I don't understand

I don't understand.

>We have literally the best Superman ever. Henry Cavill is perfect.

>We have literally the best Batman ever. Ben Affleck is perfect.

>We have the best WonderWoman ever. Gal Gadot is perfect.

>The design of the Cyborg is meh but the character is good.

>The Flash is a little too childish for me but i like the design and Ezra Miller.

>I didn't like Aquaman (but i like the actor)

>The story was good.

>The big villain was ok.

It was a solid 8/10. Why the hate ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It was a solid 8/10. Why the hate ?
Awful CGI, one note villain, lack lustre soundtrack.

If you don't care about the characters, this movie doesn't give you much else to chew on.

>>The design of the Cyborg is meh but the character is good.
Only correct point
It was 5/10 and meh, typical capeshit

>the story was good

AHAHAHHAA no you retard christ if you thought this was good Age of Ultron must blow your fucking mind

>big villain was ok

He was stripped of any personality or actual threat when he had all his scenes removed

Ben is physically out of shape for half his scenes (blame the reshoots), for the other half he just looks depressed.

I see you're new to Sup Forums.

bait thread

sage

>Awful CGI

Before.

Is it CGI ? I want an example of bad CGI in this movie.

Cyborg and Flash are shit in every regard tbqh

the story was garbage. I might not beer in lover with bvs or mos, but I'm furious we got robbed of whatever vision he was going for.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLL SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Even the guy in Superman Returns was better. At least he had more range in his facial expressions

its like hes skating

PLEASE tell me this entire fucking post is bait

just watch the trailers. The red sky was horrendous by itself

>Gadot is perfect

I think there is a problem with the running in every film ever. Actors don't know how to run in front of a camera.

cavill is fine but they don't let him do anything
no scene as good as batman saving martha
>The design of the Cyborg is meh but the character is good.
i'd rather martian manhunter over cyborg, cyborg should be in a teen titans movie
>The story was good
pretty generic capeshit story, alien invasion, we must team up to stop them!
>The big villain was ok.
he was dissappointing to me because I always imagined steppenwolf as an endgame villain and once superman shows up he's just a crybaby
>It was a solid 8/10. Why the hate
every dc movie will get a bad score except wonderwoman because muh female lead
also nice reddit spacing

Stopped reading right here. People will fall for this shit

Can you explain to me, without using the words feminist and jew why do you hate Gal Gadot as WonderWoman ?

It's a serious question.

Not as if it's wrong. I mean. She's only the 2nd one

>I like ezra miller
Kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk

She's too fucking ugly and she can't act.

It has way too many problems, but the biggest is the story is trash

Steppenwolf is a literally who characters to normies. They had no idea who he was even after they left the theater.

It's also shit that they removed Darkseid, but still revived Superman in the same movie. Steppenwolf gets neutered immediately by Superman.

The movie should have ended without superman fighting and then have him revived at the end as Darkseid is hinted at invading.

The movie should have been delayed for a year as soon as the moustache issue started

>>We have the best WonderWoman ever.

She is ugly, has brown eyes, too tall and has no tits.

Critics hate it because of the Snyder scenes. Kinoseurs hate it because of the Joss scenes.

