So....... Harvey and Quentin tag teamed Uma?

So....... Harvey and Quentin tag teamed Uma?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/quentin-tarantino-on-kill-bill-3-i-wouldnt-be-surprised-if-uma-thurmans-the-bride-made-one-more-a6794661.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FrWG6UmqkBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gens_de_couleur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if Taranfeeto channels all this stuff into Kill Bill 3 it's going to be K I N O

He's retiring after Manson.

>Guilty until proven innocent
>punishment for sexual harassment is death

Do liberals actually believe this?

that's the 9th. his tenth will have to be Kill Bill if he's still doing it (and everyone still seems to think so)

Harvey isn't innocent though.

Her post implies more than sexual harassment you cretin. There's definitely a rape implication here.

>waaaa waaaa a producer shagged me and now I'm rich and famous waaaa waaaa

must be tough

You can try to stop us, but the world we are making has no place for you in it. Cry into your MAGA cup.

You didn't answer his question.

Not him but I unironically support the death penalty for people who take advantage of vulnerable groups.

guilty verdicts are for court of law. you can still be guilty of a crime before the law says so. there's enough witness testimony about Harvey and he admitted at least some of it so what's the problem here.

Such as?

What do you think, fucktard?

Women, kids, POC.

#metoo covers everything from alleyway brutalized rape to inappropriate flirting at the workplace

Like rich hollywood actors

>his tenth will have to be Kill Bill
1) Why
2) what would KB3 even be about
3) He has explicitly stated that KB and KB2 count as one movie, so KB3 should follow, so he'll still be at 9

man just read her post. she said ' conspirators'. shes not talking about a flirt or unwanted hug here and there.

What will future directors and producers do now? Not cast women? It is too risky

Greeks were right in casting crossdressed men as female characters, it avoids a lot of shit

idk but Uma and Quentin seemed pretty bullish about a third one over the years.

it could be a tv show or something since he wants to go in that direction.

Cast directors and producers as women

>wicked conspirators
>stay tuned
Holyshit! This is like Kill Bill 3: IRL.

btw here's a recent source: independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/quentin-tarantino-on-kill-bill-3-i-wouldnt-be-surprised-if-uma-thurmans-the-bride-made-one-more-a6794661.html

Saying someone doesn't deserve a bullet is to defend them.

It's easier to slam Harvey right now, his name is already in the dirt. Whether Quentin's next is a mystery, maybe she feels so ashamed for agreeing to do more movies with him and that nobody would take her seriously

she means the pain must be slow and drawn out you dip.

She's implying that he deserves a prolonged, painful death you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrWG6UmqkBw

harvey you monster

I really hope he doesn't waste his last movie on kill bill fucking 3

Can't believe she's defending Harvey, brave woman!

he gets a lot of shit for it but I honestly think Quentin is way too beta to do anything that skeezy.

when that hole feet honeytrap thing happened with the indian girl it was really depressing seeing how much of a sucker he was. he's just too autistic around women.

how about not forcing yourself onto the people that work for you?
I'm certain that even though the lines may seem a little blurry with all these accusations flying around, this goes beyond a little flirting
>but women want to be taken control of
If you have ever experienced even a minute of sexual tension between yourself and a girl you know the difference between "tee hee stop it" and "fuck off"

>#metoo, in case you couldn't tell by the look on my face

But that does not mean anything at all. #metoo was a nonsense hashtag that ranged from awkward moments with males to full on anal rape.

>implying manchildren are incapable of rape.

I didn't hear about that honeytrap (unless you're referring to Wendy) Source?

she'll regret defending Harvey
but then this board will defend her regardless of the fact she's saying he should not be shot

I happen to think he should be, because I believe the women

Agreed.
It's sick what she said.

If you're siding with disgusting Harvey over Based Beatrix you're a cuck fucking scumbag

yeah i also think quentin's a good guy. your average awkward amerimutt nerd eager to impress the cool tribal black people, who was subsequently – through some divine interference – bestowed the keys to the cinematic kingdom. it's no wonder he's a little funny in the head

>skeezy

She always seemed to me like a weak and ugly woman picked up from some seedy street. She was indeed just a prostitute for the entire kike cabal. It's actually amazing how these mind-broken people are actually blowing the lid off the yid rape industry.

why is she being so vague, she just wants attention it was probably nothing.

