I just got back from my first threesome, what are some good threesome flicks for this feel?

I just got back from my first threesome, what are some good threesome flicks for this feel?

that episode of Weeds

>3-some

I just got back from 5-some (2 dicks 3 pussy). Get on my level pleb

What was the gender order, OP?

did you get to suck some dick, OP?

this

Knock Knock

I accidentally ended up in a threesome a few years ago, not sure exactly how I made it happen. But goddammit if I'm not gonna keep trying. You don't know living until you have D cups in your face to suckle on while another dame is giving you dome

that girl is pretty sexy, though I am confused about the uzi needing a bajonet

>not 4 dicks and 1 pussy
You don't know shit until you're fighting with the guys to get one of the three holes.

That ain't my vibe at all but good going dude

Me and two girls (my gf and a friend, both bi)

Strap-on dick, yes

I recently met a girl who was down for a MFF or a MMF threesome. How the fuck do I find another female quick?

>strap-on
ah, bummer

Have the girl find a chick, m8, it's a lot easier for her to broach the subject

would you suck a dick?

She said she's gonna try, but I've yet to hear an update. She's not willing to have solo sex with me because a 3some is on her bucket list.

Should I just hit up craigslist?

This guy knows what's up

Hell ye dude

Man I love Keanu but for some reason I haven't seen this yet

a guys dick? are you bi?

I am. What's with all the questions?

That sucks man, chances are craigslist won't have anything worthwhile but indian men trying to get with white girls. Hit up LGBT nightclubs and such.

when did you first realize you were bi? what have you done with guys?

I was always attracted to both boys and girls in school and stuff. I've done The Sex with guys and might go after one for me and my gf.

have you ever been ass fucked

I was before and I was today by the other girl. What's with these questions dude?

Dude you are a faggot.

so youve had crushes on both guys and girls? that's how it always was? when you watched movies you felt crushes for both the guys and girls?

Are you worried that you're a homo?

just answer the questions

>all these people seriously entertaining the stories of a larping fifteen year old virgin

I'm not that fag.

lmao only babies are worried about shit like that.

Mostly irl people, and after puberty, but I remember seeing Harry Potter (second or third I think) for the first time as a young lad and being really attracted to Draco Malfoy. Though I do like both I'm more picky when it comes to guys, to be honest.

I'm having fun and that's what's up.

I wish that I could be 15 and virgin again dude.

and here im trying to just have a twosome

the actor who plays him is just handsome, doesn't mean youre gay, anyone can think he looks good. what made you decide to do gay shit

I just wanted to dude. Then I tried it and it was good. Nothing much to it.

Just post pic of strap-on grill already.

holy fuk i lost

>didn't even cry or rub shit in his pee hole
LOL OK thinks he had a threesome

She looks like OP pic, that's why I posted it

you nihilistic atheist retard you have no idea what kind of energy you create when you engage in gay sex

Probably kinetic energy

did you enjoy the hard assfucking?

It was very good my fine sir

were you raised with a father?

Father, mother and a brother. I like how this thread is now basically an AMA and only a couple of movies have been posted

is your father one of those balding cucks or an actual man

POST DICK