Cavill has no charisma he is wooden as fuck even Brandon Routh was better

>original director is hit-and-miss to begin with forced by suits to tell a story that doesn't fit his style at all
>suits look at finished script then tear out half of it and replace it with quips because they hired a writer and director who aren't suited to their forced vision
>cgi overused in order to mitigate losses and allow for flexibility in reshooting
>vast majority of character building scenes simply cut out for runtime resulting in a half assed team up and an already thin villain becoming basically a nonentity
>not allowing Ciaran Hinds to actually act in person
>director change halfway through used as a way to completely remake movie to get the Marvel formula for some reason
>director hired is one who is a polar opposite stylistically of the original
>movie is cut apart and reassembled at the last minute, essentially asking new director to putty up the gaps
>results in the director falling back on what he knows best, which is lighthearted banter with no substance, meaning that all the character building moments that connect the setpieces also have no substance
>main characters are all out of shape/mustachioed for the late reshoots, resulting in weird uncanny valley effect and cheap looking makeup
>director has to change the actual filters and appearance of the movie to fit in with his new scenes, meaning that the core appeal of the original director - the aesthetics - were lost in the process
>touch ups not given enough time due to tight schedule, resulting in cheap looking movie
>fights and stunts lack any impact due to need for aforementioned cgi flexibility
>story is now a completely derivative hash job, imagery is dull and uninspired, action is soulless cgi, even that cgi is rushed and bad
>finally, incredible soundtrack is replaced for nostalgia points, but new composer isnt given enough time to work resulting in rushed background noise with a few nostalgia themes thrown in seemingly at random

think i got it all

Ben Fatflek is the worst batman

> i like the design and Ezra Miller.
>The big villain was ok
Wrong

>and Ezra Miller.

>I didn't like Aquaman

Bad, childish dialogue and jokes. Hacked up scenes and editing. Uneven characterization. Disconnected from the previous entries. Plot rushing along to explain the MotherBoxes because they cut so much out for the 2 hour mandate

It's 5/10. Average and forgettable. A letdown given how amazing Man of Steel and BvS are.

You haven't seen the movie

I was wondering when the mental gymnastics would start.

No tits
No ass
Can't act
Neanderthal skull

People keep acting like she isnt the best Wonder Woman. It's only between her and Linda Carter. And Carter's WW was just too campy. Like Adam West's Batman or the 70s Captain America or the 80s Hulk. You may be fond of them, but come on

Not the 2nd. And not the best. And also not perfect. Not even good.

Everything he said is true. Your shill tactics won't work

NO FUCK YOU!NOT MY SUPERMAN!
THE MORE YOU FUCKS CANT REALIZE THAT THE MORE YOU FUCKS WILL LOSE

Yeah, Adam West is the best Batman and Bruce Wayne as well

>It was a solid 8/10. Why the hate ?
Because Disney couldn't cope with having to compete in the market, so they indoctrinated the people watching their movies into fighting a brand war for them (for free!), and like good little sheep, they did.

Tom Cruise does, he made a career out of it.

And Bill Bixby is the best Banner too by the way
MCU Banner doesn't even come close

Sure thing grandpa

This scene was kino.

They aren't iconic just because of nostalgia. 70s Spider-Man and Captain America are nobodies that no one ever cared about.

>Shit tier storyline, villain, and graphics
>Dialogue was shit for the most part
>Cyborg is a shit tier superhero with powers that don't even make sense
>So little time to devote to the backgrounds of the characters that none of them are given due justice
>Let me emphasize this again SHIT tier storyline and villain, to the point where it absolutely blows my mind it got greenlit. Horrible contrived story.

This movie had a few decent moments, like Superman going pet cemetery and wonder woman blocking every single bullet in the beginning. Otherwise it was shit. I'd give it a 4/10 at most. I also hate the Avengers before you start in with that shit.

Hulk, Batman and WonderWoman were so bad they are fun. It was just rediculously bad.

Spiderman and Cpt america were just bad.

>Your entire post

The villain in every single shot he's in.

>I like Ezra Miller

go read any of his fucking interviews and you'll stop liking him.

She's better looking than any woman you've ever even seen in real life.

Hulk, Batman and Wonder Woman are very different from each other. Batman was purposedly a comedy and like silver age comics.
Wonder Woman had the tone of golden age/bronze age comics, more serious but still zany and fluff similar to at least a large part of Donner's Superman. The WW movie copied it a lot.
Hulk was the first dramatic adaptation of a superhero and the episodes directed by the show's creator are unironically kino.

I saw a better looking woman on the bus today

How can you hate Gal Gadot ? I really like her smile.

