Just Say NO

Reminder to avoid watching this garbage at all costs. Don't even bother pirating it. If this movie is even slightly successful then expect to see more spics in movies and more spic pandering.

Sooo, do you hate it because it's bad or spics?

The future is brown pale face

both

>expect to see more spics in movies and more spic pandering
Better than seeing niggers

petitioning for a boycott on Sup Forums is probably the most useless thing you could do

reminder: if you support this be prepared to see even more of that Day of the Dead flowery skull shit-aesthetic that's already over played

Both
In 5 years they’ll be disgusting

Worth boycotting for this reason alone.

>56%

No wonder wh*Tes are so scared

pretty disgusting desu

Watching it on Saturday. I have a moviepass and nothing else new this week seems interesting.

Holy shit pol, chill the fuck out.

If it's not a movie with an all-white cast, you just flip your shit, scream on the internet, and shoot up a school. Just chill and let another culture have something.

didn't dreamworks did a movie like this a few years back?

you need to go ba.... you know the drill

>We absolutely cannot watch a movie having to do with Mexican culture

>Spoilers
Who migule thinks is his great great grandfather was actually the person that killed his great great grandfather

Pixar is for bugmen

Planing to see it this sunday with family, only thing I'm worried its that it looks to predictable and everyone that has already seen it says that "it will Mak3 you cryyyy ;-;". Is it true?

Corpse bride ripoff

I want to destroy those rectums

Maybe if you stopped bitching and went out and had some white children you would be worth something. Whites as a minority soon

Go back to your containment board

yeah, literally just 7% away

Behold

Mexican culture is shit

>Bu-but you americunts don't have any culture

yeah, maybe, but having one doesn't means anything, Islam culture is culture, Indian culture is culture, I prefer not having any to having one where i have to take a shit on the street

>In 5 years they’ll be disgusting
this is true of almost all teenage girls though

keking at all the easily triggered reditors.

Christ. Did Sup Forums have this much of a meltdown when Moana was released?

no board wars plz

kekeking at all the easily triggered 56%

>spixar

>tfw the alt right is only angry because they can't find a girlfriend
Really makes you think

fuck off, you insignificant hillbilly. if the movie's actually good then it should be promoted and enjoyed.

i plan on seeing it soon

>if