When will Louis Theroux make a documentary about the incel movement?

When will Louis Theroux make a documentary about the incel movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never since they banned the subreddit for because it hurt vaginas' feefees

>American Gods episode 1

>reddit managed to ruin being a virgin

what the hell is an incel and why am i seeing it used everywhere

both "incels" and false-sexual abuse accusers need to fucking go outside and complain about something worthwhile

These whiny incel types aren't even real deal virgins

unironically what do they mean by this

kek

Raped females will receive unending support and sympathy from everyone.

Incels on the other hand will be generally disliked and looked down upon despite having done nothing to deserve it.

whats an incel?

t third wotlder

involuntary celibate aka males so unattractive they've given up on sex

What the fuck is an 'incel'?

female virgin feelposters from reddit

What a bunch of crusty fuckin' losers.

Prostitutes are a thing, though.

Exactly!

>If I took the time to bleed from all the tiny, little arrows fired my way, I wouldn't be here
- based as fuck Henry Rollins

incels = what normies think MGTOWs are

Don't think so Tim. That's voluntary.

He’s a closet fag.

that's exactly what mgtows are

>despite having done nothing to deserve it

Except for hating women, wishing to deprive women of life, wishing to deprive women of everything, and wishing to be able to force women into sex whether they want it or not you mean?

anyone even knows what an incel is?

Who isn't?

>here
where ?

It's a metaphor for being alive.

I think it simply means that being an incel is worse than being raped.

I think I agree desu.
Loads more people kill themselves over being incel than being raped.

It's not so much about not having sex than about not being able to get it.
Yes you can pay a whore, but you are still absolutely undesirable to females.
Killers, abusers, psychopaths and all sorts of scum have gotten laid with willing females, but you are still a virgin in your 20s because you are insecure/boring/unnattractive.

they managed to make /r9k/ even worse

Hi Elliot, nice to see there's still internet beyond the grave

He's right y'know

so incels are betacucks?

>Killers, abusers, psychopaths and all sorts of scum have gotten laid with willing females

Jesus Christ, who the fuck looks at it this way?

I haven't slept with anyone in years, but I'm not going around thinking about serial killers seducing women in bars. What the actual fuck.

Honestly, its like I speak a different fucking language to modern liberal society.

here it's either these "people" or capeshitters

hard choice t b h

>I'm not a little bitch

/r9k/ has rotted the retard's brain.

>Except for hating women, wishing to deprive women of life, wishing to deprive women of everything, and wishing to be able to force women into sex whether they want it or not you mean?
(not true, by the way)
inb4 you post cherrypicked screencaps

>boasts being able to stand "pain"
>throws toddler-like tantrums when women act like normal people with their own desires
Yeah, no.

Literally nothing wrong with any of that.

>who the fuck looks at it this way?
a realist?

>who the fuck looks at it this way?

people who have taken the redpill

Why do people get so hung up on sex? I've only had sex once in my life and it was 5 years ago yet that ranks very low on the reasons my life is shit list

What's an incel

If Torbe can get a dozen different types of pussies with his fat hairy body and tiny dick, so can the ugliest incel

>(not true, by the way)

Says the group that idolizes a serial killer just because he was a spurned virgin too

my sympathies for people incapable of getting laid...that said, is it really so significant of a fault that you build your identity around it? reminds me of all the fags who build their identity around being a cripple or war veteran except way more pathetic

But I still don't understand where he's referring to. Where does Henry Rollins live? Maybe that would provide a clue.

KINO COMING THROUGH

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM

>men who can get laid are not misogynists
>only incels are misogynists and this the reason why they are incels
No.

They are trying to say that being an incel is worse than being raped, it's just a strange picture to use because the puppy appears to actually be dead while the adult wolf is still alive and healthy enough to stand. Seem to defeat their point.

Pathetic people who say things like "Life is so unfair because girls dont want me"

That dude's manifesto was so fun to read at times.
>that part where he listens to his sister having sex
>that part where he went to a party but complety sperged out and got himself injured

It's not REAL communism though

>I'm not going around thinking about serial killers seducing women in bars.
>seducing women in bars
Or getting married. Or succesfully maintaining romantic relationship. Of course you had to say that so I sound like a shallow retard that only wants to fuck.
It's about being banned from a huge chunk of the human experience. People who are literally crazy aren't, how can the incel not think about what the fuck is so terribly wrong with him?

another word for autism

redditors.
imagine r9k, but they are redditors and even more bitter and delusional.
I'm a 25 yr old virg with a micropenis, i dont cry about it every waking moment and instead just live my life as well as i can. Just take the good and throw away the bad.

>betacucks
Said the alpha male NEVER.

involuntarily celibate, which is retarded because celibacy pertains to marriage not sex. it was assumed in societies with probibitions on premarital sex that if one was celibate they were also chaste. but chaste is the term they are looking for. They are involuntarily chaste and its because they are unattractive

What the fuck is an incel?

That does sound incredibly unfair though, and miserable. What's your point? We live in a society where being good looking with low intelligence is the ideal position to be in. It was always going to spawn a movement of bitterness from unlucky people with high intelligence capable of analyzing the injustice of it.

>all the drunk splashing
>the hysterical temper tantrums in front of his roommates
>sperging out to the point of losing his only friend
>believing he has magical powers to win the lottery
>angry that his younger brother is normal and won't grow up to be an incel to the point of wanting to murder him; also, referring to hi as "the boy"

And even all this is still just the tip of the iceberg.

