I was bred to be a warrior, Kal-El, trained my entire life to master my senses. Where did you train? ON A FARM!?

>I was bred to be a warrior, Kal-El, trained my entire life to master my senses. Where did you train? ON A FARM!?
Zod is the best capeshit villain ever. Miles better than any Marvel or DC villain. Prove me wrong.

100% agree.

Bane

lmao how desperate for upvotes can you be
still a great actor

Zod is good but I liked Keaton's Vulture more

seriously though fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Nah, she is better.

Honestly, Trump being elected is the gift that keeps on giving.

It's so fucking wonderful.

t. not American

This is weird because Trump's rally crowds seemed so young.

i will love antje forever

but that's not Doc Ock

>You voted for a different candidate than me? You need to die.

So a seemingly educated man, who has acted before meaning he isn't an idiot... is literally wish death on people with different political opinions? That's kind of incredible.

Finest germanic woman.

Im glad I am able to separate actors political opinions from their acting.
Except when they start doing their acting political in their stuff.

Alec Baldwin is my only exception, he's a hypocritical piece of shit. I'm surprised he hasn't been caught up in the hysteria of accusations since he's a known womanizer.

Seriously though, fuck him.

Welcome to democracy.

>Zod
>villain

>Every action I take, no matter how violent, or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people

What's the Marvel equivalent of this?

she's italian polish

This

She is a true blue German. Born in Mittweida, Saxony. None in her bio said she was Italian-Polish.

T.self-hating white cuck

DOES
ANYONE
HAVE
ANY
ORANGE
SLICES

Superman probably would have left and helped him if he didn’t inexplicably want to destroy earth. They could have found another planet.

i am extremely right wing but i admire his charisma and skill

he could just be bullshitting for his career anyway

>villain in the movie
>villain in real life
Based.

Team mentality, apparently it's how you manage to control millions of people.

Tell that to Zod snapped neck

>I was bred to be a warrior
>Gets his ass handed to him by a scientist
>gets his ass handed to him by said scientist's completely untrained son

Yeah he sure was a terrifying menace...

She so beautiful

Yeah him getting wrecked by Jor-El bothered me a bit. Really surprised nobody else commented on it back when the movie came seeing as everybody was nitpicking on it

>Sup Forums constantly screeches "RACE WAR NOW GAS THE KIKES"
>get a taste of their own medicine
>"hahaha based Drumpf! praise shadilay!"

imho it completely undermined everything Zod is about and ruined his potential as a compelling villain for absolutely no gain.

Nobody can beat Russell Crowe in a fight.

>this movie has a Rotten score on Meme tomatoes
>better than every marvel origin movie besides iron man 1

The Chad Shannon not holding back.

7int
Kek, don't be mean, Sup Forums/ destroyed Sup Forums and they still havent recovered.

>trained all his life to be a warrior
>in his first scene he gets manhandled by a scientist and locked away in a giant black cock

If you've seen other interviews with him he has a very weird sense of humor and persona. I don't think he meant the death stuff 100% seriously.

>the peaceful and tolerant left

joaquin phoenix can
This party is peaceful, it's voters kind, but thou dost not belong. I beg thee, kill yourself

Well it's not our fault that DOOM hasn't gotten any good movies yet.

based Zod

Jesus what an asshole.

THE MAINSTREAM METEOR

I agree. The dude jobs in the first five minutes of the movie and they expect me to buy him as dangerous villain

I think the writers did it like that to say that you can be anything you want even if you weren't born into it or weren't genetically engineered for it. So that's why they had Jor El and Superman win over Zod. Maybe Jor El trained to fight in secret, and Superman won with sheer willpower. Sounds a little fantastical but that's what they wanted to preach.

I love Michael Shannon in everything. Take Shelter, Nocturnal Animals, and Midnight Special are all kino. I even sat through the Iceman for him.

I always understood it as Zod was bred to be a military strategist, not a fighter. He was the brains, not the brawns.

>brains
>hey let's terraform that planet on which we can live comfortably and even get superpowers from
I think I see why Kryptonian society failed.

What about Premium Rush?

Like him even more. Every Trump supporter should be taken out of their homes, shot, and left on the street to die.

>but that's so awful how can you say that!?
Trump supporters made a holiday celebrating genocide(Thanksgiving). It's time for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

this right here. Keaton carried that movie way harder than Shannon carried BvS

Powers weren't related to Earth, they come from the sun. They wanted Earth to look more like Krypton

I get what the were going for but its the way the executed it thats the problem. It would have been fine if Jor-EL used trickery or some gadget or something to beat Zod, but he just beats him in a straight up fight

Why did it weaken Clark then when he flew into that beam? Also his dad (not the psychopath who murders horses for pies) said in the movie that the air strengthens him too. Plus, it was ultimately unneccessary to terraform Earth. It was perfectly viable. In addition, these terraforming machines were probably pretty rare, so it would make more sense to use them on less hospitable planets.

