youtube.com/watch?v=YG1s6FpwRnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>b-but the girls are hot!

>Find those cardboard cutouts hot

Anyway, I will never understand why Squirrel Boy is hated so much

I like both these shows.

But then again, I also have fond memories of Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island

>watching it for the girls and not based Jude

This show had moments that were good though.

Or at least, that's what my vague memory says. I remember liking most of the show, although some of it was bland/tiresome.

it's mostly because Rodney is an asshole but I can name another asshole on a cartoon airing at the exact same time

Squirrel Boy is really just guilty of being very mediocre and forgettable from the same guy who made Duckman

It wasn't a great show, but watching it gives me a nice cozy sense from a simpler time. Plus it was probably the first show that got pulled off the air that I remembered upsetting me.

I liked it back then and decided to watch it again last week
I still like it

why would you be guilty over liking this

haha i liked when the girls farted haha

Every time one these threads pop up I say Totally Spies.

youtube.com/watch?v=YG1s6FpwRnE

FORTRESS MAXIMUS HAS CUM HIMSELF!

Flora was my first waifu

Yeah I wonder if she farts even raspier than that just asking haha

That's easy. It's a primary source for every fetish you pick.

Know what you mean. Bloom made eight-year old me feel things and developed my fetish for redheads.

Lucky. When I tried to watch it again, it sucked

Anyways, pic related. It still holds up, but I thought it was one of the best shows ever back when it was airing, and now it's just...okay. Theme song aside, of course.

I watched one episode when I was at college and I never stopped. I legitimately love it. I even bought a couple toys.
The new Netflix series is good too.

I know its shit, but I have seen all of the seasons and its spin off.

This.
It was a nice, quirky cartoon and I don't know why so many people dislike it

The theme songs for these were GOAT. Also, I tried reading the Wayside books after watching the show and I don't remember them holding up well.

Loved the books as a kid but there is no way they can do them justice.

I think the redhead was super hot. Same here it's seems it's a thing with me.

I almost forgot and here it had cool moments.

GORDON AND WAFFLE AND MR BLAKE

Is it me or did they air this show out of order? I remember the zombie special was the pilot then things just went all over.

Hush you; Caitlin is a sweetie and I would break her little body in half with my dick.

>Guilty pleasures
Guri Hiru Power Pack.

Fuck, Guri Hiru anything...

Albeit I was forced to like it because that's all that was ever on

For a while, weaboos made it cool to hate this because "th-thats not what anime is like!"

Mitsuki a best. This show is only okay im retrospect, tho.

it's a show about a tween fly. i'm not going to make excuses.

This is comic is fucking awful (outside of admittedly fantastic art of course) but it's my kind of awful.

It really defined the whole modern sonic era for me.
tfw rouge was my first waifu

Fuck that tapeworm episode though

The tape worm episode was the best.

Watching the loud house with /tlhg/

The tapeworm episode is all I remember from this

THIS

I watched it just for Mauricia's voice

Same

I actually remember liking it at the start, but after the animation changed, everything about it just felt boring and lazy.

Bigdads gaz

The only thing I remember from this show was the first line "All god's creatures...FRESH off the grill."
Which is the best line I've ever heard in an opening.

I liked Winx too before the costumes got all shitty.

I'm usually not into turning characters into tiddy monsters but something about this drawing. Like it's exaggerated JUST enough in all the right places. I can totally get behind this Gaz.

First 3 seasons.

Same. Whenever my little cousin came over, I'd spend time with her to have an excuse to watch the show.

I'm also quite partial to how he draws pacifica

I legitimately like the show a lot. But then again I tend to have an attraction to shows that have the worst fanbases.
>Sonic the hedgehog
>Undertale
>Jojo (more just recently)
I honestly feel like if it didn't become so popular it'd be more forgettable than actually hated.

>The fly characters shouting "shame" at a human kid

>They look like normal flies from his perspective.

