21 days until Star Wars The Last Jedi

>21 days until Star Wars The Last Jedi.

>yfw the last time you went to see a Star Wars movie was back in 2005

still haven't seen any disney wars

I can proudly say that my normalfag sister has seen more Star Wars movies than I have.

No lie, latest news about the director made me excited

who cares

>tfw i'm going to buy tickets to another film, then sneak into see Last Jedi, so Disney doesn't get my money

DId it last year, felt great

Why not just sneak in without paying for any ticket?

This is a Disney board, dcshill. Fuck off.

Because the ticket inspector would stop me

That's why you sneak, to avoid him.

Oh, you will.

Show him your inspected penis.

> star wars movies keep getting worse every year
> stopped watching them in the cinema years ago
> couldn't even finish the last one at home

I know nobody even shares this opinion, but I'll probably not even download the next star shit movie. Too bad normies eat that shit up like crazy, so we'll have that crap for the next 20 years at least.

meh

im not even going to see the Thanks Yify!

version. wouldnt even watch it if invited into theater and was already there with time to kill

Just hide behind your falcon

Why didn't the eagles just fly him past the ticket inspector?

shit movie, not going to see it

nice blog

Just tell him you left your anvil in the showers, works for me

>1,122 days until Avatar 2
>77 replies

>21 days until Star Wars The Last Jedi
>20 replies

Are you frightened yet mouseshills? You should be.

Yeah, I am literally quaking - shivering that Pocahontas in space 2 is coming out. Disney is bricking it too - that lucrative crossover smurf furry demographic is gonna fucken eat up all that merchandise man.

i actually can't wait to see the film made from Rian Johnson, who Lucasfilm really trusts

Literally the ONLY interesting piece of any of the Nu Wars shit is how it ties into the OT. That's all I care about, and the further removed it gets the worse it gets.

I couldn't give one shit about "Kylo Ren" and "Rey Whatever" and "Snoke" and "The First Order" and all that bullshit. It's like bad fanfic. The harder they try to push their boardroom characters as legitimate the more uninterested I get.

Of all the new Star Wars shit that's been manufactured lately, the only thing I can honestly say I enjoyed was the last few minutes of Rogue One. The rest of it feels empty and dead. I'll go see Last Jedi in the theater because I'm a hopeful eager faggot, but if it doesn't blow my fucking nuts off I'm done with it all.