Thanksgiving

>thanksgiving
why are you here?

Who's thanksgiving?

I'm not American

I don't celebrate the genocide of an entire race of people by stuffing my face with food

I wasn't invited anywhere.

>day where fat americans get fatter while watching niggers play handegg

No thanks.

Bane?

Here in germany we celebrate the jewish holocaust instead of the american one.

SAD! Based amerimutts destroying the native menace with their uncleanliness, gimme turkey mufuggas

>thanksgiving
figuratively whom?

Why do you care?

how do you celebrate it instead?

....for you?

I only know about Thanksgiving through American movies. For me this is a Thursday night like any other.

This actually makes me wonder, any turks itt? How do you celebrate armocide?

wew lad, chill on the edgyness, sit back and enjoy your computer.

>native Americans were genocided meme

be careful Hans or Jamal from the gendarmerie will clap your pecker in a chastity cage for another 8 months

What is thanksgiving?

i don't even know anymore

LMAO breh, she lost, get over it.

But indigenous people day was weeks ago

Nice digits

I’m posting on my phone while watching football with my family. Great food. Hanging out with my cousins. Shitposting on Sup Forums. Pretty fun desu

Not a burger

Your country takes jackhammers to historical works of art. You'd all eat your own shit if it meant avoiding talk of the war.

And your country is a gluttonous mess with a phony sense of freedom and a plastic president. You already eat your own shit.

And you eat the shit of swine.

And you salivate shit.

>you will never be american

I dunno Mr. Shatner, you tell us

Not American, oh btw have fun without Net Neutrality.

CAUSE I GOT NO PLACE ELSE TO GO

Muslim-Americans don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

It's 2:30

>I don't celebrate the genocide of an entire race of people by stuffing my face with food

Native people were wiped out by disease but there was no such thing as germ theory at the time.

But I understand the sentiment. Even though it seems a little immature to act on it and hurt the feelings of family and friends.

fuck off bane

>celebrating the genocide of locals by illegal refugees

Boring as shit day where I'm forced to be around family and have plenty of time to kill, much like Christmas.

Prime posting hours.

gotta go to work in 5 minutes, then coming home for dinner with the senpai

I'm sick and my family is celebrating it on Saturday. now what should I do to get comfy lads? what kino, food, etc?

it's ok when the immigrants are white and the genocided people are brown

Not American and I can sleep in tomorrow so I can shitpost late today

Because not everyone on this website is American

Why do Americans associate being thankful with genocide?

why not? I would if i was an amerimutt

I dont even know wtf thanksgiving is... im only aware its a day each year that americans eats turkey for some reason... to me its just Wednesday

I'm from a country that killed +90% of the natives and until a few years we had a holiday after it, now we changed the name and it's "the cultural diversity day" kek

I'm British. We don't observe your jewish rituals.

I feel like in the next decade, thanksgiving will be banned. Same for Halloween. well, halloween is probably not going to be banned, but rather just forgotten. Less and less people celebrate halloween, and honestly the whole thing exist because of the manchildren who like dressing up, not a lot of children do halloween nowadays, and if they do it's just Trunk-or-Treat. Christmas is probably going to survive, but it's not gonna be called Christmas but just Holidays. It's already happening, but it's gonna happen officially in the next decade. Stop saying Merry Christmas whitey, you might offend some people. Postnationalism at its finest

My 12 year old macaw just spontaneously fucking died as we were sitting down to dinner, so I'm browsing to take my mind off it.

Sorry for your loss.

omae wa mo shindeiru

get this hothead outta here!

Top zozzle