>Guilty pleasures
cape comics in general

Or it becomes SO GIRLY to death in two later seasons.

World of Winx is actually renaissance of the Winx franchise.

Let's be honest, Boards of Canada is shit and poor man's Aphex Twin with LE QUIRKY CRYPTIC MESSAGES.
But I can't help but love Geogaddi.

>World of Winx
>This island is the mythical Neverland, ruled by a cruel queen, who once was a little fairy called Tinker Bell.

U fukkin wut m8?

I think you posted on the wrong thread
also SAW 85-92 > Geogaddi

ayy I remember loving that show
I'm a huge fan of the concept

We're lalaloopsy on netflix is legitimately great

W.I.T.C.H
Watched it while it aired on TV.

I loved that too.

they are almost nothing like aphex twin, so how can they be a poor version of it? music has the right to children was better than geogaddi.

Sanjay and Craig. I kinda grew a liking to it.

oh. oh my

Global 15 keeps me from posting a picture of my guilty pleasure.

I like both Nickelodeon's Doug and Disney's Doug (I know...how dare I?!)
It's also my go to show when I need something comfy.

Season 10 isnt better than 1 to 4, but it's definitely better than 5 to 9

good taste lads

I watched the first and second season of FFP, god I didn't know how fucking funny the show could get at times.

This, after a while it found it's voice and was a decent cartoon

It's because there's no baby or dog?

what happened to the baby?

why do they like this art style so much in cartoons?
its never made a good show

Appeared in one episode of season 10 and nothing more, dog is removed from the show.

One of my first cartoon waifus desu

>That episode when Parker became a girl

Poof was fine actually. But yeah, the dog season was bad

in universe, he's at school full time

I was in 4th grade when this show came out. My teacher read us the book just before its release and me being a kid always tried relating everyone at school to the characters.

I more or less watched it because it was on. I guess you could say I was an enabler, but I just wanted to feed my cartoon fix after school and sports practice.

>You're a screamer...AREN'T YA???

NGL 6th grade me watched the shit out of this show.

Poof has become more unbearable in the new season, after they gave him a Wild and Wacky (tm) voice.

Mauricia was probably my earliest waifu I can recall

Yeah, that was a stupid decision, hopefully he goes back to a consistent voice if the show ever comes back.

I went in expect another terrible Illumination film, but it ended up become one of my favorite movies of the year by the end. I absolutely love the third act.

The comic is okay but I like nuHarley. She's fun and sexy with just a right amount of sluttiness.

i wish i was joking

Fuck everything,i love this fucking show.

Man,that show reeks of the 90s.

I just remember being confused what they meant when they said a one off male character "batted for the other team"

Winx Club is so much of a guilty pleasure I bought the Italian DVDs just so I could listen to Icy's sexy Italian voice.

>Guilty pleasure
A thing you enjoy unironicly despite your awareness it is bad or low quality or unpopular

>First reply is a smug crossboarder pointing out low quality of said guilty pleasure

1-800-Come-on-now.tiff

Here's mine.

In all honesty, by the time the 3rd and 4th season came around, the show was all around better than Family Guy (still worse than American Dad).
Cleveland was a better Peter
Donna was a better lois
Rallo was a better Stewie
Jr. Was a better Chris
You could argue Roberta was a better Meg.

Basically every character in Cleveland show actual had more personality by the end of the 4th season than the family guy cast had by the 8th

it was weird hearing the word "gay" in what I thought was a children's cartoon

it's more early-mid 2000s, both because that's when it happened and there's a distinction in the flavors.

I don't really watch it anymore, but it used to be THAT show. You know the one I'm talking about, Sup Forums.

Braceface

Kevin was hot tho

There's no reason to feel guily about liking WITCH.

And FUCK YOUR FUCKING ROAD SIGN CAPTCHAS GOOGLE - I CLEARLY KNOW BETTER THAN YOUR SHITTY SOFTWARE WHAT A CUNTING ROAD SIGN LOOKS LIKE