Holy shit lmao. The absolute state of Britcuck television

Holy shit lmao. The absolute state of Britcuck television.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171122231219/http://www.w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=63564
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/226459/E_D_Strategy_report_v3.PDF
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This breaches the Equality Act 2010.

Isn't that discrimination?

It's only discrimination if it's for wyt pipo.

That's probably illegal. Our public broadcaster did the same thing a few years ago and caught a ton of shit for it, even from non whites.

No because its an internship.

Its still fucking stupid tho.

they call it reverse discrimination, I think.

Link

web.archive.org/web/20171122231219/http://www.w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=63564

>and don't forget that tv license fee m8. we need that for the pay of the job you can never have.

I don't understand why they would put that in the description and not just hire a black person?

Time gor you to go back to the donald

white people can't be discriminated against

just like clockwork.

hi plebbit

The BBC is a shell of its former existence. Everyone remotely involved with them is an absolute shitbag.

This, there's literally no oversight. If your company doesn't hire someone because they're a skin color just don't admit that's the reason. There's nothing that can stop you from only hiring blacks, you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt it's intentional.

>white people are literally paying for the BBC to be racist against them

Hola Reddit. You can go back now.

Where is the outcry? This is outrageously racist.

go back to /r/racism, Reddit

this. we deserve it.

PART

>post screenshot of Reddit
>get called Reddit
>NO U
Really. You can go back now faggot.

it was literally posted to reddit, then posted here. the person who started this thread is from Reddit, and so are you.

time to go back.

This is even worse, because this is taxpayer funded. As much as Americans love to look back in horror on Jim Crow laws, that was predominantly private businesses fucking over poor black people.

This is white people paying for their own government to fuck them in the ass.

white """""people""""" are literally hitler, they all deserve to die

It’s trending all over Twitter you stupid fuck. God damn the mongoloids on this site.
>b-but I saw it on Reddit it has to be from there!
Please go back and stay there you Soy boy retard.

is this illegal to discriminate against whites. can some rich cunt please threaten to sue and then sue.

yet it was only posted here immediately after someone posted it to Reddit. funny, that.

go back

This is actually illegal in the UK
I'm not sure how they expect this to unnoticed

You think anyone has the balls to point it out in the current SJW climate? It's fully fine to discriminate whites because two wrongs somehow make right.

Wow it's almost like both Sup Forums and Reddit are very heavily trafficked sites with thousands of concurrent users and both discuss things from other parts of the internet so trending news tends to show up on both in the same timeframe.

>tfw the bbc will die in your lifetime

Do chinese, japanese, and korean count as Asian over there? Here, they are whites in terms of affirmative action and get fucked over in college admissions.

it's not illegal. They addressed this ages ago. It was done under the Equality Act as a means to address under-representation in the workplace for minorities.

And it's training. Not an actual job. After the internship placement you have to actually apply for a job with them.

>You're a cancerous permanefag reddit expat! I know because *I'm* a cancerous permanewfag reddit expat!

You sure showed him.

This isn't directly a scheme by the BBC, it's from a third party recruitment company called creative access which is aimed specifically for BAME. It's one of these diversity programmes that aims to include more minorities.

tfw sargon will die before me, hopefully painfully, probably not with any loved ones

Even if it was all they'd have to do is remove that part of the advertisement and then only hire black applicants. Good luck proving in any court that they didn't hire you because you're white. They'd have to admit to it if it was illegal, so the same shit would still happen just without you knowing for a fact that was why. I know plenty of racist small business owners, they just don't admit that's the reason they do it.

brits call muslims asians

Does the UK not have laws against shit like this?

>The government decided it's not illegal then the government says 'fuck white people'
Wew, glad that's sorted. All you plebs can just move along and not get bothered by this now.

You're a virgin neet, he has a family

>implying you don't secretly want to live inside Carl's beard

Dumb redditor go back

What do they call chinks, nips, and gooks?

^this
all these Americans who don't realise how these internship schemes work. They offer multiple placements, many of which don't discriminate and are open to everybody. It's just that some are created specifically to give more chance to people from disadvantaged/minority backgrounds, its not as if an entire group of people are barred from applying.

There have been a few in Sweden.
There was one where the educational broadcaster said they were looking for "african-swedes who have been racially profiled" and were forced to change it to "people who have knowledge of african-swede perspectives".

There was another for a magazine where they said "we are not looking for white males" that got reported. And there pops up a few here and there that get into trouble for mentioning that they are looking for a woman. Even if they only say it on twitter.

you fundamentally don't understand affirmative action and your childishness in thinking hiring black people = anti-white is everything wrong with the alt-right.

Britain has had a diversity plan which allows for employers to court more employees from ethnic backgrounds:
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/226459/E_D_Strategy_report_v3.PDF

there are probably other job positions out there that only cater to mentally impaired retards. maybe you could apply for one.

What are normies saying about this? Are they okay with it?

Actually that's wrong.

In the previous cases that this happened, BBC had the adverts without any race discriminations, but some people were e-mailed that their applications were not successful because they were not white.

It was for the exact same position IIRC

can I apply to it
i'm brazilian and poor as shit but I can speak english and I know biology stuff

>some people were e-mailed that their applications were not successful because they were not white
Do you mean to say they were denied a position because they were white? Either way, proof or gtfo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621658/BBC-turn-trainees-WHITE-Job-applicants-stunned-told-corporation-wants-people-ethnic-minority-backgrounds.html

Now you will stop being pedantic?

>Wow it's almost like both Sup Forums and Reddit are very heavily trafficked sites with thousands of concurrent users and both discuss things from other parts of the internet so trending news tends to show up on both in the same timeframe.
No that's far too logical.

It's not 'hiring black people'. It's literally 'whites need not apply'.

You can be as bitchy about the fact that people don't like it as you want. That's not going to make it any more popular. The truth is, this is terrible optics, and it's actual systemic discrimination against whites. The alt-right has growing influence because of shit just like this.

t.nigger