Which show/movie has the best animation/art in your opinion?

Which show/movie has the best animation/art in your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/136176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Secret of Kells had god-tier art and animation

40's Disney, of course. If I had to pick, Fantasia.

What the fuck?

What for /his/?

Still mad about a 7 year old show? Sad.

H-how is School of Athens horse related

So I'm guessing the black out part has a pony in it? Every day till it happens I hope Barneyfag gets cancer and dies.

I have no idea. But to answer OP's question I'd go with Thief and the Cobbler.

Ever played Where's Waldo?

There are a lot of things out there (that I can't really remember what they're called. Like a really old but well animated Superman movie; and a realistic/detailed short of some half naked men killing each other.)

But I'd like to say that Sleeping Beauty is a work of art.

nope, it's hidden throughout the picture.

This is the full-res pic
derpibooru.org/136176

>Applejack is on the right side of the rightmost gold plate (the gold paintings lining the bottom).
>Rarity is near the two men hold spheres. The man with the crown is looking at her. If you go straight up from AJ, you will find Rarity.
>Twilight is just behind the chalkboard on the ground in the bottom-right corner. The man with the compass is looking at her.
>On the right side, above both the sphere-holding men and the people looking at the chalkboard; there’s a man writing in a book. Fluttershy is looking over this man’s shoulder.
>Rainbow Dash is resting on a cloud in the top-center.
>Pinkie Pie is on the chalkboard being propped up by a woman on the bottom-left. If you don’t believe me, look up the original picture, and you will see that the spot Pinkie is in on this board is blank.

Seems like if it's posted on derpibooru Barnefag goes off even if there's nothing there.

I think this image is just the original though

Nah top image is the pony one too, you can see pretty easily with Applejack.

>tfw he's right
damn are these guys getting more clever and clever in having Barneyfag reveal his autism

What. No. it's among the worst of flash animation, being it a movie it could have delivered much more. It's artsy visuals don't save it from the mostly lazy animation imo

(OP)
Kill yourself Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/136176

Akira is still the best I've seen desu.

fucking die

The Thief and the Cobbler
Sleeping Beauty
Akira
FLCL
The Old Man and the Sea
Hedgehog in the Fog
Crac!
The Snow Queen
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
The King and the Mockingbird

Kells was traditional.

I assume this is a joke.

The Thief and the Cobbler has got to be the best combination of animation and design, or at least a combination.

I think show's are a trickier question. Focusing only on the west and ignoring any series of shorts; Wander over Yonder and Samurai Jack are the best looking shows I've seen.

Kizumonogatari is pure kino.

I think assassination classroom or S.A.O or something
it has BEAUTIFUL no wait BeAuTiFuL art

3rd and 4th season had some incredible animation americans can't compete with

Who framed Roger Rabbit
can't believe nobody has posted this yet

Best Tom and Jerry ripoff

Thanks man

Kill yourself Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/136176

fucking kill these freaks