Literally when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YRvX2xbMEwU
youtube.com/watch?v=NMLWhnN_pLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haven't they done this? Twice, already, and Superman won both times causing massive butthurt?

I mean a multi billion capekino with Limit Break Goku and the whole u11 justice league

Screw attack did this twice, using incorrect measurements, facts, and biased opinions. Its ok though because the writer of DB gave Goku an unbeatable form now. The last nail can finally close this coffin.

True. But it's fucking over for Superman now.
Ultra Instinct and Hakai from the manga. It's over

it took all of Goku's full power to defeat SSJ Lesbians.

Why is Ultra Instinct so kino?

Bruce Lee's Game of Death

>Unbeatable form

Uh huh. You know there's four other universes that are only not included because they're to powerful. If that form is truly unbeatable then Toriyama just killed the franchise

>TH-THIS TIME!
>O-ONE MORE CHANCE!
Kek. Animecucks are pathetic lmao. You lost, get over it.

Goku just has to master it. Its like Super Saiyan. Goku didn't master SS until he had the form for over a year and spent a year mastering it with Gohan.
He's unlocked the defensive form of Ultra Instinct and can use it semi decent but he hasnt even used the offensive form yet.

It's a completely one sided battle nowadays. Goku in base form shits all over Superman. He's superior to universe busters and people who can stop time.
One shot and it's all over.

Hakai allows Goku to erase anything
He can pretty much dodge anything with Ultra Instinct.

I don't think you get what I mean user. If Goku becomes unbeatable then the shows over. If there's no challenge to overcome then there's no point. This is what Goku has been about since Dragonball

They can't do it again, Goku and Superman are extremely missmatched right now.

Assuming they go by facts and feats and avoid using retarded mental gymnastics like "Supes is written to win every battle so he'll win" or "Goku has limits so eventually he'll lose" this is the current state of affairs:

- Pre Crisis Supes still wipes the floor with Goku easily with time manipulation, hax, and his bending of almost every physics law in existance.
- Retarded OP spinoffs like Thought Robot are no contest too.
- Any other main continuity Superman, especially New-52 lose easily to Goku since they don't even come close to being universal-tier (Post Crisis feats are dwarf star to solar system tier).

>End of their first fight video
>"We could go on and on about feats and stats, but at the end of the day the core of the characters is what matters most."
>"What happens when a character who breaks all limits meets a character who has no limits to give?"
>Goku is mortal, Superman is invulnerable.
Cue every DBZ fanboy:
>NO THEY GOT THE POWER LEVELS WRONG
>GOKU COULD DO THIS AND THIS AND THAT
>BUT THE MANGA AND DBZ SUPER AND MY FANFIC
>GOKU LITERALLY CANNOT EVER FUCKING LOSE REEEEEEEEEEEE

>literally breaks time
Superman would stand no chance

>Time

Superman has broken reality. Even Flash can break time

>'''''''''people''''''''''' watch anime

Capeshit nowadays is worse than anime tbqh

Fuck off this thread is always cancer.

Except according to the show Goku has no limits, and we certainly haven't seen the limit to his power if there's one.
Screwattack pulled that retarded logic out of their asses and have provided zero evidence that suggests Goku's powers can actually peak at some point.

1) Ultra Instinct can get hit. (Goku didn't master it either)
2) You can't erase Superman from existence. (Stated by Dr.Fate I believe)

And omega beams

Champa is so damn cute.

Except he meets his limits constantly.

The fact the Superman is constantly used the barometer of top tier strength can only be seen as a compliment. Even OPMfags needs to talk shit against Kal El to validate Saitama.

I think the idea of Ultra Instinct came from kung fu hustle

youtube.com/watch?v=YRvX2xbMEwU

>NO THEY GOT THE POWER LEVELS WRONG
The show itself gets it wrong too so what's the point?

1. Superman looks at Goku and its over, instant lobotomy.
2. Goku can't take the earth exploding or breathe in space, supes can do both.
3. Goku isn't physically capable of hurting superman whatsoever.
4. Superman has ultra instinct as well.
5. Superman can perceive things as if time has stopped, Goku would never be able to keep up with that.

Shit goes on and on. Screwattack might have been biased, but at least even they knew it was a stomp.

Sups is always gonna win but thats also why sups is such a boring character

They could've gotten themselves out of trouble by just making a good match.

