He did literally nothing wrong

He did literally nothing wrong

>rape is not wrong
Edgy.

For real though I appreciate that the show didn't just set him up as some unapologetic piece of shit. It mentions that he's kind of a good guy and loyal to his friends, he's just really, really awful when it comes to women. Which is a good point to make -
rapists in real life aren't evil caricatures.

If the people that commit a "crime" are actually really nice people and would never intentionally hurt anyone, maybe you should reconsider whether that thing is actually a crime or not

>raping people is not a crime as long as you didn't intend to rape them

What did he mean by this?

>walk into a store
>see FREE APPLES
>take an apple and eat it
>police show up
>You're under arrest!
>For what?
>Eating that apple. You stole it
>But the sign said "Free"
>That sign really say's "Freeman's Apples". The "Man's" part fell off
>I didn't know that!
>Too bad, you're going to jail for a very long time and must inform everyone around you for the rest of your life that you're an apple stealer!

So drunk driving shouldn't be a crime?

Of course it should be. The consequences are more than just feelings.

what was she so smug about lads?

???

Did you just defend rape with a food analogy?

He didn't rape Hannah, or the black slut. Each of those bitches got what they wanted, especially Hannah. If she was so uncomfortable with the consensual sex he had with her """""friend""""" then why would she go to his party and stay in a hot tub with him? She wanted to fuck and she got fucked.
On a more serious note, I had zero sympathy for her because she literally orbited the same group of "mean" guys the whole show, then got mad because Clay was too beta

Eating and sex are practically indistinguishable drives.
A normal human cannot go a month without either

He’s only okay to his friends, he’s a dick to the rest so I wouldn’t say he’s a “nice” guy. Even if he was a nice guy doesn’t mean he isn’t capable of doing shitty things

>Has a sexual/romantic encounter with almost every boy on the show
>Goes on date with guy just to make MC jealous and make him fall in lover with her like a slut
>Most of the problems are just her getting into other people’s business and doing stupid teenage shit
>We are supposed to feel sorry for her
Only characters I felt bad for was Mexican chad and Mexican gay for having to put up with her shit

>A normal human can’t go a month without sex

He definitely raped jessica though. She was knocked out cold, how could you tell she “wanted it”?

Women always want it.

>saw him rape her ex-friend
>still stay in the hot tub with him when everyone left

Was she just fucking retarded?

HOLY SHIT THAT GIF IS UNCANNY

Anhero chick did nothing to stop him and basically walked into the lions den then cried when the lion attacked.

But fucking the black chick who was clearly passed out drunk was definitely rape.

Are you just trying to be edgy or do you actually believe that?

That's not what user said. user said that if there is no malicious intent then it shouldn't be considered a crime.
So as long as you don't drunkenly drive with the intent to hurt someone, it's not a crime.
Not my logic, it's his.

She didn't say no and her body was receptive+no physical indications she didn't want it.
It was a good fuck. No penalties

That's not EXACTLY what he said.
He said that if a good person does a thing and remains good, then what he did shouldn't be a crime.
If a person takes great risks, like driving while drunk, then he isn't technically good.

do you guys agree?

How could she say no if she was passed out? She only started to regain conciousness when he penetrated her and she clearly didnt enjoy it. She was crying but too weak to push him off.

>future school shooter is /r9k/

Fucking kek. Can't argue with this.

No, that is exactly what he said. He said that if the person commiting the act would never intentionally hurt someone, then it shouldn't be considered a crime.
No malicious intent, no crime.
He didn't say shit about "staying good"

Gonna have to ask citations for some of those claims

>Paypal
I don’t get it

Hannah directly told the audience it was rape

Jessica was rapped though. Also hannah is a hypocritical bitch who could've stopped it but didn't

Holy fuck this is some good bait

She went to his house, took off her clothes and got into his hot tub. Bitch knew exactly what she was doing.

ahahaha just IMAGINE that. what a crazy concept

Truth be told, he was guilty of raping the other girl but the main character didnt really said no.
They were both in a pool together and he made a move on her. What she did?
FUCKING NOTHING.

