I dunno how many of you care about New Zealand, non-capeshit comics, but Footrot Flats' Murray Ball has died

I dunno how many of you care about New Zealand, non-capeshit comics, but Footrot Flats' Murray Ball has died.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmapswithout.nz
youtu.be/M0pWejAnLUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5adBGkxfsZg
libgen.io/comics0/_ENG_ORIG_PUBL/_I/INL Print Ltd/Footrot Flats by Murray Ball ((INL Print Ltd.-Orin books)/Footrot Flats by Murray Ball 001 (1978)(N.Z.)(300dpi)(fixed)(CBRed by Search-DCP).cbr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aged 78. Apparently he was suffering from Alzheimer's for some time.

F

Make us care, user.

Storytime?

Not OP, but I'm dumping the first book. Love his cartooning style.

Sorry, but I don't much care for hokey hillbilly comics

Oh Shit. I loved his comics as a kid

Thank you handily, friend.

Found out about Footrot when I visited New Zealand last year. I was in a town antique store and they had a solid pile from 1-16. Grabbed it all and don't regret that decision. Got them for a steal based on what people are charging for them and they're damn good.

Bye Murray. Sorry to hear about his passing

No problem. Gives me a chance to discover his work as well. Better late than never.

Not from New Zealand but this saddens me. Discovered several books through a thrift store and it was very relatable since my mum grew up on a farm we used to visit a lot.

his books were my childhood.

>I dunno how many of you care about New Zealand

No one

worldmapswithout.nz

But it's a shame loved his work.

Apologies, my laptop froze.

This was refreshingly frank about animal reproduction.

Like, Cecil the old ram had his balls hanging low and struggled with impotence at mating season.

Used to read these everytime I visited my nanas as a kid. Need to binge on them again next time I visit.

RIP

When do Horse and Prince Charles show up?

RIP
youtu.be/M0pWejAnLUQ

I got the movie for Christmas one year. Didn't like it as much as the comics but it wasn't a shabby adaption.

RIP. I remember we had a bunch of his books when I was a kid.

There's the movie too. Haven't watched it in years:
youtube.com/watch?v=5adBGkxfsZg

End of Book 1. Good night, Sup Forums and RIP Mr. Ball.

libgen.io/comics0/_ENG_ORIG_PUBL/_I/INL Print Ltd/Footrot Flats by Murray Ball ((INL Print Ltd.-Orin books)/Footrot Flats by Murray Ball 001 (1978)(N.Z.)(300dpi)(fixed)(CBRed by Search-DCP).cbr

Thanks user

appreciate it immensely.

Thanks for the read!

F

78 is not bad. It's okay.

Want me to upload the entire collection on Mega?

Sure

Britfag here, my mum had a whole bunch she'd found at a jumble sale. Many a rainy afternoon during my childhood was spent happily reading about Wal, the Dog, Horse et all.
Rest in peace.

Also yes. Please.

do it