>I was raped too but I choose to not shoot Harvey Weinstein

Why is she defending him?!

QT is a dork who admits he couldn't get a woman to fuck him so he lost his virginity to a prostitute (and came within seconds).

she's not defending him?

what are you on about lol

How do you know he's not innocent

did you give him a trial in a court of law?

>She always seemed to me like a weak and ugly woman picked up from some seedy street. She was indeed just a prostitute for the entire kike cabal.

>these mind-broken people

Pot meet kettle

Did I miss a meme or something? She's very clearly not defending Weinstein.

If Providence smiles, future directors and producers will not include Jews. If fate frowns though, we're all gonna die. (((They))) will not let this slide.

iirc he hooked up with an indian girl at a party (the pics circulating of him sucking a foot is from that time I think?)

turns out she only did it to sell her story to a gossip rag and brag about it to all her friends. she painted Quentin as a weirdo and called out his foot fetish.

Howard Stern asked him about it and he said it was really disappointing and embarrassing.

Kb3 will be vivica fox's little girl all grown up and avenging her death. Pottery.

>>r/MRA

Uma seems to have no actual story to share so says all this nonsense which doesn't even mean anything.

>conspirators.
dude not even rape means anything anymore in this post-feminist world.

>you don't deserve a bullet

Imagine defending this sick fuck lmao she's oddly based.

>POC
Why don't you faggots just say colored people?
Literally no fucking difference at all between saying colored people and people of color.

there are already a ton of stories out there. how is the picture not clear enough for you yet.

you even have that hilarious audio recording of that model pleading with him to stop doing shitty things to her

Tarantino is the Joe Biden of movies.

Thats Lily Allen

KILL BILL 3 PLEASE

Wow, there are some literal illiterate retards on here.

Let me translate.

>Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! (Except you Harvey, and all your wicked conspirators - I'm glad it's going slowly - you don't deserve a bullet) - stay tuned.

She's wishing her followers a happy thanksgiving EXCEPT the Hollywood sexual harassers / rapists including Harvey. She's glad the ordeal is being drawn out rather than it being quick case. That's in reference to the bullet line.

Stay tuned, implies she's got more to say.

She's not defending Harvey at all.

>colored people

Dude.. not cool.

Why do you shriek about it every time, it's a quick abbreviation, who cares snowflake

>there are already a ton of stories out there. how is the picture not clear enough for you yet.

>a man definitely did some awful things to some women so he definitely did them to Uma Thurman despite no evidence nor her even saying it did
What a weird mentality.

I bet Uma's isn't even as bad as that

maybe she wants to talk to some lawyers before going public with her harvey pulled out and ate my tampon story.

>Not cast women? It is too risky.
Why the fuck do you even need women for?.

They don't even show female eye candy anymore in movies because is """"sexist"""" and most "love interest" parts are useless.
Casting women is just asking for bullshit.

POC has been used as a term for mixed ethnicities for decades.

the french used it for their slaves: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gens_de_couleur

I think some people itt are genuinely dumb enough to not know what saying someone isn't worth a bullet means.

>implication
Lock him up and throw away the key, a woman accusing a man of sexual misconduct, everyone knows they have never been caught lying about that in history, not once ever

>you don't deserve a bullet
Too right, good on Uma for standing up for Harvey.

ah right of course
that immediately disqualifies uma's account
case closed everybody

>a woman
>a

Have you seen what Harvey Weinstein looks like? It should be a crime for him to even look at a woman.

wasn't talking about Uma. thought you were dismissing stories against Harvey altogether.

He obviously didn't diddle Harvey. the #metoo just means she has experienced harassment in the past. not necessarily from him.

Most of these women accepted the offer of fame and fortune in exchange for a bj.

