

>and he kills the guy with a pencil
never thought this was that good of a scene

>he hasn't seen Unbreakable

youtube.com/watch?v=GkzEXTMK5Hs

Nothing really rivals Spider-man 1, 2. This scene is amazing all the way to Peter stopping the train. Capeshits these days are fucking disgusting.

>B-BUT MUH MOMMY!
Funny how his mother was literally never fucking mentioned at all in any of the past 40 Marvel flicks, but now all of a sudden it's the most important thing in the world.

me neither, I thought it was pretty stupid

>needing foreshadowing for a mother-son relationship
yours maybe a bitch but that's not the case for every mother and you don't need a scene for that.

The only thing that this scene proved is how much of a cuck Captain America is for sticking up for bitchboy Bucky

>ripping off a "crash a gangster meeting and intimidate them" from a far superior film

its even more cringy when Tony tries to act out his revenge when in all the previous movies he acts like an edgy cunt

the interrogation scene where he is literally an immovable object, taunting batman.
That was a good scene. Bale looked like he was actually upset. BRAVO NOLAN

>civil "war"
>nobody wants to hurt each-other except black panther and iron man at the end, and even that was solely directed at steel arm guy
>everyone pretends to fight, holds back, or says sorry after they hit each-other
>only injury is a case of accidental friendly fire
>everyone who actually had genuine grudges simply forgets them at the end anyway
>iron man even ignores an order from his superiors even though the whole reason they fought in the first place was because tony wanted to be placed under superiors

Doesn't the Civil War comic end with Captain America dying? At least that's a genuine war. I mean, Christ, how inconsequential and inane can you make a plot? Say what you like about BvS, but at least Batman genuinely wanted to kill Superman and Superman genuinely wanted to shut Batman down for the largest part of the movie.

batman did it first

youtube.com/watch?v=PU4lhLN1_tM
This isn't just capeshit, this is capekino
real shit coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=TVX-cUJGdxs

they were being civil about it

>Certainly it was much better Mother Revenge than BvS's
They were both equally bad.

Maybe because you can have internal conflict with emotional stakes without everyone wanting to kill each other.

I agree that the airport scene was actually one of the most mediocre things about the movie, but come on now.

Because for all he knew it was a car crash. He only acted the way he did after he realized it was Bucky the whole time.

I mean seriously I'm not the biggest MCU guy but even I understood this. Try harder.

this scene as done poorly. should have shown the flashes reaction first then superman looking at him. then him throwing the other heroes off and going after the flash

Pure Snyder
streamable.com/2qkut

why cant cape kino be comfy anymore, I miss the days of small scale bros
when villains were more than just indifferent seemingly bored characters who actually had archs and screentime

While I agree with that, and I'm certainly not saying it's absolutely necessary for characters to die to make a conflict meaningful, let's not pretend there were many emotional stakes in the movie either.

They placed extra emphasis on his mother's death and its emotional impact on Iron Man from the beginning of the movie with that ridiculous hologram scene. It's a plot point taken out of their ass for Civil War only, desu.

N-NANI?!
Literally the best scene in such a shit film

Didn't batman crap his pants in this part?

According to Kevin Smith, yeah he had a "bladder spasm"

How comes marvel heroes are redpilled about killing while dcucks are still babies?

this absolute shlock lmao

This scene was so much better than everything else in the movie I'm convinced it was put in by accident and that Snyder and Whedon probably fought to remove it.

it really is crazy that the best fight scene in capeshit belongs to a fat man with no powers besides some robot tentacles

Don't you ever insult hentai-san

At least he said mom instead of a name.

What the fuck was up with this scene anyway? Didn't they have a way to force a Cap vs Tony fight without going the "I know this guy killed my parents while brainwashed which means he didn't want to do it and probably wasn't even aware of it but I'm going to murder him in cold blood anyway because muh mommy"

Why did Iron Man job so hard

Ummm did you not see "MARTHAAAAA!" scene?

Who gives a fuck if he was brainwashed? He's still brainwashed and could hurt people again just like he did Tony's parents. He needs to be put the fuck down.

