/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

Order 66 edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.18: Double Agent Droid (March 11)
Poe Dameron #12 (March 12)

>Rebels 3.17: "Secret Cargo"
mega.nz/#!UJVxEabR!RCzuiviu-F5XbxdLVphzeZe_pt8kXJ1E4Sw-fcf1j_Q

>Rebels Recon: Secret Cargo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ez3y6BZGrk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Xenophobia
youtube.com/watch?v=9LJGjPz2RFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why was he such a fuckup

When will his suffering end?

Because he never learned that you can't out-Tarkin a Tarkin

Soon

I miss him, guys

Me too

he deserved better

Maybe you should join him?

Tarkin a CUTE

What are the chances of Thrawn taking Maul's skin for the sake of preserving his body art

No one else does. Grow some taste already.

>Dathomiri Zabrak pelt stapled to a wall

Exquisite.

High

Maybe, if he was a low-class Trandoshan

Squirrel Nipples...

Fuck it, I miss him too. Honestly, they should have just killed Grint, no one would have cared.

Thrawn probably doesn't even know where Maul is.

Very low considering Thrawn may not know Maul lives, or who he is.

Forsooth, sir! Dost thou bite thy thumb at me, sir?

Fuck off Kallus, you were never a husbando, not like Aresko was.

I honestly liked Kallus, but he never really interested me all that much, even now, with his arc as a traitor.

Pablo's totally 100% canon tweets are fanart now?

Elaborate.

I miss clones.

It's a joke. You haven't seen the altered tweets where Pablo is talking about Seventh Sister's canon penis?

Aresko was never interesting you just like him for smutty fanfiction.

You say that like it's a bad thing

>you only like your husbando for smut!

>implying smutty fanfiction is a bad thing

Uh yeah I only like Tarkin because I want to fuck him

your point?

Same.

DIRectOR KRENNICK!!!

L-Lord Vader...

GAAALLLEEENNNNN

What characters were created just to stand around and sell merch?

every new character in TFA

Best episode

Hey, whoa, who would want a figure of anus eyes?

BB-8
R2-D2

Anyone who is cute or badass. Or badass cute.

you'd be surprised

C2-B5, the black astromech in Rogue One
It's not actually in the movie, but it's in all the merch for the movie for some reason

BB-8, who granted has a larger role than Phasma or Fett, but even then he's a completely passive character whose actions never really matter. Even his role as the story's McGuffin gets forgotten halfway in.

Even Artoo, who was the McGuffin of ANH, actively drove the plot forward through his own actions.

Recon when?

>this fucking writing in the latest episode

C3PO looks different in every movie to sell a different toy.

Red leg, trashman, full gold.
No skin, battledroid body, full gold
Red arm now. I bet he gets dismantled somehow for the next movie.

At the top of the hour

Around 20 minutes.

Episode is currently airing.

Fill me in on what happened. I missed it and have shitty internet due to snow.

Was it bad writing, or just mediocre writing?

It's ironic. He could kill off others' waifus, but not his own.

AP-5 starts singing near the end.

>sheev in any canon giving up
nope nope nope, sheev clone otw for the last jedi

It was bad.
>let's infiltrate the Imperial base
>hey I recognize that astromech let me hack into him and turn him into a double agent
>GUYS CHOPPER IS A DOUBLE AGENT
>OH AP-5 YOU'RE SUCH A JOKER
>NO SERIOUSLY LISTEN TO ME HE'S BEEN HACKED
>HA HA WOW AP-5 YOU AND YOUR CRAZY STORIES
>Chopper takes over the ship
>WOW SORRY WE DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOU AP-5
>Chopper tries to kill them
>they turn the tables, AP-5 is thrown into space
>Hera overloads Chopper and this makes the Imperial control ship explode, somehow
>AP-5 finds enlightenment while drifting in space
>is rescued against his will

>Fill me in on what happened.
We found out what baby Purrgil look like.

Doesn't really count as giving up if he actually can't come back

Like it's canon that he wanted to be immortal (for starters), he just died before he could ever figure out how to do it

The worst part is while locked in the cargo bay in a fucking life or death scenario where they couldn't pull the doors open Ezra didn't just slice through the door with his lightsaber.

Honestly the only good part of the episode

super evil sith force ghost, hes gona rape kylo in every possible way. some ways you dont even know about.

just like the canon was before.

Ezra actually didn't have it on him at any point in the episode, which just raises the question of why the fuck not.

They already had to repair the majority of the hull of the Ghost after last episode nearly burning it up. It would be a waste of credits they probably don't have to replace security measures they need to keep in tact.