1) Goku has invisible eye beams too so it depends who does it first.
2) Fair point but we the last time we seen Goku not being able to tank an exploding planet has been on Namek. He's considerably stronger now.
3) That's too vague.
4) Does he? It depends which Superman fights Goku then.
5) Goku can too. Consider the Hit fight.

>The show itself gets it wrong too so what's the point?

Fucking this. Roshi couldn't fight Old Kinf Piccolo. Now he's able to fight among the strongest warriors in the multiverse. It's terrible writing

>muh sekrit training!!!

Roshi used his combat experience and unorthodox tricks to gain an experience over much stronger opponents in the Tournament. He's also one of the few people not to fight others for fun.

In Old King Piccolo's case, the demon was legit terrifying. He kicked everyone's ass, and would've won if he disabled all of Goku's limbs.

Where was this "experience" during the Raditz fight? The nappa fight? The vegeta fight? The cell fight? The buu fight? The golden frieze fight?
No. Experience didn't mean shit until now. It's plain shit writing.

Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, Cell, Buu, and Frieza are stronger than Master Roshi, or much more cunning than him. He doesn't have the stamina to keep up with an unstoppable killing machine like Buu and Cell, or soldiers in their prime like Raditz and Nappa. Roshi isn't suicidal like Goku.

1) those invisible "eye beams" will be like silly string for supes, meanwhile he could fly into space and cook the entire planet.
2) Vegeta in SSG died from Freeza blowing earth up so yeah.
3) Not really, goku physical strength is and striking strength have always been nothing amazing while supes was bench pressing the planet for 5 days straight without being tired.
4) Superman knows a specific martial arts which is basically ultra instinct
5) Yea at SSG KKx20, he can't maintain that forever and as I mentioned in #3, even with that he probably can't do anything to supes.

Even if Goku had UI SSG x300, it doesn't change the simple fact that he cannot put supes down. Supes also has wolverine like regen but they never show it in shows since it means he can never job.

>He doesn't have the stamina to keep up with an unstoppable killing machine
Oh yet he suddenly can in the tournament of power? He went through "secret training" with no explanation. It's an asspull. The only reason Roshi is there is pure fanservice.
Even DragonBall fan boys know this.

1) Not enough proof
2) It was due to not surviving in space, not necessarily the explosion. Whis stated that Frieza is most likely alive after that explosion. Explain to me how Frieza survives the explosion but not Vegeta? Even though Vegeta was in blue form and Frieza was in his "final" form. This also applies back in Namek with Goku now that I think about it.
3) We haven't seen real feats from Dragon Ball nowadays. We usually have to base shit off that they say (like Goku/Beerus about to destroy the universe) or fighting opponents.
4) It's tricky because there's only one goku but many variations of superman. So when you want to put up a fight against superman you have to use a specific kind.
5) Consider that Goku is getting stronger. It's fair to say Goku will soon master UI.

Goku technically rig the rules to give his Universe the advantage, hence the no flying rule. It suits someone like Master Roshi who can't fly, but have a boatload of techniques. Besides, it was Frieza who was chosen for pure fanservice, at Buu and even Yamcha's expense.

No flying rule was made by Grand Priest. It made more sense to Frieza to join since his Golden Form is comparable to SSB. Roshi on the other hand made no sense.

Roshi got more shit done out of the humans than Krillin or Tien. Removing him and having Yamacha do the same things that Roshi did in the tournament would just be rubbing salt their wounds.

1) Theres plenty of proof of supes instantly using heat vision to remove/scalp something int he brain. Also, we have a literal panel of him cooking a planet with his heat vision, goku cannot stop any of those.
2) No, Vegeta died on impact, they were saying Freeza survived because of his race aka. because freeza is a mutant. Ever wonder how he could increase his power level to rival gokus in 4 month? Thats why.
3) If we use the manga as source material, the strongest striking feat to date was vegeta striking beerus in SSG, which didn't do anything to their surroundings. Meanwhile, a depowered supes punches can be felt in space.
4) I know, hence why I'm refering to new 52 supes and not silver age, or any of that nonsense.
5) The mastery of UI basically means any attack Goku could physically dodge, he will dodge. If the attack as faster than he can physically move, he won't be able to dodge it. This also applies for the angels who have passive mastery of UI. Of course it will get to a point where Goku/Vegeta will be able to move and attack faster than UI can keep up but at the end of the day, it doesn't change the outcome of Goku vs Supes.

Put both of them on a planet bloodlusted, first thing Goku will do is power up to max, first thing superman will do is either A: instant lobotomy or B: fly through the core of the planet and blow it up.
There's really nothing Goku can do to stop that.