Why doesn't the movie ever acknowledge that Iron Man isn't really trying to fix his shit personality by defending the Sokovia Accords?
Iron Man's issues were that he thinks he is always in the right and everyone is just retarded and thus ignores other people's opinion and does whatever the fuck he wants, which blew up in his face with Ultron.
The movie wants you to believe he is fixing this by defending the Sokovia Accords but the truth is that the only one who has fucked up in the past and needs to be supervised by the government is Iron Man. The other Avengers never cause a lot of deaths because of their ego or carelesness, shit like the New York City battle or the explosion at the beginning of the film were unfortunate collateral damage because who the fuck expects them to fend off an alien invasion or stop a terrorist who is blowing himself up without a single person being harmed? That's beyond naive.
Tony is the one who fucked up but instead if taking responsibility alone he tries to twist it into some "we all need supervision" shit and when his teammates disagree he once again ignores their opinion and literally tries to force them to do what he wants.
tl;dr Tony is a hypocrite and a fag and everyone who thinks he was having a positive change during Civil War is fucking stupid

Most of the fags on this board were probably born when that came out.

The people brainwashing him are fucking dead and the only one who could still do it was literally two meters away from them. And I'm pretty sure someone like Tony could easily fix the brainwashing shit.
Not to mention that he never uses that arguement to justify murdering Bucky, he just goes into an autistic fit and tries to murder against any logic because "muh mommy"

Vision is the best avenger. Prove me wrong.

He has literally no personality aside from being kind of autistic and lusting for an ugly girl.

>Not to mention that he never uses that arguement to justify murdering Bucky, he just goes into an autistic fit and tries to murder against any logic because "muh mommy"
And? Is he not allowed to have an emotional reaction? He just found out his parents were murdered 2 seconds ago.

>The people brainwashing him are fucking dead
How do you know? There are Hydra agents all over the place and who knows who else knows the trigger words. He's fucking dangerous and you can never entirely remove that kind of conditioning.

He is allowed to have an emotional reaction, he is not allowed to go into murderous rage when he is a fucking adult and one that is supposedly ultra-smart too.
I didn't expect him to hug Bucky and say it was okay, but going "ugugugugu i will murder you and anyone who tries to protect you even though I know it's not your fault" is stupid.

>ugly

> He has literally no personality aside from being kind of autistic and lusting for an ugly girl.
Something we all can identify with here on Sup Forums.

HE'S FAST

No one over looks it. The movie's narrative and characters were actually garbage. The only thing the movie has going for itself is its visual style. I'd actually put batman forever over returns.

Because the movie itself shows that the codes were some super secret shit and I doubt the Hydra agents could get to Bucky if Tony and the Avengers are protecting him.
Also, how do you know you can't remove the conditioning? Are you telling me fucking Tony Stark can't find a way to remove the brainwashing done by some loser Hydra fags? Fuck, the witch girl with mental powers could probably do it too.

unbreakable is fucking garbage

One had the most basic and simplistic line delivery with zero tension.

The other was way too heavy handed.

>all those people laughing, cheering and clapping in a movie theater
Dear lord, as an American I never thought it was real. Guess I can count myself lucky I was never exposed to it

That would've been a lot better. You must admit they had a good setup for it though.

Don’t burn it just because you’ve seen it 100 times. Credit should be given where it’s due.

"kal el no"
holy shit that shit tier acting

Marvel will make its money without you, so fuck off.

You keep Miles Teller pics on your pc and you judge Marvel for not raping and killing their characters? Maybe you prefer DC where they kill off their main character and bring him back immediately. Some stakes, autist.

>that clapping
the absolute state of americlaps

>Shitty relationship with your dad
>You are a genius just like your father if not more but he doesn't care
>All he did leave some autistic videos so you have to continue his work
>Your mother on the other hand...
>Oh boy
>She hugged you and told you stories and cheered you up everytime you felt down
>Then this motherfucker
>This fucking motherfucker kills her
>And your dad

I'm sorry to break this to you user but you are retarded

I wonder if Marvel universe would even take off if it wasn't for Robert Downey Jr being an actually good actor.

When was it established that Tony's mom was like that before this movie?

>A guy literally acknowledges to have killed your parents
>Not going full berzerker

He was fucking brainwashed, that's not the same as saying "yeah, I killed your mom, suck it fag"

>The government is trying to impose rules on my work
>Move out to a secret country ruled by a nigger monarchy

Bravo Rogers

might've been good if the rest of the movie wasn't a toy commercial with orange slices

Come on, Steve attacked the police just to protect his friend, he acted like a criminal out of selfishness, black widow exposing random shit while also be an ex criminal, hulk being hulk, the witch is what caused ultron to begin with, technically only vision didn't do shit but that's because he existed not long time ago

Jesus, that's really bad.

