Screencap clevage

I've started screencaping nice cleave shot from tv shows for my photo screensaver of hot babes, Anyone else do this?

Fucking loved her in Teen wolf, and now on Gotham its all cleavage all the time.

You are a pleb, movie cleavage is obviously superior.

I'd Monica her Belluci's if you sniff my drift

What's that cleavage from, OP?

Gotham

Gotham, this weeks episode.

Me to, also I would Caity her lotz if you know what I mean.

Ghosted

Lucifer

The flash

What else you got?

i screencap panty

Those aren't nice. They're gross. And she's all dead eyed and vacant.

can someone recommend me comfy titty kino

wow who is this busted to fuck bowl of racial soup?

I'm sure getting worked up looking at those irregular slabs of dirty dry wall she calls tits

Forensic girl from lucifer, she is fun and cute, just hard to get a good cap with max cleavage.

>she is fun and cute
I hate you so much. She's pure fucking cringe.

Yes, I screened several shots from that episode.

when will she do bra scenes?

I wish someone that can make webms could make one of her running ,,, some nice boobie jiggeling there, out of focus and in the corner, but still. nice,.

lucifer, middle eat looking bimbo

its what I am saying, with max cleavage it is hard to get a nice looking facial expression at the same time.

Noice... thanks senpai

her last name in the show is black

that’s the face of a black woman who would hyper herself up to total rage if you made a funny nigger joke within ear shot, she’d think it was funny but repress it so she could ruin you. the forehead and brow/eyes tells me everything i need to know

Has there been any panty in Gotham aside from that one girl at the mansion where Pee Wee Herman was that Penguin strangled?

No

wow ok taking it a bit far there mate

She looks better in motion