I hate him since that movie he did with imogen. Hes a total cuck. Fuck him, ugly ass mfer. Actord are scum who think their pol opinions matter.

Watch the one jack and jill or whatever its called with imogen poots, its a steaming pile of shit

Only SJW think Zod was the bad guy.

What I liked most about Zod was that he was actually competent.

I'm sick of movies that have all these "super duper e-vul" villains who want to wipe out the entire earth or whatever but they're so fucking stupid they don't manage to kill a single person. They're just hot air.

An actor who holds far-left liberal views!? H-How does he still have a career in Hollywood!?

Superman was just significantly more powerful than Zod. Given that Jor-El had armor lying around, I think it's fair that he's a good fighter, and he had everything to lose.

man, those suits were so cool.

What a fucking legend. Still playing his role even though the movie ended.

He's a template for angry army colonel guy, but its very well executed. And he's Sup Forums in a time where we don't get many cinematic heroes, especially not in capeshit.

Also
>I will find him... I WILL FIND HIM!

You're a retard. The whole point of Zod is that he's conservative. Starting a new society of Supermans means doing away with the structured Kryptonian way of life that he's trying to resurrect. He doesn't want to fly around and shoot lasers, he wants his fucking home back.

genetically engineered for perfect dick sucking

He made that movie for me. He was relatable, but an extremist. I got him and felt for him to a degree, but he wanted to wipe out humanity at any cost so he had to be taken out.

I even liked that he fought till the bitter end. Continuously trying to win against Superman after he'd lost everything, no care for what happened to him. Forcing superman to go against hs nature and kill him.

I feel like a lot of people didn't appreciate that scene because there was very little of Superman trying to talk zod down first and no regretful monologue after the death. But idk. I felt like that would have deminished the moment and taken the impact away from it.

Seeing a monster so extreme that he can only be stopped by death and superman of all people is the one who has to kill him. It was a hard hitting scene. IMO.

The whole arc of zod and superman reacting to him is what made the movie so enjoyable. And I think that people went in expecting the marvel formula and vanilla " boyscout" Superman and ended up with a movie with a bad guy who challenged the boyscout to his very core and made him interesting and cpmpelling. something superman hasn't been in decades.

The point of Zod is that he's predestined to fit in a part of the society he was born in. Kent is the opposite of this. He can be whatever he chooses to be

>The point of Zod is that he's predestined to fit in a part of the society he was born in.
That's the conservative worldview in a nutshell, everybody has their place more or less predetermined by genetics so having a society that allows for exceptions is a waste of time.

Like Steppenwolf?

Watching jl, I constantly found myself thinking 'zod wouldn't have done that..."

Sure, he killed some amazonians, but who else? He had all those people captive and was asking the about the mother boxes, but killed none!? Not even to make a point to the others...
Zod would have marched in, killed three, picked one up. Told h to talk and killed him immediately weather he got the answer he wanted or not.

Steppenwolf feels like a Saturday morning bad guy, while zod was a militant mass murderer. It's rather pathetic, honestly.

>Don't bullshit me Rogers, did you know?
If you didn't get beard goosebumps you need to check yourself in a retard asylum or something
Yep, something's definitely bleeding!
[audience claps]

ITT: Soyboys don't understand conservatism

Hint: It's about preserving cultural identity as a macrocosm of personal identity, because the community is inextricable from the self.

Zod was acting in self defence, like Hitler.

If Zodd was trained to be a warrior and kal El was bred to be a nerd, how did Zodd lose their fight?

Jor El had a powered suit, Zod just had armour.

I liked too that even at the end of the movie when Superman had him pretty much in a full nelson he refused to quit and instead used his heat vision to try and kill as many people as he could just to spite clark. "If you love these people so much then you can watch them die!"

>implying there's a difference between cultural identity and personal identity
t. cuck

Clark had been on earth for a long time, much longer than Zod and as such the Earth's yellow sun had given him more increased strength. However, if you notice towards the end of the fight Zod was closing the gap and soon would probably have been stronger than Clark which is part of why I think he chose to snap his neck at the end of the movie. He could see Zod was getting stronger and that he wouldn't be able to stop him for much longer and that no matter what zod wouldn't stop trying to destroy the Earth.

Terraforming Earth wasn't just about rebuilding Krypton, it was about pissing on Jor-El's grave.

It was to imply that Will > Genetics. It's the same reason a boy who trained on a farm could stop a kryptonian invasion. Sure he had many years to adapt to Earth's atmosphere, which he says in the movie, but he also had the stronger willpower.

>Kal-El, while you were still learning how to SPELL YOUR NAME I was being trained to conquer galaxies

The extended cut is a bit on the nose though