Then shen went HURR DURR I WAS RAPED and made those retarded tapes for attention even after she was dead. Fucking afterlife attwhoe.

>If the people that commit a "crime" are actually really nice people and would never intentionally hurt anyone, maybe you should reconsider whether that thing is actually a crime or not

There ya go.
He literally spells it right out in the first post.
If I'm a really good person that would never intentionally hurt someone but I hurt someone none the less, then maybe I didn't commit a crime.

>I hurt someone none the less
How was she hurt, objectively?
Did she have any bodily harm?

A broken hymen, you stupid virgin.

Hannah directly tells the audience she didn't say no or stop.

A thicc 10/10 in universe booty

Well for starters, harm is strictly physical. There is also psychological harm. This why it's illegal the threaten people even if you do not physically harm them.
The point here is that malice does not solely define criminal acts.
There is also negligence. The definition of negligence is failure to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in like circumstances.
Very well meaning people can be negligent through poor or impaired decision making.
Negligence becomes criminal when your actions have negative impacts on others.
Now, I'm may just be a simple hyper-chicken, but there's a very strong argument that it's not reasonably prudent to fuck someone who's severely inebriated or blacked out.
Just because someone drops their wallet doesn't make it okay to take something out of it.
>But it's not reasonably prudent her to be so drunk, she's negligent too!
True, but she is not CRIMINALLY negligent. She is not engaging in behavior that may cause physical or mental harm to others. If she gets in her and drives away, or threatens somebody, she is then criminally negligent.
So in summation, good meaning people can (and frequently do) commit crimes when they make poor decisions.
Also don't fuck drunk girls, it's not prudent behavior.

Sorry, harm ISN'T strictly physical.

Why do you guys always defend rape?

Top tier fetish.

/r9k/ overlap, contrarianism, /r/incels leakage. Take your pick.

Because they want to rape.

Game theory
Power between sexes is a zero sum game.

>gets mad at the beta for not roughing her up and choking her during sex
>proceeds to kill herself because she gets roughed up and choked during sex by an alpha that just pumps and dumps
>they expect people to have any level of sympathy for this
if anything i had sympathy for the beta and the asian chad, their only mistake was getting involved

it's not just black and white, she literally gets upset and turns down the one guy that was truly interested in her because he wasnt chad, then witnesses chad rape someone else, then proceeds to go to a party at chad's, get drunk, and hang out in chad's hot tub alone with the rape chad after the party has died down, then kills herself and blames the beta for not being aggressive and rapey during sex. honestly this show fucking sucked watching as a virgin and only further compounded my hatred of how fucking stupid women and people can be at times

>she literally gets upset and turns down the one guy that was truly interested in her because he wasnt chad

Why do people keep saying this shit? She turned down Clay because she thought she wasn't good enough for him.

I’m not about Hannah, her rape plot was poorly done. I’m talking about the people defending him raping Jessica

what kind of fucking logic is that?

It’s not*

Retard logic. It's cliche as fuck but that's what her thinking was. It wasn't because he wasn't a chad, or any of that nonsense people in this thread keep repeating.

Things are going well, they are both into each other. He is doing everything in his power to ensure that he doesn't fuck it up then out of the blue she starts to think she can do better, witnesses a rape, then goes and hangs out with the rapist, get's "raped", then kills herself and blames a bunch of people.

>walk into a store
>see a sign that says "Freeman apples"
>take an apple and eat it
>police show up
>You're under arrest!
>For what?
>Eating that apple. You stole it
>Say "But I thought that sign said "Free apples" well aware that it actually says Freemans
>Face consequences for your actions

FTFY.

>She turned down Clay because she thought she wasn't good enough for him

You really don't understand women. Not one clue.

>youre not the problem, user, its me

yeah right