/trek/

The bestest friends in all of Starfleet (+Q and Tasha) edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qh3fPmBt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Watching with a quasi-critical eye,I simply cannot take the concept of the Holodeck seriously anymore. At first I started making my Holodeck posts as a joke ("Why don't they call it X instead of a Holodeck? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone uses the Holodeck. I just can't stop thinking about all the plot holes, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the technology to work flawlessly while not responding to controls because of some major spatial anomaly, there's so much about the Holodeck that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking Doctor. They put a bunch of EMHs in a cave system to mine dilithium or something, but they can't set up holoprojectors around Voyager? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the Hirogen, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense diegetically NOT to have done this before. And the mobile emitter almost never malfunctions; when it does, they can fix it, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than Geordi's ability to operate on Data's positronic brain without actually being a cybernetics genius like Singh was. Why the fuck can't they make more Datas? Why the fuck can't Data experience emotions but Moriarty can? If a Holodeck replicates matter on demand, why can't the replicate and android? Why does that replicated matter lose cohesion when it leaves the Holodeck if it's replicated, rather than projected? Who decided that the Holodeck was a good idea?

>O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
>What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
>Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
>O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
>And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
>Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
>O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
>O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Nog turned out to be such a great character. Why didn't Jake?

Friendly reminder these two should have been fucking during the entire run of Voyager

Any Nog x Ezri, Jadzia, Kira, Keiko, Ziyal fan fiction?

Claim your trekfu

Ironically, because he IS a Nog.

I mean if you believe the rumors, they pretty much were.

>Commander, tell me about your basic human rights

Occasional reminder that Janeway was getting it balls deep in her ass from Neelix.

claimed

Took me a second to figure out that was Dorn in the middle.

Remember when Nog tricked that chick into giving him Oo-mox when he travelled back in time? Was that technically rape?

You should capitalize the C and end your post with a period.

Why do you want it?

fuck you Denise, why couldn't you just stay on the show WHY

I dont understand, why couldn't they make an animated TNG movie or two? Seems like something that would be possible.

Any Female Changeling x Q fan fiction?

Claimed

*blocks your dressing room door*

Claimed.

t. Fatriker

Claimed multiple times.

Was it cake?

What did Troi mean with this cake?

Nog was a talent vacuum

Claimed.

I blame Archer.

Nothing in Starfleet's extensive command training could have prepared her for being 75,000 light years from Earth, naked, and face down across the desk in her ready room. And she certainly would never have believed that she'd enjoy it. She'd only met the Maquis captain that morning, yet now his very large cock thrust steadily in and out of her very willing body.

As she braced herself on her forearms, head bent, she could see her own breasts swinging with each thrust. Sounds of passion filled the ready room: his grunts, her moans, the slap of his thighs against her buttocks, the squish of liquid from her arousal.

He leaned over her body, one hand reaching around to circle her clit, the other cupping and squeezing a breast, tweaking the nipple to hardness. The change of angle of his cock in her body sent shards of pleasure ripping through her. She was going to come. And it was going to be noisy. She fleetingly hoped that the ready room was soundproof before she cried out in ecstasy.

He straightened, gripped her hips tightly, and pounded into her, groaning loudly as his own climax overtook him. Finally spent, he withdrew from her, the semen trickling down her thighs.

When she stood upright, more spunk spilled from her body, dribbling all the way to the floor. Turning to face him, hands on hips marked by his fingers, she asked, "So now that I've served under you, are you ready to serve under me?"

With a large grin that showed off his dimples, he settled back in her chair, pulling her astride his muscular body. The stickiness melded their groins together, and his erection was already blossoming again. "Oh yes, my Captain," he replied. "With pleasure."

What do you mean by that?

Reminder that Janeway ONLY fucked Tom Paris and bore three of his salamanders. It's canon.

Wise words

Ensign Ro

easy

>le third gender face

Nice try friendo, but that lots been claimed

Hes not me, mon brave, but I'm thrilled you hold me so close to your thoughts. Bon chance for next time, hein?

So I was listening to the Shatnerverse audiobooks and this dude literally wrote himself a perfect Romulan/Klingon waifu, came back to life as a Borg/Romulan weapon and then destroyed the Borg with Captain Picard, and now the book I'm on has him apparently curing some conspiracy-driven virus/stopping a Vulcan revolution with tranya.
I seriously admire Shatner's moxie.

*lot's
*He's

i have seen THAT pic yes. she got better

he had so much more going for him than jake, I mean he could have done anything and it still would have probably been more interesting than whatever jake wound up doing. Nog was just a funny guy to watch.

>then destroyed the Borg with Captain Picard
imagine if we got that movie tho. fuck, I want it now.

i loved the idea of being the first Ferengi in star fleet. students will read about him some day. i still want old Jake from The Visitor to tell me one of the stories he wrote

Whats the most underrated TNG episode?

A Matter of Honor. It doesn't get the praise I feel like it deserves. Plus it comes right before A Measure of a Man. So it is the perfect episode to start as you are going to bed imo

The whole thing is so ridiculous and Shatner fan-fiction for Kirk but at the same time it's still better than the following 3 TNG films.
It's in user's pastebin
pastebin.com/qh3fPmBt

Yes it was.

I am sad I will never attend a Riker birthday party.

I don't know if most underrated, but I never hear people talk about how good Sarek is. Stewart was magnificent in that episode.
oh I don't doubt that. I'll read them someday, I like Shatner's ego a lot.

Blalock would be hot without the plastic surgery addiction

Any episode with Lwaxana. I honestly don't get the hate for her. I always thought she was great.

