Was it kino?

Was it kino?

What is this I keep seeing?

If degenerates clinging on to old memories who fucked up is kino then yes.

Nathan For You season 4 finale.

Stay new

episode 7, season 4
watch it now

JUST GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT

WAS IT REAL OR AN ACT?

Both.

How does he come up with this stuff

>"it's just business"

god i hate jews

this is your future, tv

Kind of boring for a finale with a very underwelming ending that anybody could see was coming from a mile away. This season has been pretty meh. Feel like too many people are catching on to nathan.

>mfw he spent 5 minutes making frances guess who was calling

plen

>with a very underwelming ending that anybody could see was coming from a mile away.
what could anyone see coming? I didn't see anything coming

>you can't recognize a voice that has undergone fifty years of change?

idk I keep seeing threads about this episode, but you should all realize it's at least partially scripted. In this case I could see through the whole plot. To me Nathen felt like an asshole through out the episode. Like he was punishing those people for disobedience and/or lying to him.

Look, I'm not the guy you are replying to. But I shit you not. My ex once did that shit on me.

She spent 5 minutes trying to make me guess who I was speaking with. As she finally gave me a secret word I was finally like "Oh, its you! You sound different, are you sick?" "Hahaha, yeah its me :)! I wanted to hear your voice and I thought about calling. How ar-" and then she ran out of credits and the phone call ended.

I laughed and then moved on. So this is for all of you fucking retards. Don't try to make people guess, its retarded and 100% autistic.

>voices change over time
spotted the 12 year old

I have a friend who makes me guess every piece of new information he submits to the conversation.

Guess who I saw yesterday? Fair enough.
Guess what I am doing later? Ehh.
Guess what I'm eating right now? NO, dude. Stop it.
It's like someone on reddit told him it was a protip to keep the conversation engaging. I don't care dude. God.

>your voice as a baby is the same as at 90

guess what i think of your post

Some people don't have the time to watch every show that is airing you neet cuck

Guess my penis' size

>kissing prostitutes

Guess what I think of you're blogpost?

Guess how I met your mother

That bill was delusional and that she wouldnt wsny anything to do with him after all that time

but that was obvious from the start. Want everyone wanted to see was how she rejects him

Meh, it was allright. Very cringy, but mostly sad.

I loved the celebration though.

Again

Nathan bump

If you have to ask then the answer is no.

That's not the ending. The ending is that Nathan became Bill. Just like Bill focused on his career instead of Frances, Nathan focused on his career instead of Maci. Their relationship won't go to the next level because he won't turn the cameras off. He even brings in more cameras. It's all for the show. He is Bill.

unironically kino

Was Bill autistic though? He wanted to rape his ex girlfriend but then he just gives up and then just fucks the actress.

There's a difference between having watched something and having spent enough time on the site to be familiar with something