The picture is about pain is relative. The adult wolf can stand many hits, but for the small puppy, even a single arrow can be deadly. I bet the text is just trolling, nobody can't be that stupid.

There's nothing wrong with being an incel unto itself. But it's pretty self-evident that these communities wallow in self-loathing and resentment towards women.

Elliot Roger tier virgins who are so deep down the rabbit hole that they concoct bizarre "solutions" to society's supposed problems like virginity being diagnosed as a disability and the government having to provide mates funded by taxpayers. They legitimately believe that shit and are very hostile to people who try to talk sense into them. Apparently they had a short-lived reddit board that got axed and made everyone aware of them.

Do you guys think we'll ever see a movie or a documentary about the madlad?

thats what im planning on doing though

But then why do they blame everyone else when the issue is clearly their own fault? They aren't banned, there's women out there just as autistic, ugly and lonely as they are and they're purposefully not looking for them because a pity party is easier than lowering your standards.

>It's about being banned from a huge chunk of the human experience

Fuck off you spineless cunt, women too end up old alone without marrying or having a romantic relationship or even sex at all if they're not attractive, yet they don't start mass killings like you useless rejects do

he didn’t get himself hurt your idiot he tried to murder a group of girls by pushing them off a balcony and the frat bros who saw it almost happen beat the shit out of him and broke his leg (or something akin to that)

Something to do with furfaggotry by the looks of it.

>It's about being banned from a huge chunk of the human experience

It only has as much importance as you ascribe to it.

I'm not married. I never will be. I'll probably never have kids either. But I have friends, a healthy social life, and plenty of hobbies I love. I have never, ever felt like I'm missing out on some essential piece of life.

Does someone hate not having marriage and romance because it's actually what they want, or is it simply what they think they want? If you know, without a shadow of a doubt, that a love life is what you honestly and truly need, but cannot get for whatever reason, then that sucks. But I'm going to wonder if your life isn't already unfulfilling and empty already.

What's an incel?

>women too end up old alone without marrying or having a romantic relationship or even sex at all if they're not attractive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based frat bros.

How arrogant can incels be? If they were really so intelligent, they would have already noticed what's stopping them from getting laid and found a way of fixing it.
The truth is that incels are as clueless as the people they despise.

So take stock of your flaws and work on what you can work on physically and slowly develop social skills through conscious practice.

I hope so but it would be really difficult to capture. The ideal movie would be a dark comedy because you simply can't read his manifesto without seeing the humor in it, but at the same time obviously he was a murderer and the normal movie going audience may not like him being depicted as funny as he actually was (plus autists would whine about representation). If it could be made well it would be an excellent film though, but capturing someone's strange delusions in contrast to the real world is tough.

Honestly just reading his manifesto is completely worth it.

louis do docs on these internet weirdos

>tumblr sjws
>Sup Forumstards
>neet r9k incels

>lowering your standards
The fact that they have to lower their standards at all is the injustice, obviously

Some of them don't even look that bad, but then they start talking and it explains everything.

unfortunately we can't use our intelligence to make women fuck us. women are beyond all realms of logic and reasoning

Someone could always do a YT documentary on the level of any "Chris Chan Documentary" I've seen so far

fuck this meme term "incel"

/r/incels was pretty amusing.
>if you aren't 6'4 it's over
>if you don't have a male model face it's over
>if you are balding it's over
>if you don't have a wide frame it's over
>if you don't have these body/face proportions it's over
>look at this tinder experiment this proves all women are whore
>LIFE FUEL: female died/got raped, etc
>you will never experience teenage love
>photo of a girl: you will never have this, and Chads are fuckin these girls every day
>I catfished girls on tinder and made them lose their time
>look at this picture of a very attractive male: you are competing with this
>I want to kill mayself
>Femoids are destroying civilization

>I'm an ugly piece of crap! Why does no hot woman want meeeeeeee?

Or he could do cover them all at once with yet another autism documentary.

Not really, incels are the bottom of the barrel. They should realize that and adjust accordingly.

>terrible world where bad people are successful and vice versa
>expecting shit like this to not crop up

>but you are still absolutely undesirable to females.
Sure t.land whale, its us that is undesirable.

You're just dumb.

Incels REFUSE to accept that anything could be their fault at all. Everything wrong is blamed on normies and women.

Never because unless you live in Amerikka you can buy a prostitute easy

>ugly manchildren can't get laid
>crys about it instead of fucking prostitues or lowering their standards
>don't even bother to better themselves
lmao

>i want to kill myself
that was me

that's not what it means at all

notice how "raped" is under quotation marks. one of the most purpoted arguments against incels is that they advocate violence or raping women, which is a blatant misconstruction: incels are mostly socially awkward, anxious males with slim to no social interaction. people like this don't go around commiting crimes: they stay inside and vent or post innocuous mysoginist shit on reddit/Sup Forums

so yeah, the hypothetical victims of incels get unwarranted attention for how much they have to endure - being called out by people on isolated online communities you have to go out of your way to interact with - meanwhile incels are the target of an internet-wide witchhunt

that just sounds like lookism.net but more misogynistic

Literally everything wrong with that.
And the reason why women hate you, reject you, and are repulsed by you. Along with you being ugly of course.

Yeah, but he proved his point that jocks are what they are, and the jocks injuring him obviously were a catalyst to innocent people dying. There is something deeply WRONG with the school system and american culture, but the news and people don't want to address it, and put everything under a comfy "they were just mentally ill" blanket and move on. Until people start reaching out to the Elliot Rodgers, this will keep happening. Always make friends with the weird kids, fuck normies.