By order of the Peaky Fucking Blinders

By order of the Peaky Fucking Blinders

Was getting stabbed a part of Your plan?

Two great scenes on last ep:
1. Head or tail scene
2. the meeting between Tom and Changretta

Did S4 start yet?

It did, airs Wednesdays.

AI SHAPPOZE YOU HAVEN'T EXPECTAD ME TO SHUVIVE THE PLANE CRASHE, BANE?
Best thing about watching that show is that it's also subtly the best comedy out there. Before every episode I use Arthur's voice to say "OI TOMME, PEEKY FOKEN BLAINDEEZSZ" and laugh histerically. I might have mental problems ofc, but what I can tell with certainty is that there's no other show that brings me such joy. Salut!

is this worth watching?

Yes, if you like mobster movies or Tarantino and I know how reddit this comment is, thanks in advance

Is he a cop in it?

I haven't watched the new season so I dunno who CIA is playing but Cillian Murphy is a machiavellian mob boss with a wicked sense of humor to boot

>Gillen meets Hardy's character
>They instantly embrace and passionately kiss

Would you get a boner?

yes

who wouldn't?

>haha let's have a black priest at our wedding, that'll show em
So very realistic, thank you BBC.

Deinitely.

>not liking Jeremiah

no it's like a worse boardwalk empire. but everyone here is an idiot with no sense of when something's bad so yeah you'd probably enjoy it

Definitely

He plays one of the new gypsy families leader, trying to get together with Tommy

This

Btw I'd rather have Michael die then John.

best male show on TV right now

[spoilers]>You will never sing "In the bleak midwinter" while hopelessly awaiting death with your literal brothers in the trenches[/spoilers]
You will never marry a qt insane traveller girl that bears you dozens of kids
Why even live? We have no purpose

It was necessary for John to die for the stakes involved and the emotional impact.

I will miss him big time but no one would really care if Michael died and no one would take the Mafia as seriously.

I rewatched the meeting between Tommy and Changretta and I don't get it: they said earlier there were only 15 of Italians. Tom could easly destroy him in that room on beastmode.

So why didn't he?

Why does Adrian Brody look like a grown up ReveiwBrah?

This

Sadly I think Steven Knight somewhere confirmed in one of the interviews that he plans to wrap the series up in S5 just before WW2 starts in the timeline.

Pretty sure Luca was armed in that scene, when he stood up and commented on Tommy's security he said he could have shoot him right when he entered into the room with him. So Tommy would probably eat a bullet before being able to swing at Luca.

Hmm.. I don't think so.
First, he was trying to scare him - that was the point of whole 'suit talk'. After that, he showed him he had no guns.
I think it was connected with honour - he knew that Tom won't kill him, because he let him live.

There was also a gambling theme during whole episode: head or tail scene, box match (Arthur was collecting money), someone told Tommy that he's a gambler.. I think that's why he did nothing.

Benjamin Zephaniah is fucking legend in Birmingham so you can fuck right off.

Also Blues fans are famously race-inclusive, the adage being "we don't care who are, so long as you hate the villa"

IMO its one of the really few and low in numbers in general series that actually gets better as the seasons progress. Every new season simply triumphs over the previous one.

And seeing how S4 started so far those 2 episodes and the more big actors they're bringing, it looks like it will follow and be the best one so far again.

>scenes women will never understand

"why is he letting him get away?? he killed his brother!!"

Where did the women thing come from? U ok m8?

>he knew that Tom won't kill him, because he let him live

He said he wants to keep Tommy the last to get killed as his mother told him that would hurt him the most, to see his family die one by one until he's left alone.

There ain't no honor, he just wants to see Tommy suffer as much as he can.

Saved that pic btw, based Brody.

>different dimensionz

Eh, that Jeremiah was fighting in the war with them and is a friend of the family. If it was just a random black guy, I'd understand your point