Yeah they shoul've made a richie rich movie about young tony stark with no superheroes whatsoever, just a mother-son story with the father being the "evil" man because he ignores his son.

That's how it went in the comics. The only casualty was Black Goliath, and it was sort of friendly fire.

Captain America died in a completely unrelated story that only tied into "Civil War" because he was in jail at the time.

>Lol i didn't know that i was doing, we're friends right?

wow, just wow

>using "keeps reaction pictures on computer" as an insult on 4champs

lel fuck off maaaate

>Steve attacked the police just to protect his friend
Because his friend was innocent. That's what a hero should do, protect innocent people, not standby till some government cunt tells him he is allowed to save someone or not.
>black widow exposing random shit while also be an ex criminal
She exposed the shit the government and Hydra were trying to kept hidden, I see nothing wrong with this.
Also, she arguably got a pardon and I don't remember her doing anything illegal till the Civil War thing happened.
>hulk being hulk
I agree Hulk is fucking dangerous, but it's not like the government could keep it in check even if they wanted to.
>the witch is what caused ultron to begin with
No, Tony and Banner caused Ultron. The Witch was just manipulated by Ultron and turned on him when she realized he was a genocidial asshole.
The only one who needs to be kept in check is Tony but instead of admitting this he tried to spin it into some sort of "the Avengers are out of control" shit.

Do you have autism

No, just mentioning once or twice.
You are acting like previous movies didn't bring up Tony's daddy issues.

Tony's refusal to work with Rogers in "Infinity War" allows Thanos to complete the Infinity Gauntlet.

Bravo, Tony.

Ah, alright then.

It's not "I don't know what I was doing", it's "fucking nazis brainwashed me and I wasn't even aware what the fuck was going on while doing this shit".
And this is Tony Stark we are talking about, he should be smart enough to figure this out. I would expect someone like Thor to ignore all logic and just try to murder Bucky but Tony should be better than that shit.

Kino

>The Government wants to control a massive weapon that thinks for itself
>MUH LIBERTY
>MUH CIVIL RIGHTS
>MUH ANCAP
>As an answer move to a fucking monarchy were everyone had to bow down to the same family for thousands of years
>Bow down to a family of NIGGERS

yeah that makes sense

Fucking awful

People have emotions, you fucking spastic. Do you also go around in real life questioning why people aren't cold logical robots?

unironically the actual best scene in the MCU.
youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Nv1f8QHY

The tension is perfect. Pure actionkino.
Marvel would be my shit if every film was this good.
The elevator fight scene and the fight on the highway with Cap, Black Widow and Winter Soldier are pure fucking kino too.

That's why he didn't gave a fuck about his father dying

You don't need a movie to tell that a mother loves his son, every normal person in the western world has a loving mother.

Maybe if the government's arguement wasn't "yeah, you let people die while saving Earth from an ayy lmao invasion" and everyone aside from Tony did something stupid in the past to justify the need to control them then I wouldn't find it so stupid.

Steve has some weird self righteousness and need to be put in check, you just don't do things your own in the real world, you need to follow the law, if he doesn't then he's against his country not just those people or the high ups, it's how it works.
And did you forget that because scarlet witch showed tony those hallucinations he remembered his trauma again? and it took a whole movie to work that out but poof, now he's scared and wants to put a suit around the world.

I replied to this shit arguement a million posts ago.
I'm not saying Tony should say "okay, I dont' care" and become Bucky's best friend but there is a world of difference between being emotionally shocked by the revelation and trying to murder a guy who isn't really responsible for what happened when you are supposed to be the smartest guy in the planet.

>PTSD Iron Man should have full control of his emotional responses

Wow kid at least watch the movie before spewing shit

That's how the government wants it to work.

His PTSD doesn't have shit to do with his mother dying and he was pretty logical before that point.

No. That was a different comic. Smith had nothing to do with that story. In the one he wrote, Batman was next to an explosion and the explosion caused him to wet himself. Which he defended by saying he asked around for what happened to you in a situation like that.

But Steve always upheld the law. He only fought against those cops because they were going to send an innocent man to prison without any trail, which goes against the law.

Minus the occasional quip, the fight was really good because you felt there was actually something at stake for a change, like someone could die.
This bit was kino.

>PTSD patient acting perfectly logical before being show that someone murdered his parents as opposed to what he believed and that murderer was in the same room as him.

ugh