She was a great foil for Picard. Honestly could have seen them together, if only briefly.

>I want to feel...I want to FEEL...everything
>Such...*gasping, choking* tenderness

at least she didn't go full Bog. you kind of have to feel bad for some of these actresses when your whole entire career depends on your ability to look good and how good you suck dick

I agree. Nice to have two fantastic episodes back to back

my nigga. I loved Lwaxana mostly because Majel brought such cheerfulness but also sadness to the role. Ménage à Troi was one of the funniest Trek episodes. And then you have that episode, Half a Life, where she just hits you in the feels hard. Hell, even in that episode where she was having mudbaths with Alexander you had a moment where she quietly admited she felt so alone.

tfw no betazoid gf. if women could read our minds and still love us THAT IS TRUE LOVE AND YOU KNOW IT

>Holy Rings
Does Betazed have a ring system, or are these rings that you wear on your fingers?

Half a Life and Dark Page especially got me right in the feels. Lwaxana was really a great character.

>tfw no imzadi

>that pic
fuck, why did you have to remind me.
>you'll never protect Lwaxana's smile
she only wanted a good husbando and to love her daughter(s)

>(s)
Spoiler that sh*t

I'm glad Odo married her. I feel like he is the only person (changeling) that she can't read his mind. No wonder she was s o affectionate towards him

Lewd

they were suprisingly sweet together, I didn't expect that. But I'm glad it happened, they were so grateful to each other.

She can't read Quark's mind either. Are there any Quark x Lwaxana fanfics?

She can't read Vic's mind either. Are there any Vic x Lwaxana fanfics?

Just watched "Duet"
What did I think of it?

i think it's because Odo wanted to be treated like a solid but never was. Everyone knew him as the Cardassian neck trick man
yeah i feel bad for Quark too. they look at him, see a Ferengi and know exactly what the only thing he cares about. Quark was more than that. If he only cared about profit he would have made sure that weapons deal went through. all he had to do was watch one star in a sea of endless lights be extinguished. maybe he got his sense of morality from moogie

Tell me, Major, how can the episode be named "Duet" when they didn't sing any duets?

yes i know he was a solid for a short time btw. you can see how he truly appreciates it. a man rejected by his people and also rejected by the people that he wants to protect

>pastebin.com/qh3fPmBt
this really needs to be in the OP, if we had a proper one.

it was a subtle hint alluding to the episode Allamarain where they jump around and sing

Please don't attempt to legitimize the general.

>Half a Life
seriously one of my favorite episodes

I wish some user would upload all the films too. I'd suggest the series itself but that might attract too much attention

7 of 9

I think as long as people have it saved, it's fine, then you can just post it in the thread. But also I always forget to put it in the OP even though I spent a good 3 months copy pasting the pastebin to the OP in /tpg/ so you'd think I'd be used to it.

animated movies are probably still considered for children in the west

i don't mind generals i just wish people would stop saying X edition

yeah we should have identical pic and text each time a new thread is made

hoshi

e·di·tion
əˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: edition; plural noun: editions

a particular form or version of a published text.
"a paperback edition"
a particular version of a text that has been revised or created from a substantially new setting of type.
"a first edition"
synonyms: issue, number, volume, impression, publication; More
version, revision
"the latest edition includes candid photos from the peace rally"
a person or thing that is compared to another as a copy to an original.
"the building was a simpler edition of its namesake"
the total number of copies of a book, newspaper, or other published material issued at one time.
a particular version or instance of a regular program or broadcast.
"the Monday edition will be repeated on Wednesday afternoons"

i know by saying this people will want to do it just to fuck with me. but please stop. why do you say edition? why?

You're overthinking it, you retard

Because some people think that generals are a good thing.

generals are a thing i accept that now, but why say edition after every OP text? i am overthinking it i just personally dislike when it says X edition. yeah generals are a regular instance/program but don't force it like that. please. i know i am being autistic
i use to think it was a bad thing but then i realize you can't win. if you want to make an independent star trek thread without including /trek/ you won't get any replies because everyone that wants to talk about star trek here just hits ctrl F star trek

>i know i am being autistic
desu you didn't need to write anything else but this

Why the fuck shouldn't that be how it is?

Because generals encourage shitposting. Trek threads have gotten a lot worse ever since they became /trek/ threads instead of just plain Trek threads.

I, for one, come to this website to shitpost. I would shitpost in a thread about a particular episode as much as I shitpost here. The idea that generals encourage shitposting more than other kinds of threads is one perpetuated by shitposters like me. You fell for it Hook, Line and Stinker.

honestly I know what you mean, but in a catalog full of OH NO NO NO and INHALES and endless stupid shit. /trek/ is still a house on fire, but it's one with a bed.

how did he go from being a beta clingy faggot in the first few seasons to slaying puss everywhere he went later?

Once everyone found out he was a GMO he didn't have to pretend to be a bitch anymore.

Did his genetic enhancements also include top tier fucking abilities?

that's a given though if you post here. unless you like poking a stick at autists caged in this general

I poked your mom

the dax symbiont is always looking for new experiences. if worf wasn't there it would have been him

I Pokemon

I'd say the writers have absolutely no clue as how genetic modification would works, but realistically speaking, how would that even work? ,Genetically enhanced individuals are completely egotistical in canon, a trait that doesn't fare well during sexual intercourse, in my experience foreplay and reacting to the signals your partner gives you are the most mportant traits for sex, Bashir could pump at it for 5 hours, but it wouldn't make him a good sexual partner, since in my experience sex isn't really about the mechanical aspect, it's a lot deeper and more technical, I doubt "GMO"'s would have an advantage