Would the LOTR trilogy have been able to be made as it was, today?

Probably would of been more popular if made today

No. The source material is problematic. White m*le chauvinism at its worst.

Au contraire, if it was made today would be like every capeshit, a dumb down version of the original content, full of jokes and unimaginative scenarion. Instead of being the best fantasy kinos of all time.

no, because iGen wouldn't understand it

Ring wraiths should be klansmen

Only because it had such a massive influence on the market

The successes of LOTR (and Harry Potter) are the reason Hunger Games, Twilight, Divergent, Maze Runner and all that shit is allowed to happen. Also why children's films are turned into shitty PJ ripoffs like Narnia and that Maleficent film. I'm sure there are many more examples of films like these

What would LOTR have been like if it was made like the Hobbit movies were made?

>What would LOTR have been like if it was made like the Hobbit movies were made?

Like ROTK but more so.

Like Star Wars, LotR had an effect on how films are produced and viability of releasing new movies about once a year.

No it wouldn't you racist fucks. Just like GoT, it would stay faithful to the source material. Sure, you would most likely see people of colour as background extras more frequently, but that is probably the extent. You white supremacist edge lords need to fuck on back to Sup Forums, since you're so afraid of people that have a different colour skin than you.

>Au contraire, if it was made today would be like every capeshit, a dumb down version of the original content, full of jokes and unimaginative scenarion.

Is the joke that they already did exactly that?

A lot has changed since 2011. Even since 2014.

>Just like GoT, it would stay faithful to the source material
this is bait

>white supremacist
I don't get this, whites aren't that great, it's just that niggers suck so much.

>You white supremacist edge lords need to fuck on back to Sup Forums, since you're so afraid of people that have a different colour skin than you.
Do your own research buddy. You can try looking into population demographics. This sort of condemnation wasn't really warranted for a shitty photoshop. Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. And I'm no white supremacist Sup Forumsack either.

>using communist / antifa propaganda
you CLEARLY haven't investigated anything like that user says. For if you were you weren't be posting that image. It's not the dead nazi that's the issue it's the other person in the pic. Shame on people like you who have 0 knowledge regarding the RECENT, ALMOST YESTERDAY-RECENT, BIGGEST HUMAN CONFLICT IN THE HUMAN HISTORY. If are fully aware and have studied extensively what I just mentioned, then you are a different type of human being - 1% of humanity.

Why did POL have to go and ruin the comfy LOTR lore threads too?

Sigh . . . . :\

They'll return once we see the fully white main cast.

i fucking know. i just wanna read about tv shows and film, and look at some shitty memes ;_;