Huh

Huh.

One is social advice, the other is pretending to be a hard scientist

Why would a mechanical engineer think they're qualified to talk about gender, sex or biology?

really makes you think

Two different realms. One deals in experience and sympathizing with the experience's of others. Another deals in scientific data and a politicized interpretation of it.

Nye is a lie. Rowe is a bro.

Post the S.W.E.A.T. pledge

Both are faggots though, what are you talking about?

nobody knows who mike row is at all.

Was going to say this.
Faggot says that races don't exist, while the science community points out otherwise saying that while there's clearly races and differences, that doesn't mean one is inferior than the other.

GENDER. DOESN'T. EXIST. here's 10 scientific reasons why

Rowe actually gets down and dirty and sympathizes with people who work these horrible jobs.

Nye is a fucking hack who acts like he is a God among men.

Does Mike Rowe attempt to sexually confuse impressionable children including encouraging self mutilation through surgery and hormone usage?

u asked for it

Rowe is a fraud. But conservatives love fake news, and love blame-reversal. Accusing others of what they're doing is an art form.

>This man is credible in all scientific fields because he agrees with me that women have penises
whoah... so this... is the power... of democrats...

>This man is not credible because he doesn't agree with my fat racist president.
whoah...so this...is the power... of republicans.

Mike hasn't spouted bullshit but does talk about how hard work is important. One is objectively better than the other.

>You must like either Mike Rowe, or Bill Nye
>You are not allowed to choose to like neither
>NO, YOU MUST LIKE ONE OF THEM
>LIKE
>LIKE
>LIKE

>Rowe actually gets down and dirty and sympathizes with people who work these horrible jobs.
No he doesn't. He does 15 minutes of posturing like he's doing the job. Wow, so fucking impressive.

Seriously, liberals are pathetic.

15 minutes more than Bill Nye has done in anything science related.

Why would a tv host think theyre qualified to talk about the economy?

*sniff*

Does Mike Rowe get headliner media gigs discussing the intricacies of various trades, and expect to be taken as a credible source?

Soyboys lose again!

>Netflix show discussing science
That's not what happened though.

Kek, is that a real quote?

You are not allowed to reject both as FAGGOT FAKES.

You must choose EITHER/OR.

I know nothing about Mike Rowe. But no one would have any issues with Bill Nye if he said he was a presenter, and relies upon a team of researchers and writers, and produced solidly educational material. Instead he's shown himself to be a real complete dumbass. In fact, this is a real quote he said recently. Bill Nye is toast.

BASED Mike has the right idea, bill lie is a commie pinko fuck.

mike rowe isn't telling me to cut my kid's dick off, so he's ok by me

My Msc supervisor was on an episode of dirty jobs. They were in the arctic tagging greenland sharks. Mike was there and had to suffer through the cold and ice with every one else.

I also helped tag the sharks but went up in 2014/2015.

He's not credible because he's objectively wrong. He obviously just wants to be relevant again and is appealing to the lowest common denominator.

>He's not credible because he's objectively wrong.
[citation needed]

3, 5, and 10 are retarded. There are absolutely bad jobs, society is based on the concept of debt, and try selling a quadriplegic on 10. Otherwise not bad advice.

Literally the opposite. Anything a leftie accuses someone of, odds are they are the ones doing it.

>prove God doesn't exist
No thanks, soyboy

You are a fucking sheep, lapping up the dumpster memes of idiots. Neck yourself.

>Rowe is a fraud

how? he ran dirty jobs for over 10 years and every season ended with him in his fancy San Fran house talking about how he's not a down in the mud working man but he appreciates what they do for society and they shouldn't be looked down upon

what a sad state of society we are in when not judging and looking down on somebody for their trade is solely a right wing trait.

Wtf I want to do buttstuff now

Yeah he kinda does
He was at a ted talk and discussed some stories about filming dirty jobs and parlayed that into how you should give up your dreams and be an electrician
You can hate 2 people at once, I don't know who made op's image but they've clearly got an agenda

If he's objectively wrong then tell me what it is he's wrong about and provide the evidence, or do what you were going to do anyway and just drink your glass of milk while jerking it to pictures of Trump. You are a coward and you will die screaming.

>m-muh Trump
Hilarious.

can't they both be equally unqualified? I don't see how countering with another valid statement would disqualify the previous statement?

>m-muh soyboys
Hilarious.

>society is based on the concept of debt

Who could be behind this post......

>Hormones don't do anything to your prepubescent child I swear!
>Some months ago the organization of pediatricians officially stated that hormones in prepubescent child causes irreversible damage and it's child abuse.
Go read a book please, Mike Rowe is a fucking faggot and Bill Nye is a fucking liar, period.

ooo spooky

Case in point. "If you arn't a drone wanting to dismantle the foundations of your own society because 'it's like, 2017 man' than you are a sheep"

Mike Rowe makes entertainment shows, not a supposedly educational show, for children on top of that. Disgusting how people use science to indoctrinate innocent children with their political beliefs.

Bill Nye is a liberal cunt that should be gassed.

Women can have penises, though. This isn't debatable, it's settled science.

The left is weak. You'll be crushed. Go knock over a garbagecan.

Republican lawmakers and conservative christians are widely known to frequently be closeted fags who have dirty, drugged up sex with bbc prostitutes every chance they get.

Milk and Trump? What? Nigger are you projecting?

leave your mom out of this

>I know! I'll copy his post word ad verbatim but switch a few words around, BTFO!