Of course harassment is a bad thing that jeopardize a work environment, but I doubt that these women are inoccent. It is Hollywood, a place for psycopaths that will do anything to get a role.

What I am asking is how will producers and directors even do a film from now on? Any accusation of a female actress (or a gay/child actor) will end their careers, since innocent until proven guilty is no longer a reality.

I have some female employees and never harassed them, I try to be very professional. Any day they can simply accuse me of whatever and I am fucked for life.

Read my fucking post mongoloid. I wasn't talking about the abbreviation. I was talking about people thinking "people of color" has any different meaning than colored people.
Learn to read faggot.

the virgin harvey apologist
the chad umabro

All the soylent and fluoride must be eating y'all brains. She's basically saying that Harvey and co deserve to die a slow painful death.

>that immediately disqualifies uma's account
What account? She hasn't said anything at all.

That girl represents everything wrong about the female whores that circle around hollywood.
Notice how she went to tarantino home not because she liked him or even wanted to hang out with him, is because she wanted to tell that story to her roasties friends.

I think it must be 100 times worse with actresses. All they want is to climb up.

Is kind of bullshit how nobody is talking about the female mentality that lead to this in the first place.

>world we are making
I only see fire and death on a scale that you cannot even imagine. Good Luck.

>that tweet
Is Lily Allen coming back around to basedness? Always thought she was too cheeky and honest to toe the line like she's tried to. On the other hand, she is fucked up enough to be a true believer.

>he posts an apology for his behaviour
>past behaviour so shitty he was even the subject of a police sting operation
>80+ accusers by now
>"HARVEY IS STILL INNOCENT"
is this your mind on Sup Forums?

Fuck you man you're posting this on Sup Forums

Not casting them will end a movie on bases of misogny and women-hatred. Most workplaces have quotas for women. There is no escape.

Wahh, you know why. 'Colored people' is for whatever reason an antiquated term now deemed offensive. Who fucking cares? So every time people type the quick, accepted verbiage of POC, they should instead stop and think of our guy user who wants us to write colored people bc its edgy.

>It is Hollywood, a place for psycopaths that will do anything to get a role.

It doesn't have to be like that tho.

It's like that because of Jews.

>What I am asking is how will producers and directors even do a film from now on?

1. Be a creator.
2. Don't be a creep.
3. Don't be a Jew.
4. ??????
5. PROFIT!

>directly quote her post
>DIRECTLY, with no omissions
>'dude she doesn't mean that, y-you must eat soy!'

SAD!

most are memeing though for example. people earnestly explaining what she meant are r*ddit and should leave please

Kill Bill 3 is The Bride vs blind Elle Driver

correct
just saying that one bitch crying wolf over a non-issue does not mean nothing happened in another instance; clearly enough has happened for someone like uma thurman (someone who doesn't particularly like to be in the spotlight of celeb news shit) to step forward

>Sup Forums defends Hollywood Jews
This is your brain on soy

whats going on here

>hasn't said shit.
>OMG what a poor rape survivor #metoo.

I think is time to give it a rest to this shit. If is rape either go to the police, press charges or STFU.

Unless is like 80% of the stupid shit that gets to be pushed with the hasthag.
>Weinstein once looked at my boobs #Metoo.

>Thurman, Uma. Never graduated from high school. Cokehead and alcoholic. Has enjoyed the favors of a number of men--a large number. Linked with Nicholas Cage, John Cusack, Robert De Niro, Robert Downey Jr, Richard Gere, Ethan Hawke (whose baby she bore), Timothy Hutton, Mick Jagger, Don Johnson, Judd Nelson, Gary Oldman (failed marriage), Brad Pitt, Sam Shepard, and Donnie Wahlberg.

Bitch has been on the cock carousel.

because she took the money and does not want to pay it back

duh

>I think is time to give it a rest to this shit. If is rape either go to the police, press charges or STFU.

Impressive macho posturing sir, not at all something a rapist would say.

Underrated post

>getting casted in kill bill for sucking his cock.
Her payment was pretty big.

>I just jerked off to her feet, alright. You can’t abuse feet.