>How can you hate Gal Gadot ?

>haha everything is good and all the actors are perfect and I like this movie haha I give it a big 8/10 :)
if your standards are this low with women I'd hate to see the sort of whale you'd consider your "type"

See this shit alone makes me hate that Flash. Goofy dumb idiot face and flailing around like a retard. Fuck.

Why do people act like she's a horrible person here?
Is it just anti-antisemitism because she seems like a nice lady

Every time I saw her hair like that this is all I could think of

Think about what you're saying. An 8/10 implies its an exceptionally good film. Other than the casting, it seems you thought the movie was just ok. How in the fuck can you rate an ok movie 8/10?

>Superman 1978 was better
>Batman 1989 and Nolanbats were better
>Wonder Woman '77 was better
>Flash 1990 and CW Flash are better

It's hilarious. Only Aquaman and Cyborg can be anything better because their only previous incarnations were from Smallville, and the real shit parts of Smallville.

>We have literally the best Batman ever
>i like the design and Ezra Miller.
>The story was good.

Your opinion is shit. It's just shit.

>Nolanbats were better

fuck off

Given that posters here and critics routinely criticize the HIDEOUS failed CGI mustache removal in scenes that were literally unedited original footage, I’m going to chalk this up as a complete meme complaint based on people hearing about it going in
I watched it on the biggest screen in my region and I have 15/20 vision and it was literally a non-factor for 90+% of the scenes he was in

You thought your speed was unmatched. There was not a single doubt about it. And then you see a man who can compete with your speed.

You would also have a goofy dumb idiot face.

Nope. Gal Gadot is still a mystery. She can't act, she's an Auschwitz surviving skeleton who doesn't look like Wonder Woman, she's not a big name. It is still an absolute mystery how she got into the spot. The only conceivable explanation anyone's ever proposed is that she was just a discount hire because Affleck and Terrio cost so much.

Would have been more fitting if that was Wally West instead of Barry Allen.

Get real dude. She's average at best, and that's her face. She has the body of a teenage boy

underageb&

Not my favorite, but yes he was, specially compared to Mr. Quipman in JL

8/10 is halfway between 5/10 and 10/10.

It was clearly better than a 5/10 or 6/10 film

>womanlet
>no muscle
>weak core
>breastlet
>can't speak English
>a jew
>ugly rat face (see: jew)
>no charisma

But at least a virgin on Sup Forums thinks she's hot!

>>We have the best WonderWoman ever. Gal Gadot is perfect.

>Khalil No!

Henry Cavill is the worst Superman by far and coupled with the fact he is the worst written Superman by far.

Look, the "realistic" Nolan Batman movies worked because those movies actually created a world that had consequences for character actions. Actions that the characters took could mean the deaths of other characters. Additionally a realistic Batman was also a fitting logical flip of the traditional Batman as most of the things Batman has are predicated on Bruce Wayne being a billionaire with access to cool toys and the free time to maintain a MMA fighters physique, not to mention that Batman as a detective is a human job that could be done by anyone, particularly someone with a billion dollars to invest in spy software.

Making Superman "realistic" had the exact opposite effect of making him even less realistic. For one things the actions of Snyder's Superman do not happen as a result of Superman, but just because Superman exists and does things. If they really wanted to commit to a "realistic" Superman they should've started with Lex Luthor as a villain as Lex is just a human and has no supernatural abilities other than a billion dollars (which would make a good foil or Bruce Wayne/Batman when they are eventually introduced). Further to add the "non traditional" twist to Superman they should've made him some scrawny nerd/dork that stuffed his outfit to make him look muscular (but have him keep the Superman baritone voice). This would make his alter ego of Clark Kent more believable because he is going from muscle bound Superman to nerd/dork Kent, plus it makes sense because Superman is super strong nothing on Earth would really test his Kryptonian strength, so he never had to build muscle (maybe add a throw away scene where Superman's Dad explains Kryton was 100 times larger than Earth with 100 times the gravity or something). (1/2)...

