Jordan Peterson

What is some Jordan Peterson kino. I'm tired of watching Black people fighting each other and Old Opie and Anthony shows on YouTube.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUTVvkiH3MI
youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM
youtube.com/watch?v=4IBegL_V6AA
youtube.com/watch?v=V7HPbjsYYGg
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHf05gCY74
youtube.com/watch?v=m1yO58UIGo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

This video is what put him on another level of cultural commentators for me
youtube.com/watch?v=tUTVvkiH3MI

The fact that he seemed hurt by being compared to Hitler rather than making some glib or snarky remark like Ben Shapiro or Milo might is pretty brave. I hope the New Sincerity thing takes hold

his recent fox news segment was kino

His shit about SJWs is ok but it doesn't take a lot of insight to point out how retarded they are.
Just listen to his podcast with Sam Harris to see how his ideas fall apart.

His talk with Camille Plus is gold.

youtu.be/v-hIVnmUdXM

hook yourself some nihilistic bullshit senpai

>sam harris

His personal philosophy seems pretty wack.

But he's fine so long as he sticks to the non-philosophical stuff. As long as you can tolerate a bit of capitalism, anyway.

>{{{[[[(((sam)))(((harris)))}}}]]]

>selling personality quizzes for five bucks
lmao you sad fucking soyboys are so desperate for a daddy figure

that went bad because of sam's autism arguing about concepts that aren't important to anyone but fedorian butt sniffers

he's gone completely off the rails then

he lost all credibility when he started memeing kekistan like an elderly man trying to sound hip

t. soyboy

this, same with the new jonathan haidt one:
youtube.com/watch?v=4IBegL_V6AA

also this 30 minute talk which is quite different from his usual as he's reading something he wrote in preparation rather than speaking extemporaneously:
youtube.com/watch?v=V7HPbjsYYGg

I'm listening through the bible series at the moment which is unadulterated SORTkino but it's pretty full on so I had to take breaks to keep my concentration up

He never had any credibility to begin with.

yeah who gives a fuck about shit like truth
maybe this elevator will plummet to the bottom of the shaft and kill you horribly when you step into it
or maybe not?
who cares?
not me. I'm way too cool for that

He has to pander to his Patreon donors which are mostly cringy kekistani memers. Alt-right became an embarrassment.

wat

Jesus fuck, kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHf05gCY74

The time he was brutally raped by Vegan Gains.

*tips fedora*

You first

>if a truth lead to the end of humanity in a thousand years then it's not worth having
>even Germany theory
>repeat for an hour

>started memeing kekistan like an elderly man trying to sound hip

I dont even understand what you are saying bro.

nah

clean up your room lol

>I'm listening through the bible series at the moment which is unadulterated SORTkino but it's pretty full on so I had to take breaks to keep my concentration up

u just put a smile on my face
>xD

based

it's thought-provoking which makes my mind wander so I have to pause every so often to work through some ideas in my head. brainlets wouldn't understand

>this video
>other girl just cries

Kek

>my brain can't handle this shit
>if yours can you're retarded

>all these stormfags mad that Peterson doesn't want to associate with nazi larpers

>William Lane Craig spirals endlessly into autistic nonsense while debating Harris and Hitch
>LOL Based atheists BTFO this idiot with common sense

>Sam Harris spirals into autistic nonsense
>My hero wins again!

ok

Yeah I get it. Reading into the bible is unadultered sortkino... And you are so smart you loose your concentration throughout the unadultered sortkino. So you have to pause the unadultered sortkino every so often for complex ideas like "clean your room" to work through your head.

f-fuck off I'm trying to be more like noah for when the flood comes

Leftist shill faggot soy boys.

He's surely making a lot of money from them

Jordan (((Peterstein))) exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=m1yO58UIGo0