But that's the best part.

Was it actually not on his belt I didn't notice I would just assume he would always have it.

Replacing a door on a the ghost is a cheap price to pay oppose to them dying and the rebel base being found.

Didn't see it or even his blaster on him at any point in the show. Maybe it's recharging in his quarters. Which reminds me, are Ezra and Zeb still roomies or is Ezra snuggling up to a Sabine scented pillow every night while wrapped in her unwashed blankets?

What's not important, a replaceable grate or the gate of the rebellion?

*more important

Considering we already know the Empire gets to Atollon in two episodes, and the Ghost survives well past that point in the timeline, I'd say keeping the Ghost in tact is more important. Especially for the Ghost crew when they need to escape Atollon.

>Was it actually not on his belt I didn't notice I would just assume he would always have it.
Yeah, it was just missing completely. I get that they took it away from him so that he couldn't just use that to save everyone but they could've at least provided an explanation for why he doesn't have it.

I wish Greg Weisman had stuck around to season three to handle Thrawn. He would've felt like a legit keikaku villain instead of only having two good episodes.

Thanks for the spoiler dip shit.

He was so fucking based

>one of the most respected admirals in the fleet
>gets promoted despite being an alien in a racism government

its things like this that make hux autistic level mad

Have a (You). It's in the mid-season trailer.

If it wasn't for Thrawn being in the Empire, the FO wouldn't have even existed.

Only retards think the Empire is racist

>Everyone watches the trailers

Spoilers exist for a reason
faggot

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Xenophobia
Please note that this is the canon (not legends) page.
>The Galactic Empire was known to favor humans while looking down on aliens or "nonhumans."[7] As a result, the Empire's government and military was largely dominated by humans and it was rare to find non-humans serving as Imperial officers.[8] This single-species domination was an intentional part of Imperial policy. Imperial propaganda actively supported state-sponsored ethnocentric xenophobia and fear-mongering. To the Empire, "aliens" were by and large unwelcome within its order, with aliens being seen as "different," and "strange." As such, the Empire treated nonhuman segments of its populations as serfs, slaves, or obstacles needing to be tamed, removed, or ignored. The Empire supported the idea that aliens were untrustworthy—unlike humans—and behind their veneer of innocence lurked a viscous monster. The Imperial propaganda machine was so effective in its message that even near-human species exhibited an inherent distrust towards nonhuman populations

yes thats why theres so much information on alien storm troopers and so many alien imperial officers in the movies.

fucking kids

Post things that trigger you

>this rank plaque represents...

Recon episode

not that far-fetched considering how an overwhelming proportion of their forces are humans

episode 4 had the excuse of budget, both rebel and imperial were all human, but by episode 6 the rebels had significant number of non-humans while the empire remained entirely human

rebels adds many non-humans to the rebel crew, but keeps the imperials largely human, with thrawn and the inquisitors being most of the non-humans in their force

i fucking love hux, hes like some kind of mix between grievous crazy and tarkin badass.

look at this evil son of a bitch, calm collected and ready to fuck shit up.

Ha, I find this amusing because I was just thinking the exact same thing...but only because I was on starwars.com where they had the (now old) announcement that Rebels is getting a fourth season. If he'd stayed involved this would be his first curse breaker without needing the show to be resurrected like Young Justice.

I don't know about the Thrawn bit. He might have been of some help, but I trust Filoni and the rest enough to believe they felt what they did was the best way to do it for the sake of the show (it's not The Adventures of Thrawn, after all) and they had input from Timmy.

Thanks! Time to see if those little creatures were real or a delusion as AP-5's processors succumbed to the extreme conditions of deep space.

STREAM NOW

Get in here for some Rebels + Recon!

And eventually new Samurai Jeck

Filoni calling out those filler cunts

Anyone else just skip to the Twin Suns preview?

canon, i enjoy all of star wars just not what disney wants to currently sell us.

>hurr durr thats not canon
triggers the shit out of me

RIP Pablo

"I know that half the fans will call it filler." Somebody's lurking in these threads.

>I can't be like dour and Obi-Wan-serious every week you know... that's yet to come
>yet to come

That just means the last three (or two, from a certain point of view) episodes of the season will be serious.

>that Maul clip

Is he supposed to be based of Pablo or some shit? Maybe some other Rebels employee?

I love him too. He just needs some growing room.

kid murdered his own fucking dad, that's badass

No, he's just a random dude. He doesn't even look like pablo,

No

it doesn't even reveal much

>yfw kenobiaghhghh