Say all the shitty scenes were done by Snyder

>Say all the shitty scenes were done by Snyder
>Say all the good scenes were done by Whedon
Where were you when you realized they deepthroat Marvel cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1s5ElKmQm4

they always did that, asshole

They have made jabs at Whedon before to. Besides, he's literally working for DC now so boohoo Marvel is neither here no there.

You should've mentioned how they couldn't help but compare it to Thor.

They were right

More like the shitty scenes were shitty because they were done by Snyder and then edited into a Frankenstein reshot mess to match Whedon's stuff.
Not that the Snyder original wouldn't also have been irredeemable trash.

the wonder woman heist in the beginning had that classic cinematic look plus little girls looking frightened, it was so obviously Snyder. how could they say it was Whedon just because it was le fun, really dissapointed in their supposed film knowledge

It was shit
Also, Danny Elfman's track ruined it, made it a joke

But that's wrong. They disagreed constantly over who did what scene. Also, aren't you like... 4 days late?

>N-not my Snyderkino noooo

Snyder has literally never made a sweeping blockbuster success EVER

he married one of the producers for the DC movies, hence why he's a director.

>inb4 he's a great visual director! if he had a solid script and team, he'd make good movies

Did you know pretty much every good director in Hollywood is a 'visual director' but also a good director in all other aspects?

RLM have always been fucking idiots pandering to their manchild fanbase

I can't believe Mike enjoyed x men apocalypse. That's the most shocking part of that review.

He likes it because it's shlock. And he's right. It's shlock and if you go in, like that, and think it's a comic book movie, it's fine. It's not kino, it's not great, but it's fine.

They don't pay attention to movie then complain about how certain scenes didn't make sense.

Why are they so obvious with the inconsistent way they criticize movies?

It appears that they are struggling to come up with flaws for some movies and not others.

Have you only seen like twoor three of their videos? I knew he would like that the same way I knew he'd love JL, honest trainwreaks are his thing.

reminder that Whedon has had more success critically and financially than Snyder ever has.

Exactly, that to me is the biggest issue of all. Wheadon throwing in shitty unfunny flash quips (Brunch) and WB cutting the film down was one thing, but replacing Junkie's score with Elfman lazy one was the worst offence

You didn't realize that until just now?

Anyone who says Justice League is in anyway worse than an average cape shit flick is literally a retarded

Snyder will never find work again once they decide to clear the slate and start over with the DC universe

This.

>I have to make the threads as soon as my internet friends hit the upload button!!!

How long has this gay wedding story been going on now? I just want it to end already.

>They like enjoyable movies!
Fucking monsters.

At least Mike liked Justice League

Fuck off shill they both said Supes Vs JL was the best part and that was all Snyder

You underestimate the power of nepotism. He might not touch a DC movie ever again but his woman will still hook him up with something to do.

Examples?

That's a weak argument. What drove you to write such a pathetic post? Just say you were busy. Or better yet: nothing. It didn't require a post.

god it's so easy to spot a DCuck. even when they try to act like a neutral.

and no thanksgiving special. these cucks and go cuck themselves.

Justice League is literally an 'average' cape flick

I'm surprised too. But oh well. I got drunk and watched Beavis and Butthead.

Snyderpedros are subhuman.

reminder that nolan got him the mos job, mrs. works at his production company, not at wb

*cackles*

You're the one saying those were the good scenes.

The fact is Snyder is a hack and can't make a decent capeshit film for all the money in the world's worth.

Anyone should be able to see this.

justice league is fucking awful and you should reconsider your life choices if you disagree

Why can't DCucks ever explain why their movies are "good"? They just say anyone who dislikes them is a shill but offers no reason why anyone should think they're good

T. Mouse shill