>How can you hate Gal Gadot

KEL LEL NO

(2/2)

It would add complication to his relationship to Lois Lane because you could have Lois be some supermodel with you typical Chad boyfriend, where as Clark is a nerdy country bumpkin type that has no clue how to be a normie in the city. As a major plot to this new first movie, Lex would somehow expose Superman as being a scrawny nerd in a costume and make people doubt Superman (maybe by use of a little Kryptonite).

This would lead into the next movie where we see Superman (and some of the Justice League like the Flash and Wonder Woman). This is where you introduce Zod, who as someone who was born on Krypton, did build full sized Kryptonian muscles. When Zod and Superman first fight Zod kicks Superman's ass. Zod could go all Dr. Doom and enslave the world looking for some Kryptonian artifact or something to try and terraform Earth or some bullshit while he has Superman imprisoned. This is where the Flash and Wonder Woman (maybe Aquaman) come into play as they break Superman out of prison and they come up with a plan to stop Zod with the help of a mystery man, later revealed to be Bruce Wayne.

It didn't make money.

Which flash is in this comic? I'm not big on the flash timeline

he literally calls him barry, can't you read?

Same reason why Suicide Squad "flopped."

Same reason why Ghostbusters(2016) has a 70% "Fresh" on Rotten Tomatoes.

Also for Sup Forums, same reason why Sonic Forces snd Splatterhouse "flopped" with critics...

SJWS and hardcore Feminists

Probably cause he was actually depressed

>The big villain was ok.

He was trash. Action was bad. Movie felt too short.

I agree that it's better than previous DC shit but after BvS and SS people are so fucking tired of DC team movies it was guaranteed to flop. WW was only different because it was the first big capeshit with a female lead.

go-to excuse of the loser
works for movies you don't like but other people do and vice-versa

This is a very fair post with sound criticisms

This is cringey af and miles off base

>KEL LEL NO
This guy didn’t actually see the film and has to grasp for memes in the first low res cam footage to leak. That scene was fine and most people enjoyed it in theaters

>It is still an absolute mystery how she got into the spot.

(((((gadot)))))

An average film is a 5 or 6 out of 10. So why not give it an average rating? This isn't percentage based, like some math calculation.

FUCKING FRENCHFAG

Yes but is he the first flash, or the second one?
Third?

Dc has this incredible ability to make something that would be fascinating completely boring and stupid

>Mos
Oh hey, a Nolan movie about the origins of Superman! Like he's a drifter or something for awhile and then he has to learn how to be incognito. NO MY INVINCIBLE SON. ALSO LOIS LANE IS HERE FOR REASONS

>Suicide squad
A rag tag group of misfits. Always fun for some shenanigans, what are they gonna do? WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS NOW AND WE'RE GONNA DO CAPESHIT THINGS NOW

>Bvm
Oh hey, how do the world's governments reconcile with the presence of what is basically god? How does a new interesting lex fall into villainy? How does Superman and Batman cope with Superman's inability to save everyone? I can't even begin to describe how they fucked up all of these interesting bits

I haven't seen jl yet. Can only imagine how they fuck it up

It was boring yo, i wanted to bolt out of the cinema but my gf and her sister were there.

Shit CG, shit acting, i didn't care for any of the char, all i wanted was some cool action, i didn't even get that.

Second Flash is Barry Allen.

First is Jay Garrick and only loosely related to the other Flashes. Third is Wally West, who was Kid Flash before Barry was killed off and left room for Wally to move up to the Flash identity.

>that scene was fine

most gadotfag I know IRL had to admit she sounded "funny" saying that shit
you're baiting hard and it's working you faggot

I see her pusy

It felt rushed, the writing is VERY lackluster for a movie with this budget. Also it seems they’re trying to do the avengers without phase 1.

MoS was a masterpiece compared to this steaming pile.