We already got a legitimate Goku vs Superman fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMLWhnN_pLc

>Roshi used his combat experience and unorthodox tricks to gain an experience over much stronger opponents in the Tournament.

I'm so glad Roshi put these tricks into practice when Raditz showed up, Or the other Saiyan's. It was realy good of him to go to Namek with Krillian and Gohan. Goku wasn't even neede against Freeza after all. I don't even kno why Trunks came back to the past since Roshi finished off the androids in the future.

user there's no excuse for Roshi's massive power creep other than "Just turn your brain off bro!" You can still like the show in spite of this but don't try to fucking bullshit me

Of all the autistic things I did as a child I never had end-all death battles with my action figures.
One day GI Joe would win, one day Batman would win, one day they would team up. etc.
Why limit your imagination in playtime. by having one character permanently stronger than the other. I've never understood that.

I don't understand it either. One thing I don't understand about DBZ fans is how invincible they say Goku is but he losses more often than he wins even when he is the stronger fighter

Which shouldn't make sense so you're only proving my point.

>Raditz will never come back as a good guy
>ywn see Raditz go SS3

Good. Freeza has been to nice in this tournament already. If he's yet another "villain turned good guy" I'm going to be pissed. That's already happened at least 6 times in this series with major villians

It makes sense because Krillin got cocky from his win and got eliminated first. Tien never had any wins in Super. He got beating by Master Roshi possessed by some Thot magic, repeatedly beaten around by Gohan in his base form. Tien's only shining moment was taken out some nameless scrub with him as they fell out the ring.

This would be great for an animated mini-series or special.

DC Earth is just another planet is Dragon-ball world.

In the manga Jiren is literally Superman

Jiren vs Goku is basically an allegory for Superman vs Goku, and Jiren absolutely destroyed him

There is no need for a fight, Superman > Goku anyday

>wanting them to fight
>not just having Goku annoy the shit out of everyone trying to get them to fight

Frieza is THE villain of DB though. You can hardly compare him to Raditz.

Goku would annoy the shit out of Lex Luthor the most. It won't be helped when Bulma gets into a fight with him over having shit technology.

But Raditz makes more sense. Chi Chi could just reign him in and force him to work as a farm hand to look more respectable.

They could pull a reason out of their ass to easily enough.
>Need an extra Saiyan for whatever reason
>decide to revive one
>Vegeta rules out Nappa
>Bring back Raditz
>Raditz tries to fight Goku upon his revival, but gives up after realising the power gap
>Cooperates with them so he can visit the Saiyans homeworld in Universe 6

Raditz and Nappa don't get revived because they're ugly and too dark for the Japanese audience. Toriyama doesn't have the imagination to make Nappa a cool uncle who impresses Goten and Trunks with his war stories.

Exactly. We need this shit more than crappy death battles

We have the best Superman in History with Henry Cavill.

We don't have the good Goku

Nappa should be a Nelson character. Sitting with the boys telling them of exotic foods he's eaten only to notice Vegeta staring at him and hastily change it "So anyway I kicked the guys ass!"

>We have the best Superman in History with Henry Cavill.

We had the potential best Superman ever. Justice League was a step in the right direction for Superman, Shame the rest of the film was shit

This would be cool if the animation wasn't so fucking soulless. Digital animation was a fucking mistake.

dragonball super is basically anime capeshit

I think my jaw actually dropped when I saw that. I didn't think Dragon ball could get that sort of response out of me anymore.

Oh, THIS time he will beat him.

Why don't anime autists fuck off?

>Dragon Ball
>Anime

*Teleports to krypton*
*Teleports behind you*

fuck off autist

I want Jiren to win the tournament and wish back the other universes. As far,as I'm concerned he's the hero of this arc

seriously tho his resurrection scene in jl where he beats on the jl was kino

also hes so handsome :3

Would let him snap my neck

kek, and the sad thing is he would do it in 20 seconds

Faggot.

I guess but when it comes to Clark, 2d > 3d

you wot m8?!

I wanna fugg him user

yeah hes hot but i prefer the real thing

we still don't have the technologie to render dragonball realistically

who's that semen demon?

>unbeatable form
the whole point of the form is to attack without thinking, goku can dodge without thinking but the second his brain tries to think of an attack the form shits the bed

Goku, dumbass.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful

>son goku is beautiful
i'm all for waifu fagging but leave goku out of it

>People actually comment and get worked up about this shit.

It's a meme you dolt. A GoD says it

i haven't seen super