Virtue-signaling for a soft-skin communications major who never worked a day in his life, so needs to overcompensate to show Daddy he deserves his soft job.

I work in a factory welding fire sprinkler mains systems. Why not replace Soft Skin Right-wing guy with a real worker? Because conservatives don't give a fuck about authenticity. They hate real workers. They just want virtue-signaling.

>implying mechanical engineers have any authority when it comes to science

kek I'm a MechE myself and this is just completely laughable. The farthest we go into Physics is fucking electromagnetism and for chemistry it's literally just material science and thermodynamics.

>muh qualifications

Look, I'm right-winged but let's be real now: Trump is president. No one gives a fuck about qualifications anymore.

I can't tell if this post is ironic.

>the modern right winger is a republican

Oh, sweetie. You're in for a rude awakening. The establishment needs to be glassed, bipartisan lynching.

If you a weak-willed idiot who just shuffles his feet and accepts things as the way they are without trying to change them for the better then you are a sheep. The 'foundations of society' are lies and moonshine concocted by moneyed interests to keep themselves rich, fat and happy while you wallow in poverty and squalor and thank them for the opportunity to suffer.

This. Engineering is NOT science, we are taught only the basics.

(((Hello fellow X))))

these. His qualifications aren't even applicable for the shit he spouts

Biology. I'm not gonna research for you. Finish highschool biology and you'll understand, friend.

>>Hormones don't do anything to your prepubescent child I swear!
Where does Nye say this? Give me the episode and timestamp. Or is it some dumb shit you've inferred because you're a moron and conflate accepting the reality of gender dysphoria with the most extreme and controversial treatment?

>ill give you 2 pounds of my crop now for 2 pounds of yours later
>okay im indebted to you, but now we each only have to grow one crop
>¿¿¿¿¿
> society

Not (their) fault christfags fell for the no interest meme

L I T E R A L L Y

Last I checked, nearly every right wing representative in our government has a big red R next to their name.
Want to guess what that means?

>one endorses the working class without an ounce of cynicism and helps people ease their way past their fears of working "dirty jobs"
>the other berates you for being white, promotes pseudoscientific concepts created by a child predator who caused both of his test subjects to die, and promoted an animation about how the way to "reform" a CISstraight male was through rape

Mike Rowe doesn't pretend that his job as a TV show host is dirty, he hosts a show about jobs that are.

>Biology
I completely understand biology at a college level. Bill Nye has said nothing that controverts any of the accepted science. Show me one instance in which he has, in other words, do your own research before you open your fucking cum-guzzler.

Is everyone going to ignore the obvious bullshit from OP? Bill has never invented anything.

>muh rich

Let me guess, you don't even notice an ethnic correlation between the wealthy, and believe corporations would get in line if ONLY there was more oversight?

Leftie shit caused the moral and foundational corruption of society to go this far. DON'T YOU DARE point to the way things are now and use that as proof that a return to traditionalism is wrong.

Right wing politics is transformatory, left wing politics is doubling down on this shit.

>he still believes that republicans are right wing

They are all fucking corrupt commie bastards.

Are we talking about dolan

Nye doesn't pretend he's a scientist. He's called "science guy". If either of them triggers you you're fucking pathetic. Although I admit the "sex junk" thing was horrible

If you are a part of a society, a collective, and not leading that collective you are sheep. There's nothing you can do about it besides leaving that society. The most submissive of sheep don't realize they are sheep.

>one does 'dirty jobs' on tv for ten minutes at a time while adding lots of condescending 'golly gee, your job sure is hard!' lines to make it seem like he actually gives a shit when he doesn't.
>the other has an actual background in science and technology, advocates for real solutions based on evidence and isn't afraid to debate with the drooling morons who pretend they know shit about things they're completely uneducated in.

>Right wing politics is trans
Figures.

Bill Nye was a comedian, his science persona is a character and he got a degree to justify it.

bill nye gets blown the fuck out every time gets on a stage

Gradually, I began to hate them...

Who votes them in?
It's not me.
They don't get votes in blue states.
They don't get votes in cities.

Who the fuck is voting all these republicans to represent them?
Fucking tell me bitch.

Sure you do, friend. On the internet we are all kings.

How and by who? You stormfaggots keep saying all these things Nye gets wrong and has been BTFO about but you've yet to provide one example.

Can't you just go back to Sup Forums and never return?

It's good advice

lmao, calm down, soyboy.

>Bill Nye: genetics don't determine sex or gender
left considers him credible and truthful
>Mike Rowe: there is nothing wrong with being a plumber or electrician
is considered a raging republican and fraud by the left.

kek are you having a bipolar meltdown

People who have no other choice. Republicans are finally getting shown for what they are, corrupt leftists and controlled opposition. Trump was a REJECTION of the establishment from both sides.

Midterms will clean out the filth.

>no response
That's all you had to do.
You have nothing, keep spouting memes.

Bill Nye explains "science" like he's a scientist.
THE GUY WEARS A LAB COAT

You are worth nothing more, you're just having a temper tantrum like a small child. Cheers.

Have you actually read Mein Kampf? Did you read the part about how Hitler was a government spy and a shill who co-opted the Nazis while he was informing on them? Or did you do any research into how the early Nazis were a militantly homosexual and Hitler rose through their ranks by being the lover of Ernst Rohm?

>he's THIS mad.

Remember it isn't the two of us. Are you new?

He did an ama in fucking leddit and revealed that he doesn't know a lot about basic science, pic related

Stop replying to him, I fucking bet he's a Nye fan.