Well that was disappointing. What a shit end. Questions answered:0

Well that was disappointing. What a shit end. Questions answered:0

Is it out for dl yet? I saw some clips on Youtube and it looks like a dumpster fire.

Yeah, it is. It's easily the worst one of the three. By far.

It looks like a SyFy original movie. I read it was shot over like a single month on a shoestring budget.
At that point, why even make it in the first place.

does it feature Ray Wise at all?

why the fuck is he still allowed to work in this business

Yeah, the version I watched was edited for TV. I dunno if there's another version, but maybe that one is less awkward with its cuts. Either way I don't see that saving this shitfest.
It talks about his character in passing sort of, well, not so much his character but his harpoon.

He isn't. This movie could barely find any funding and distribution.

So is it literally more of the same? Just another episodic story about that thing murdering people?

how did he manage to make the previous two though?

>WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
>I KNOW WHAT HE IS
>Doesn't tell us at all and teases us

The only thing I can guess what he is, is Gestas from the bible.

>Hand is seemingly immortal
>Is given a stigmata with a nail through the palm
>Suddenly turns white, shrivels up and dies.

It'd make sense, he's pure evil and in the bible Gestas rejects christ.

>in passing sort of, well, not so much his character but his harpoon.
shit flick, thanks for saving me 90 minutes bud

Oh an the sudden supernatural powers, which came right out of left field and made no sense.

Yep, takes place between 1st and 2nd movie. It starts immediately after the events of the first movie so you know right away that they aren't going to kill it because the second movie takes place. So you hope that maybe the movie might shed some light on the creature itself and they do set it up like you're going to get that but nope. Just a bunch of bullshit scenes with a cheap rubber prop hand for nothing. I can understand maintaining the mystery but fuck, what a pointless tease.

why do retards keep making threads about these movies

Happens between 1 and 2 and it ends with one of the characters getting on the bus.

Movie itself is pretty shitty and looks like it was made for tv but it does showcase the truck and for some reason adds a creeper hunting squad that does fuck all.

i know how dare we talk about movies on Sup Forums
more justice league threads please

Only retard here is you.

Why didn't they simply continue the story after the second movie? I mean, this is literally why the fans wanted a third movie in the first place

>how does a pedophile manage to work in hollywood?

follow the discussion, retard. if he had no problem making 1 and 2, what happened with 3?

I don't know really and I think this was his last movie since the guy who made up the creeper is a pedophile or something. That's why this movie almost didn't come out.

It's just weird people are talking about this shitty old horror movie. It's like seeing discussions about I Know what you did Last Summer or Urban Legend popping up .

I think more people just became aware of what he did and didn't want to work with him. It's the only the thing that makes sense because the movies weren't a financial failure.

What's with the red shirt they gave the Creeper? Like after he kidnaps the one guy and skins him, the Creeper stopped by the GAP to get a nice new red shirt to hunt in.

The truck and the hints about his origins were cool, but there was barely a plot. It felt like deleted scenes from the first two spliced together

It's a shame because I think he's capable of better.

I believe sometime after the second one he actually went to prison for his crimes. At least that's what I remember

he went to prison in the late 80s