YFW you hear the Original Theme Song at the end of the new Samurai Jack episode

>YFW you hear the Original Theme Song at the end of the new Samurai Jack episode

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rxpWCTDL!T6UufU5cEtVkTTJwrrxmIwKiViO3ZsKvpkexRra7rac
youtube.com/watch?v=0JeE5M2Mn38
plagueofgripes.tumblr.com/post/158295137396/unnamed-alien-doggos-samurai-jack-season-5-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*rap. goddammit.

tfw the magic has begun

C H I L L S
H
I
L
L
S

Waaachaaa.

Post your face when not even the power of jazz can defeat Jack.

Absolute fucking kino, best thing I've seen this decade, lives up to the original AND the weeks of hype

All the doomsayers BTFO

Jack is Back

I was actually pissed because I wanted more.

my brother and I freaked out like we were kids again

>MFW when I see the old Cartoon Network Studios logo at the very end

>tfw a good show to discuss on Sup Forums

board has been plagued with shit for years, all hail genndy

its so goddamn good
met every expectation
jack is back and its So Good

This.

The show didn't change, but we did.

Makes me slightly mad at myself for feeling disappointed there wasn't more show.

Sup Forums TOLD ME THEY WOULDN'T USE THE ORIGINAL THEME SONGS BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T AFFORD THE COPYRIGHTS FROM WILL.I.AM

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

WHERE MEGA?????

SJ is a very slow paced show, rewatching the 4 seasons before the premier spoiled me so bad, the new episode finished in what felt like 10 minutes.

IT ALWAYS SEEMS BAD A FIRST

BUT THEN I FIND A WAY

>Jack is now a wandering swordsman who's gone full JUST
>every time he gets a moment alone or is about to fall asleep he's tormented by evil spirits and the people he failed to protect

hmmmmmm...

THE STREAM LOOPS JUST WATCH IT THERE FAGGOT, GIVE THEM THE RATINGS

That legit made me smile

It's only a matter of time when theories came around. Like did Mr. Antlers (enjoy the nickname) stole Jack's sword or something.

AFTER THEY CANNED METALOCALYPSE???

HAHA

FUCK NO

How would Jack fair against him?

The best scene of the episode was seeing Aku's daughters finishing their training, the Jack scenes were a little slow.

>pauldrons sliding into gauntlets

i felt like a kid again. for a moment, i wanted his action figure.

Post yfw Genndy saved western animation

The robot assassin did a really great job at reminding me of Cartoon Network at its peak, when every cartoon seemed to have one flamboyant character stealing the spotlight.

Was this the first golden age Cartoon Network thing to come out in a decade? The last one I remember was the EEnE finale.

Will I Am isn't a dick, and he probably is a fan of the show. Plus his career has been on a downward slope since 2005-10. Letting people remember he exists with Samurai Jack would probably be better for his career than charging some ridiculous price for copyright and not getting played at all.
Not to mention Cartoon Network probably has some rights to the song themselves anyway.

inb4 Dr. Antlers only keeps the sword because Jack has lost himself and will only give it back once he stop having PTSD

Back to with your shit opinion.

anons that bait is toxic! be careful!

Samurai Jack is more groundbreaking than SU will ever be. God, let this be bait.

(you)

>mfw

When was the last time you've had so much fun watching a show that the 22 minutes only seemed like 10?

You're right, he's become Mad Max with a sword.

a 12 year absence would do that.
Besides, when's the last time something stopped and then suddenly came back after 12 years?

>when Genndy said he wants to make more shows on adult swim

Anyone got a cap of those Aku cultists in front of that statue?

THIS all the way.

It ended way too fucking quickly.

>perifag
>attacking one of the best shows that has been broadcasted on Cartoon Network

But if SJ is extremely successful we'll get more cartoons like it and probably more revivals that aren't shit. You're supporting based Genndy if you watch it, not Adult Swim.

This girl is def going to join up with Jack by the end of the season.

Count on it.

Star Wars

A good thing happened today

It's a good day

Dubs confirm SU > SJ

Man, he was too cool to be a one off.

Support Genndy you fuck

New Jack is amazing. If it is a success, we might see more stuff like it.

Does anybody know if the backgrounds are all still handpainted?
youtube.com/watch?v=0JeE5M2Mn38

I hope so, she's a qt.

Stop giving that fag (you)s, you imbeciles.

My dad when he came back from getting cigarettes

As a Steven Universe fan, you should kill yourself.

Yes, I took the bait

there's a lot of meming going on and Twitch-chat-tier discussion, but when the dust settles people will still say it was good.

nostalgia isn't a bad quality. people miss not just Samurai Jack, but old cartoon network, old style, old kinds of everything. especially in an age of stinky reboots, a beloved cartoon comes back promising a conclusion to the series.

think what you will, but the hype is easily understandable, and i love everything about the first episode so far.

>yfw Genndy saved action cartoons from comedic hell
>yfw SJ doing well paves the way for a resurgence in good reboots and serious action cartoons

They're not. Still amazing though.

It's pretty obvious. I mean she was interested in the world Aku is destroying and she was being lied about it too.

It's either what Jack fears he will become, or his actual future.

In other words, the prophecies that show him as some old bearded guy might've actually been wrong, or from an altered timeline.

Either way it's definitely him.

Do you remember the day that user said something so stupid that he accidentally the entire east coast?

Is Symbionic Titan any good?

FIFTY YEARS HAVE PASSED

How's it work, it starts over every half hour?

>implying he's dead

post stream link

(You)'s aside I'm actuallygoing to take the response seriously and give a legit response.

SU is absolutely inconsistent and mediocre with it's writing. It tries desperately to be a Slice of Life and a drama but it doesn't mix the two effectively. You could have a huge revelation appear in one episode then ten episodes of nothing. Development is also wish-washy recently. Shit like Peridot and Lapis being friends almost immediately for no reason beyond being Zukes masturbation fantasy and Pearl getting over Rose one episode just to fall in love of a clone of her the next.

And the animation? God just look at this.

In comparison Jack has far better animation and manages to balance out comedy and action more fluently.

I could go more in depth but in short, SU is all over the place and you have shit taste.

He didn't have his sword retard

this happens everytime

shit shows like at or su, but genndy will plop gold and try to revive western animation

Whip it out babe

So... He has to fight himself.

Everything is good right now and we don't deserve it

He got one from Scaramouch the Scat-bot, genius.

Friendly reminder that humanity will never genetically engineer electro puppers in our lifetimes

Again?

I can't get this grin off my face lads

He did it, the absolute madman, he saved animation

I guess I'll take WebM requests from the first ep

Ignore quality of this, I've got the Web rip now

>mfw we get a spin-off starring The Scotsman

just watched the episode and honestly i don't care about SU anymore

>Jack didn't even give them a ride
Dick

Is he the best thing slavs ever created?

Just a bunch of nuts and bolts.

She'll end up being his daughterfu, I'm certain of it.

That's a deer

WHERE ARE THE LEWDS

Sad.

plagueofgripes.tumblr.com/post/158295137396/unnamed-alien-doggos-samurai-jack-season-5-2017

Well, MadJack is created by Aku with Jack's anger & frustration. This one is possibly created by Jack himself.

THICC

The later half of the fight scene with Jack and Jazz Lips?

It's a fork.
Dumbass

Would you guys fuck the daughters of Aku?

pic unrelated

soon. post Nu Jack fanart