Why does this trigger so many christians?

Even if Jesus really got pussy and fathered children, how does that change him being the Son of God who died for our sins and all that?

Right, non meme answer.
Jesus isn't just the Son of God. He IS God. He is necessarily perfect in every way. If he had sex, that means that he felt mortal temptation. And he was never married which would mean he had sex outside of marriage and fathered a bastard child.
And because he's God, it's unclear what the ramifications of him having a child would be. If he had a child, is that child divine too? Or merely mortal? Surely he must be divine which would make that child God too? Why wouldn't the child reveal himself to humanity? Why wouldn't that child be mentioned in the bible?

Before you reply with some meme answer, think about it for a second.

I never understood why Dan Brown took a renaissance painting as an accurate source for stuff that happened 1000+ years before the painting was made, and based the entire conspiracy theory on it.

If Jesus is God, then wouldn't fucking anything at all be having sex with one of his children. or is going in deep in he's own creation more like masturbation with a waifu?

This only triggers Catholics. Most other Christian denominations are quite happy with their Clergy getting married and having children.

Yeah, their clergy, not their God.

Well, maybe Mormons are OK with that, IDK.

The only people I know who like it are Catholic girls (usually spics). They probably like it just because in their culture it's considered edgy to like the book.

Morons are not Christians, neither are Jehovahs Witnesses.

Dan Brown didn't come up with anything in that book, it was just a repackaging of older conspiracy theories (IIRC, he was even sued for plagiarism). Most of which started with a bored French farmer who forged a bunch of historical documents for fun.

This, I even investigated this whole theory in middle school way before the books were even thought of.
That's why I never bothered with them but enjoyed the movie nonetheless.

The wedding where he turned water into wine was his.

Jesus was a demi-god.

not if you're a proper christian he wasn't
t. theologian

That's a Hindu interpretation of Christianity.

Do you not understand the holy trinity? They exist simultaneously as one.

It's in Preacher too.

Christ was conceived without sin and died for our sins, his sullying of his own purity by copulating and begetting is pretty important user

>it's an absolute heresy thread

>the trinity

You mean the belief that the Catholic Church made up and that only appears in the Bible because they fucked with 1 John 5:7-8?

And in Gabriel Knight, it's a very interesting conspiracy theory.

what does sex have to do with purity

It only triggers false christians and those of little faith. Any christian who has read the bible and is well versed in catholic/orthodox apologetics isn't threatened by fiction. Silly user.

-t. Roastie

Who let schlomo the protestant in?

ironically enough, how the film operates, is exactly how Sup Forums operates. grasping at straws, seeing some big fucking conspiracy in a painting.

That fucking scene with The Last Supper...that's exactly how Sup Forums thinks about anything. It's hilarious

Because the plot and film was shit

>If he had sex, that means that he felt mortal temptation.
Not necessarily. The church sanctions sexual desire within the context of a marriage.

This, it's from a book called Holy Blood, Holy Grail. I doubt Brown even believes this, he just recognized it would make for a decent story.

Why did The Da Vinci Code get so much attention when Angels & Demons is Brown's only actually decent book? Is it just because of the jesus thing?

Sex is filthy, check your virome. Bible stories cloak evolutionary truth.

Because the idea that we were actually created in Gods image terrifies Christians.

Imagine a god that acts like we do.

It really doesn't. The book and the shitty movie have been quickly forgotten.

He kinda does though. The world in 2017 is pretty much Sup Forums (Sup Forums)

>If I ignore it enough it doesn't exist

Just like all those priests assaulting kids

He acts way worse than I do in the Old Testament. He's either trolling or laying waste everywhere you look.